What's new

Indian Brahmos missle crashes in Mian Channo

Another aspect of this incident could be that India is setting the precedent that it can fire missiles deep into Central Pakistan, not just on the borders/at the periphery during a LOC skirmish. Pakistan, at the time of its choosing, needs to demonstrate it can penetrate and operate deep in Indian air space with impunity, because a weak perception could invite more incidents.

It’s not enough for us to be able to shoot down what they fire at us, but we must be able to match their capabilities on a qualitative basis.

I'm afraid that Indian response or lack of it has made it worse...
A maneuvering bogey that was not neutered along the path by it's stewards until it fizzled out... without better understanding or explanation only creates more doubts, more questions.
India and Pakistan have not invested in confidence building measures... politicians regularly run their mouths, agenda driven hatred and revisionist fantastical history are leading towards an inevitable climax.
Which makes things even more unstable ...

Alarm bells should be ringing in Pakistani defense circles on possible ramifications of this, declared "mistake".
Who will bell the cat?
And, can Pakistan give an equal but devastating and sustained reply by conventional means?

Thing is, in peace time with no prior notice... India can launch a decapitating strike from multiple locations and launches before even beginning an assault. The time will always be with the aggressor... there is no time to spare(time or lack of it is another luxury in the hands of the aggressor)... any pattern or movement could be interpreted as a prelude to a planned invasion.

These, along with recent events only point towards something in works... aided by a false flag, perhaps... such as, the wrong designation of a civilian plane, a couple of surgical strikes... one right before re-election among others are only leading towards escalation by other means in future.

Last edited:
Thing is, in peace time with no prior notice... India can launch a decapitation strike from multiple locations and launches before even beginning an assault. The time will always be with the aggressor... there is no time to spare... any pattern or movement is or could be a prelude to a planned aggression.
Was this not always a possibility? This incident has nothing to do with that 'Pearl Harbour'' option.

No.

A km per second.

It would be impossible to stop such an attack.
Why impossible?

Considering that the Pakistanis were able to track the missile for almost its entire flight, two or three surface-to-air ALCOS guided missiles fired at it should have a good kill probability - that is, unless it performs some sort of evasive manoeuvres. Or at least that is what I understand.

@Joe Shearer

Last edited:
This is the fearful part.

What you have argued might or might not have merit in it. On an open forum, that is policed, I will not take a stand.
Joe you are the only sane voice left on this forum from across the borders, @Chak Bamu have made some valid points, you do understand that there are several unanswered questions in the minds of my country men. What would be your conclusion if such a incident had happened from Pakistan side.

1. I cannot find something major to disagree with your post as far as diplomacy goes and the Pakistani standing in the world however, that is exactly why that I said that we need to bring the fact up (on every possible forum of any standing) that the world may have just dodged a nuclear exchange between two nuclear armed nations thanks to the irresponsible behavior of the Indian military.

2. Something that really bothers me frankly in this age of electronic and social media, is the fact that we do not have Pakistani press members covering the press conferences of important leaders in the world.

E.g. Just imagine a journalist asking Joe Biden or Kamala Harris for that matter, that what is your opinion on the fact that a country that the US supports militarily just launched a missile on a nuclear armed nation BY MISTAKE, something that could've resulted in a nuclear exchange?

Ask that in those terms and it would have heads turning and others journalists/analysts on youtube and other platforms from nations other than Pakistan covering this story and resulting in much needed coverage of this event internationally resulting in a better opinion of the conduct of Pakistan and the reflection of the Indian military in the light that it should be portrayed in (especially when it comes to this event) .
Press conferences are managed, not every journalist can just walk in to Biden's press conference. Even questions are put forward in advance during joint press conferences.

You used pictures that I edited over my cellphone. Lol
Oh I did. Then there was an issue of time limitations in getting video made fast due urgent crucial topic. Do you like to give your source reference and I could add that in the videos description?

That's a terrorist news publisher owned by a foreign funded terrorist. Should have been banned a long time ago with Hamid meer or get those agents executed at least. Ajmal Kassab fiasco then dawn leaks and now fake news of the J-10C

Hi,

The owner would be i n jail and paper shut down if it was in india.

Its call obscurity...if they said they downed it then the natural question would be with what? That is what ISPR does not want to disclose. Its common sense really. BTW, ISPR also said they are not involved in politics...if you believe that as well then I'd love to sell you some beach front property in arizona.
both are your own speculations.. live with them

Indeed is ...

All pakistani SOPs now will need to be revamped to cater for this....
It just goes to show Pakistan is vulnerable to a first strike, it will take about mins for India to hit our cities with nukes with hypersonic missiles. The EM from the nukes would knock out all the communication lines, power and command and control centers. Time for Pakistan to make or buy nuke subs as a matter of urgency.

Oh I did. Then there was an issue of time limitations in getting video made fast due urgent crucial topic. Do you like to give your source reference and I could add that in the videos description?
You can google Jet engine nomenclature and or specific parts and can find literature.

Hi,

The owner would be i n jail and paper shut down if it was in india.
Dont fall into the trap of these peee drinkers hindutva terrorists propaganda, dawn never reported such news and the screen shot which you saw is a photoshopped

Pakistan is paying the price for abandoning Strategic Depth and adapting Strategic Incompetence.

6 major military escalations in 3 years with only 1 response.

DayDateIncidentLocationResponse
Tuesday26 February 2019India launches air strikes on PakistanBalakot, KPKOperation Swift Retort by PAF
Monday04 March 2019Indian submarine intercepted by Pakistan Navy as it tried to enter Pakistani waters.Pakistani Territorial WatersNone
Monday05 August 2019India annexes Indian Occupied KashmirInternationally recognised disputed areaNone
Saturday16 October 2021Indian submarine intercepted by Pakistan Navy as it tried to enter Pakistani waters.Pakistani Territorial WatersNone
Tuesday01 March 2022India's Kalveri Class submarine intercepted by Pakistan Navy as it tried to enter Pakistani waters.Pakistani Territorial WatersNone
Wednesday09 March 2022India fires a cruise missile on Pakistan.Mian Channu, PunjabNone

Pakistani conventional detterent is being aggressively challenged and it is eroding fast due to lack of appropriate response.
It has already eroded. Cruise missile attack is highest level of escalation but it's nothing for us. No worries. next time, may be Karachi bombed. No worries. Indian forces in lahore? No worries. probably mistake by India. Whatever we are doing is laughable and excuses are clearly a sign of weakness. Abrogation means end of conflict, Kashmir goes to India. No worries.

Back
Top Bottom