What's new

Indian consulate post attack Pics

lets see, ANA,s how well they been trainned , & how many more attacks they can clear off?
well job done?
its the frist round, 100 more to go?
pakistan & ISI will never harm indians like that, even they knew all blame will be put on them?
why for god sake, peoples cant just, realize thats afghanistan where, thier president isnt safe by themselves?

this picture beats yours

vbk-23-afghan_1909855g.jpg

with Afghan friends like these

Who needs ISI

@Windjammer @Zarrar Alvi he missed that gas cylinder damn

Trained by India, he probably took the cylinder home to his beloved as a war trophy.

I see why some Pakistani brothers are burning here with hate and jealousy since these pigs.terrorists were massacred and nothing came out of it.

All these guys here waiting for 2015... I would only say , be careful what you wish for.

In 2015 there is going to Abdullah abdullah on your one side and Modi on the other. Not a very sight for Pakistan :lol:

Not surprised that not a single Pakistani condemned this attack. Says a lot.

I'm sorry but it is OBVIOUS. Who else if not Pakistan/the ISI has ANYTHING to gain in launching an attack on Indians in Afghanistan? Afghans largely have either favourable views of India or complete indifference. There is no reason for an attack on Indians unless there is a Pakistani hand behind it. Past attacks have linked back to Pakistan and I'm sure this one does too.

But sure, you'll all stick your heads in the sand and rue the fact no evil Bhratis were slaughtered in this episode.
U know what, lets play this game. It was the indians who with the help of the stooges in Kabul staged this attack, so that they could have more of a reason to interfere into Afghanistan affairs and also into Pakistans. U guys like to blame ISI all the time, I say india did it.

if you had pulled your head out of your own arse then you could have seen that I commended that the attack was foiled

says a lot about yourself

You commended the Afghan security forces but didn't condemn this attack. Check my post again, I am talking specifically about condemnation of the attack , attackers and their handlers. Anyway even if one person did it and others didn't that still says a lot.

And please watch your words, you are a respected member here, I don't wish to respond in a similar manner, even though I can.

I see why some Pakistani brothers are burning here with hate and jealousy since these pigs.terrorists were massacred and nothing came out of it.

All these guys here waiting for 2015... I would only say , be careful what you wish for.

In 2015 there is going to Abdullah abdullah on your one side and Modi on the other. Not a very sight for Pakistan :lol:

Not surprised that not a single Pakistani condemned this attack. Says a lot.

By all means call them. Pig, terrorist, Cows, Goats or whatever, good job they were eliminated but when your cousin conclude that they were Pakistani nationals then be prepared for a likewise reply,
Our government has condemned the attack and that's enough and we have heard about fighting a two front war from our neighbour, rest assured we just don't talk. I'm sure most of us will be here on PDF in 2015. Not sure about the two you mentioned.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom