What's new

Indian bluster yet again: 'to act decisively if another attack happens'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surgical strikes may be an option, but not the be all and end all. Indian politicians are known to repeatedly fool a billion people, many of them educated. So I wonder what kind of tricks they have up their sleeve when it comes to hoodwinking a mere 170 mil people and their 'capable' leaders. I have utmost faith in our politicians in such matters.

I like the option of "Hot Pursuit" and 'kidnapping' of wanted personnel and whisking them out of their sanctuaries. That would be interesting, because any kind response, apart from lodging a 'strong protest', would be disastrous for the other party.

Me thinks either they have a lot of confidence in Cold start.Or they know something about our neighbours crown jewels which they generally use for intimidation(the nukes).The Taliban on pakistan and 26\11 seems to have brought new dynamics into the Indo-pak scenario

atleast he forced Pakistan to admit 26/11 happened from Pakistan.....................how about Mr. Rehman malik ...............same old comment after every attack....................India did this.........but no proof........................peaceful way

Dude,stick topic,this has nothing to do with Pakistan admitting to 26/11
He is not asking for any covert operations. He meant he you are not able to extract information then let us give it a try.

My bad, I guess I never read the statement properly, but sir, If Pakistan is unable to extract information, what makes you think Indian's agents are able to?

My bad, I guess I never read the statement properly, but sir, If Pakistan is unable to extract information, what makes you think Indian's agents are able to?

well they think their RAW can do better job than ISI.

well they think their RAW can do better job than ISI.

Nopes

have you heard that doctors are not allowed to operate on their own familes because of the heartly feelings for the member

we can be a better doctor in this case.

Just tell you Hafiz saeed that you are handing him over to Indian army and see you will see the magic when he starts like a parrot.

have you heard that doctors are not allowed to operate on their own familes because of the heartly feelings for the member

we can be a better doctor in this case.

Just tell you Hafiz saeed that you are handing him over to Indian army and see you will see the magic when he starts like a parrot.

Sir, you can't mix medical and politics together.

The reason is basically because with the emotions involved in working on family could cause the doc to not be entirely focused and make a mistake.

How would Pakistan use emotions to extract information out from him? Pakistan have tried their best, and they can't extract anything therefore

if OUR PAKISTANI leaders have even an annouce of self respect remaining they should

1) reply by saying if india cannot handle its ministers & keep them on a tight leash infront of the camera WE can send our agents to go do it for them!! reply to : If Pakistan does not know how to interrogate Saeed, then they should allow my agents to go in there and do the job. I am willing to get this done."

2) HOW DARE the indians EVEN speak to us like this! Pakistan should reply by giving a stern warning to india about disconnecting all economic ties as well as all kinds of ties with india!

3) Pakistan should by diplomatic means tell the world that firstly no one should sell ARMS to india after such threats & secondly make it VERY CLEAR to the WORLD that if india even THINKS!!! let me repeat THINKS of an attack PAKISTAN WON'T STOP UNTIL EVERY INDIAN IS MADE TO PAY FOR THE ACTIONS OF THEIR GOVERNMENT!!!

4) TELL INDIA TO PROVIDE PROOF OF ANY PAKISTANI GOVERNMENT INVOLVEMENT!

It needs Political, economic, diplomatic and millitary might to dictate terms to the world. Pakistan has neither.

Chidambaram is a highly qualified and dignified politician. His words carry a lot of weight and he is not someone to mess around. He has occupied some of the most important position in the GoI over the last few decades. He is an asset and his words are always followed by actions.
Those who want to know more about his past can look in to this link.
P. Chidambaram - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

if OUR PAKISTANI leaders have even an annouce of self respect remaining they should

1) reply by saying if india cannot handle its ministers & keep them on a tight leash infront of the camera WE can send our agents to go do it for them!! reply to : If Pakistan does not know how to interrogate Saeed, then they should allow my agents to go in there and do the job. I am willing to get this done."

2) HOW DARE the indians EVEN speak to us like this! Pakistan should reply by giving a stern warning to india about disconnecting all economic ties as well as all kinds of ties with india!

3) Pakistan should by diplomatic means tell the world that firstly no one should sell ARMS to india after such threats & secondly make it VERY CLEAR to the WORLD that if india even THINKS!!! let me repeat THINKS of an attack PAKISTAN WON'T STOP UNTIL EVERY INDIAN IS MADE TO PAY FOR THE ACTIONS OF THEIR GOVERNMENT!!!

4) TELL INDIA TO PROVIDE PROOF OF ANY PAKISTANI GOVERNMENT INVOLVEMENT!

the problem is our leaders are spineless corrupt thugs!!!! that need to be shot all of them simultaneously! :sniper: i bet on a diplomatic as well as media terms we will fail miserably as usual:angry:!

1) PC is a good man and never talk nonsense ..........try listenening to him...............................he is always politically correct

2) India is not on pay roll or on mercy of anyone .............India doesnot take aid , money etc for free.....................thats why India speaks like this.......................India even speaks to USA like this

3) our arms selling world is limited mainly to Russia and Isreal..............oh man do you think they even take Pakistan seriously????.......................Oh ya we are paying for actions of out govt............................Thats why I recently bought "Pulsar"

4) hhhmmmmm..............not by govt. but by ISI trained so called freedom fighters

well you last few lines tell that how much you people trust your leaders:hitwall:

its plain english, but still troubling some of our pakistani friends.

they = pakistan
should allow = give permission
my agents = indian investigators

You people need English Guru :rofl:

thanks for clearing the nonsense statements. just stop acting like "hey i'm really cool writing these BS comments" .....so if you really want to see how good we are at extracting informations just come to Pakistan and we will make sure that you are satisfied!!:lol:

NOPE the only reason INDIAN GOVERNMENT made him ask for legal help from pakistan is because INDIA wanted to somehow get the pakistani government involved & caught up in the whole fiasco!!! after trying for months to somehow put it ALL on the pakistani government & ending up embarrasing itself the only plan the indian government can come up with was to somehow make the pakistanis come & speak to him but BY LUCK OR BY TACTICAL GENIUS we alluded the indian cheap tactics again!!! :coffee:

Genious lol, in the end you accepted it. So by denying for months you made sure world got to know your intent.

these statements will never bring to any end, bcz everybody knows that Mumbai was just a drama....and i must say it was really a bad drama, no organization, no thrilling action (indian commandos shooting at the civilians is not a good action), you people still not able to copy hollywood! so i'm waiting for the next show....hope that this time it will be a bit better then the last one and i can bet that india will use the same propaganda like it has done before but will never be able to do anything to Pakistan bcz war is a serious matter, it's not the same like doing propaganda and giving some meanless statements. :lol: :rofl:

Anyway if i try to act like a serious person the best thing i can do is ignore these type of statements.

You give us access to Ajmal Kassab First.......................

Then we might THINK about you allowing to meed hafiz saeed.

Wow, we did not know, that Kasab is so precious to you guys, that you would give up your beloved Hafiz Saeed.
He will be handed in a body bag soon after his sentence, don't worry!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom