What's new

Indian Brahmos missle crashes in Mian Channo

If you're talking about a retaliatory strike, again, it depends on prevailing conditions, but if a launch is detectable (as demonstrated by the ISPR presentation), then theoretically a retaliatory launch could occur at the same time.
Even theoretically, do you think it is possible?

In this instance the posture between the two states wasn't in a condition to warrant an immediate response upon detecting the launch, and this is where the change in direction of the missile comes into play.
That is what I am asking. Even on an alert posture. nobody, anywhere, as far as I know, is on a five minute warning. or even a seven minute warning.

Pakistan killed the 40 CRPF?

I am mentioning what you've lost not what we did or what we didn't... and after that miserable outcome, you guys were celebrating? Just imagine how and what happened with the families of 40 CRF + 6 crew members + 1 POW and god knows what happened with your SU 30 pilots... their families must be banging their heads on your so-called bs victory after such loss and humiliation. Make sense?

PS: The guy who killed CRF was inside your controlled territory, he breached your highest level of security (3 + security checkpoints + security provided to convey btw movement). According to your version, He was Indian because he belongs to Indian occupied Jammu and Kashmir. We already marked that incident false flag. In fact, to date, you failed to provide any constructive evidence of Pak direct involvement or even JEM JUF whatever i dunno.

Last edited:
Could this be pakistan isi job to have Indian missile fly into pakistan. This can give pakistan way to prove Indian missiles in uncontrolled hands and also give pakistan secrets of Indian missile system?

In my opinion since 27th Feb, India is trying hard that we do some mistake and they have something to cheer about. Remember the incident when indian gives military aircraft code to a civilian airline? Now firing missile when there were civilian airlines enroute. They actually want us to do Iran kind of thing so that they have something to cheer about. Because after 27th February, India has not got anything to celeberate.

I am mentioning what you've lost not what we did or what we didn't... and after that miserable outcome, you guys were celebrating? Just imagine how and what happened with the families of 40 CRF + 6 crew members + 1 POW and god knows what happened with your SU 30 pilots... their families must be banging their heads on your so-called bs victory after such loss and humiliation. Make sense?

PS: The guy who killed CRF was inside your controlled territory, he breached your highest level of security (3 + security checkpoints + security provided to convey btw movement). According to your version, He was in Indian because he belongs to Indian occupied Jammu and Kashmir.
It's CRPF. Central Reserve Police Force at least write the term correctly

It is the decision time, Sir-ji. Let us agree that it is extremely difficult, not impossible. The problems remain.

I calculated a km/second. Anywhere in Pakistan is hardly ten minutes away. Is there a decision making mechanism in place that allows determination of the warhead in use on the incoming missile, determination of action to be taken, if a counter-strike should be decided, what warhead to choose?

How can these decisions be taken in ten minutes or less?

The dog-leg in this case, btw, was useless. An as the crow flies flight path would have taken the missile from Sirsa to a PAF base in 5 minutes. I suggest that CONSIDERATION of any counter would be impossible in this time frame.
And that’s why even BMDs cannot protect within this decision timeframe. Just the very regimented decision path doesn’t allow action in such first strike/surprise/accident scenarios until something has already happened.

I grew up with a four minute warning during the 80s in the UK

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four-minute_warning
Is it then your case that a four-minute warning is a possibility?

How will the four-minute warning decide whether the counter is to be nuclear or conventional?

And that’s why even BMDs cannot protect within this decision timeframe. Just the very regimented decision path doesn’t allow action in such first strike/surprise/accident scenarios until something has already happened.
Totally agree, Sir-ji.

In these situations, I have always found Oscar's Four Laws to be useful to resolve hesitation, doubt and uncertainty.

Last edited:
<..
Pakistan categorically REJECTS Indian explanation regarding 'accidental' fire of missile during routine maintenance.
Pakistan demands 'Joint Investigation' of the incident...

1647112064147.png

Now Brahmos is of no use because of interception......... :smitten:

&

Nirbahy has already crashes whenever it has been tested.

Back
Top Bottom