What's new

Indian consulate post attack Pics

Who is the most concerned and shouting from roof tops about Indian consulates and Indian embassies in Afghanistan?
Who opposes Indian influence in Afghanistan?
Who is known for their proxies and such attacks against Indian embassies in Afghanistan?
Who controls and runs these proxies?
Who benefits by attacking Indian embassy staff?
Have the Afghan Taliban ever raised any concerns about Indian presence or Indian embassies in Afghanistan?

We all know the answers for all the above questions. So lets not act naive here.

I don't see a reason why the Afghan Taliban would ever voluntarily attack an Indian consulate.

Last edited:
It's not these words that bother me, it's the response of the moderators and some of the saner members.
Rules should be the same for all members irrespective of nationality, which is not happening here and you can't deny that.

If you could see the infractions being handed, post by post. You would disagree.

So far, under my scan of this thread, only one member was given a temp ban and he is a Pakistani member.
One other Pakistani got a thread ban, and another with an infraction. While 2 Indian members were also given an infraction each.

In fact, in the last couple of days, I've only banned suicide trolls and their multiple ID's, whom unfortunately happened to be Indian, about 95% of them.

If you could see the action mods take, you would disagree, many Pakistani members have voiced their concern over the fact that they've seen their own banned in threads where Indian members lived on, despite participating, and you claim we're being unfair in the other direction.

If you still feel the need to talk about it, my inbox is open and free for all to voice any such concern.

Indeed they will, not Americans, and not you, and not those northerners on temporary steroids.
Oh we don't want to rule them. Make no mistake about that. I don't think the Americans want to either - ruling that place is way more trouble than it is worth. There is nothing to be gained by ruling Afghanistan.

But tell me, who in your opinion is a real Afghan, since the "northerners" are not? The talibs?

Who is the most concerned and shouting from roof tops about Indian consulates and Indian embassies in Afghanistan?
Us.
Who opposes Indian influence in Afghanistan?
We do.
Who is known for their proxies and such attacks against Indian embassies in Afghanistan?

Proof, my dear?

Who controls and runs these proxies?

Who controls and runs the TTP and the BLA?

Who benefits by attacking Indian embassy staff?

The same that benefit from attacking all foreign presence, the Afghan taliban and anti-government forces.

Us too.

Have the Afghan Taliban ever raised any concerns about Indian presence or Indian embassies in Afghanistan?

lol.

We all know the answers for all the above questions. So lets not act naive here.

Please, it takes two to tango. The moment you admit that this presence of yours is no good, you will have no need to ask us that.

I don't see a reason why the Afghan Taliban would ever voluntarily attack an Indian consulate.

Er.

Let's see.

They claim to be fighting for Islam. Certain events and the plight of a certain group in certain areas of your country are no secret anywhere. They fight anything and everything that doesn't agree with their very narrow view of what Afghanistan should be ie; the taliban's Islamic Emarite of Afghanistan. Anything or anyone who is affiliated with the government in Kabul, including the Indian presence, is fair game. The Indians are known to be working with the ANA, in training and all sorts.

Want more?

Oh we don't want to rule them. Make no mistake about that. I don't think the Americans want to either - ruling that place is way more trouble than it is worth. There is nothing to be gained by ruling Afghanistan.

But tell me, who in your opinion is a real Afghan, since the "northerners" are not? The talibs?

Nope.

But you see my dear, the REAL question is not 'who are the Afghans', that's easy, all of them.
The real question is 'Are ALL those Afghans on the same page, as to who they are?'. The answer is no.

The US came in, picked a side, and involved itself in an ethnic conflict that came way before 9/11, that had been going on for an entire decade. Some didn't want what was imposed upon them, and some of these people happened to be the taliban and their supporters, not all, but some.

My point being, if you think it's over when the foreign armies leave, your wrong, for disaffected factions in Afghan society and for the taliban, it won't be over.

Nope.

But you see my dear, the REAL question is not 'who are the Afghans', that's easy, all of them.
The real question is 'Are ALL those Afghans on the same page, as to who they are?'. The answer is no.

The US came in, picked a side, and involved itself in an ethnic conflict that came way before 9/11, that had been going on for an entire decade. Some didn't want what was imposed upon them, and some of these people happened to be the taliban and their supporters, not all, but some.

My point being, if you think it's over when the foreign armies leave, your wrong, for disaffected factions in Afghan society and for the taliban, it won't be over.

That reddened part is misleading. The taliban was actually ruling the country and got thrown out when the US came. So obviously they would be fighting the Americans. Once upon a time, the same mujahideen groups (fighting the Northern alliance and Russia) fought alongside the Americans, with their help. It is all about power - each faction wants to rule, and will ally with any power that will get them to the throne.

The fact of the matter is that the country now has a parliament and fledgling democratic institutions - which means that somebody who wants to come to power no longer has to do so through bullets. If common people want the taliban to rule them, all that these talibs need to do is stand for elections and get voted in. But they will not do that, because they know that the people of the country don't want to languish under that regime again.

I don't at all think that it will be over when foreigners leave (if they leave). It is Pakistanis who seem to believe that post 2015 everything will be a complete U-turn, and the talibs will imediately roll into power, and Pakistani interests will be secured. That's not going to happen - like it or not, the foreigners have trained and installed a large and capable security force there, the ANA and the ANSF. Previous governments in Afghanistan did not have the benefit of a competent, organized, well equipped, professional military. This time they do. Talibani "non state actors" are not going to be able to steamroll them over so easily, unless they get massive help from outside powers - which they won't because no country would so brazenly go against US interests in this day and age.

That reddened part is misleading. The taliban was actually ruling the country and got thrown out when the US came. So obviously they would be fighting the Americans. Once upon a time, the same mujahideen groups (fighting the Northern alliance and Russia) fought alongside the Americans, with their help. It is all about power - each faction wants to rule, and will ally with any power that will get them to the throne.

I know. But you're missing the point. The so called democracy is not very representative once you look at it under the microscope. Certain ethnicities dominate the political and military representation. The Afghan parliament was made up of many different war lords, drug lords and tribal leaders, each pushing their own interest, most of them only had one thing in common, that before 2001, they were part of/supporters of what was known as the Northern Alliance.

I had an old post somewhere briefly mentioning the names of some Afghan officials, very high in the ranks of the government, all former Northern Alliance commanders and affiliates.

The fact of the matter is that the country now has a parliament and fledgling democratic institutions - which means that somebody who wants to come to power no longer has to do so through bullets.If common people want the taliban to rule them, all that these talibs need to do is stand for elections and get voted in. But they will not do that, because they know that the people of the country don't want to languish under that regime again.

It's fine for you and I to say that.

But do you think the message has gotten through to the Southern Pashtun areas, where the taliban sill dominate and hold local support?

I don't at all think that it will be over when foreigners leave (if they leave).

Good, because it won't. The real nation building, or destruction begins then. It can pan out either way.

It is Pakistanis who seem to believe that post 2015 everything will be a complete U-turn, and the talibs will imediately roll into power, and Pakistani interests will be secured. That's not going to happen - like it or not, the foreigners have trained and installed a large and capable security force there, the ANA and the ANSF.

Well it could pan out that way. Though I think this time it won't, because the taliban are just too barbaric for a lot of Afghans to support.

But the point is, equilibrium, will only be achieved when all are included in the game. If the taliban continue fighting, I am sure, they can outlast the government, who despite foreign props and foreign troops on the ground, is very weak.

It is made up of representatives who still live in an old world of tribal and local loyalties. They could not care less some of them if the central government fell, as long as their necks aren't to the chopping block.

And if all sections of Afghanistan are represented properly and not just the NA domination it is and has been since 2004. Then, we Pakistanis will have our concerns raised too. The current government is the new embodiment of an old enemy.

Previous governments in Afghanistan did not have the benefit of a competent, organized, well equipped, professional military.

Tell that to the grand army of the DRA the soviets left. They even had an air force, very good weaponry, much better than anything we could arm the mujahideen with. They had good numbers, Soviet backing. But it didn't take long before half their numbers up and disappeared, went AWOL.

This time they do. Talibani "non state actors" are not going to be able to steamroll them over so easily, unless they get massive help from outside powers - which they won't because no country would so brazenly go against US interests in this day and age.

Right, but you have to understand too. The status quo is not sustainable!!!

You wanna know who are sustainable? The taliban.
Don't underestimate them. Back in 2002, the US claimed victory, within 3-4 years, these pesky creatures made the most remarkable military comeback of our age.

Not a single Pakistani in this thread so far has condemned the terrorist attack.That effectively means they support the terrorists.We can very well understand how much do they really care about human life in general and Afghans in particular.

These are the very same Pakistanis who cry out loud when their own house is lit in fire by the very same people.That explains in lengths and volumes about the hypocrisy of these people.
This is the result of systematic brainwash of Pakistani society.When the educated sections of society start supporting such activities, it means the damage has been already done beyond repair.
The voices of these common Pakistani people simply reaffirms the notion that Pakistan is the epicenter of global terrorism.
Well said.

We already know who's gonna rule Afghanistan - it's gonna be ruled by the Afghans protected by their ANA and supported by we Indians and the Ruskies.And you can't do jack shit about this,you can be damn sure about it.Better get this right into your thick skull till there's time.

On topic,hats off to our ITBP and Afghan friends for a job well done.
lolz we will see ..

If you could see the infractions being handed, post by post. You would disagree.

So far, under my scan of this thread, only one member was given a temp ban and he is a Pakistani member.
One other Pakistani got a thread ban, and another with an infraction. While 2 Indian members were also given an infraction each.

In fact, in the last couple of days, I've only banned suicide trolls and their multiple ID's, whom unfortunately happened to be Indian, about 95% of them.

If you could see the action mods take, you would disagree, many Pakistani members have voiced their concern over the fact that they've seen their own banned in threads where Indian members lived on, despite participating, and you claim we're being unfair in the other direction.

If you still feel the need to talk about it, my inbox is open and free for all to voice any such concern.

somebody insults our martyrs n you dont ban him???
jaiind

???

And Pakistanis are banned for less than offensive posts?

bwahahahah spare us of your Indian dramas man.

you frustrated Indians are still banking on this fire cracker for getting attention.

And oh nothing will happen if our PM visits India , it will NOT harm us ;) it will burn those extremist indians who thought Modi will drop Bomb on Pakistan ;)

So i say NS should visit India

It will harm your army! They don't want that.

Back
Top Bottom