What's new

Indian Brahmos missle crashes in Mian Channo

No, no. Just what it might have been if fired deliberately. Not this case; the general case.

Fair enough. I think it was a mistake.

It could.

If so, then it shows a lot.

Could there have been a five minute reaction? Or seven minute? going by the tracking time stamps.
I disagree with the whole assumption that india is suicidal…… there are so many cheaper and non lethal ways to test defensive capability… if the only option 🇮🇳 India has left to test Pakistan air defense is by using thier most advanced supersonic cruise missile than Pakistan has already won the war. India should immediately surrender all its territory!!! This is such a nonsensical argument……

K

Americans blamed us for reverse engineering their tomahawk when it fell in Pakistan and we tested Babur

I wonder when are we going to test Humayoun or Akbar after we have a copy of Brahmos

ice4432-indian.gif

In layman's terms his saying the democratically elected RSS government of India is too incompetent to be trusted to even to operate a fridge, thus having access to big boy toys is a big NO..NO. India will only hurt itself.. as we all witnessed how the happy triggering lunatics at your end almost caused a possible nuclear genocide.

Trying to brush this under the rug, as some minor incident just shows your no different to those fanatics who you are supposedly are opposition to.

ice4432-indian.gif

In layman's terms his saying the democratically elected RSS government of India is too incompetent to be trusted to even to operate a fridge, thus having access to big boy toys is a big NO..NO. India will only hurt itself.. as we all witnessed how the happy triggering lunatics at your end almost caused a possible nuclear genocide.

Trying to brush this under the rug, as some minor incident just shows your no different to those fanatics who you are supposedly are opposition to.
Such a suave and polished layman. Wonderful to read such posts. Congratulations.

My opinion is : This strike by India has taken this Nuclear Flashpoint Region into a new era of uncertainty.

The skirmishes along the Pakistan-India Border had become a game of chess, I believed. The best example was the 26th Feb, move by India, and the 27th Feb checkmate by Pakistan. And, I thought that, no matter what happens now, there will be no escalation to a full-blown or even limited conflict, as India was able to gauge Pakistan's conventional might on 27th Feb. India also realized that any future "surgical strike" would be fruitless. Right? .............. F***ing wrong. There came along something none of us could even imagine: miss-fires of strategic weapons reserved for nuclear, decapitation strikes.

The Eastern neighbour somehow achieved the capability of either weaponizing incompetence, or maybe rogue elements inspired by anti-Pakistan hate and RSS ideology, decided to strike Pakistan. How the heck is a nation supposed to defend against rogue strategic weapons flying towards it?

First I thought people were over-reacting, but then I realized, what if this attack is the beginning of a series of misadventures? What if some Indian army officers/strategic battalions decide to pull off a "Kargil" but with nuclear/strategic conventional weapons? If you are following Indian politics and the new wave of anti-Muslim behaviour, the sentiments of general Indian population is quite close to the Nazi propaganda/hatred against Jews in the 30s Europe. There is an ethnic/religious storm brewing in India, and it could affect Pakistan in ways not clearly known (for example, as demonstrated by the missile strike).

All eyes are on the joint-investigation of the attack by India and Pakistan. If India is unable to satisfy Pakistan within the next 48 hours, we will move towards a new era of uncertainty with India in the future. And any future, where you have to live under the shadow of nuclear war, and have to rely on the competence of your neighbour, rather than rationality, is a VERY unstable period.

In public? Painful.

Mayn't I do it in private?

A really painful episode.
Sir, kindly tell the name of the incident, so we can google it.

History of men is filled with embarrassing episodes. Let there be a constant search for rationality.

Americans blamed us for reverse engineering their tomahawk when it fell in Pakistan and we tested Babur

I wonder when are we going to test Humayoun or Akbar after we have a copy of Brahmos
Sir aap brahmos ko musalman karna chah rahe hen? ............. Haan waise ho bhi sakta he

Ok, so the mystery is finally resolved.

- - - - - - Message begins - - - - - -

The AD is testing / experimenting targeting and downing of drones. This wreckage belongs to one of those downed drones. (For dummies: The drone was ours and we shot it down)

- - - - - - Message ends - - - - - -

This just didn't;t age well at all.
Why do you kids have to feel important by spreading misinformation.

Wow ispr ...Indian drone shot down...so Zaid Hamid was right

dude which drone flies at mach 3?

Back
Top Bottom