What's new

Indian bluster yet again: 'to act decisively if another attack happens'

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you guys listen above press conference, you will realize Indian govt itself is again fanning the Sikh independence movement again. Ignoring Sikh problem and then accusing Pakistan ??...An angry Sikh reporter.
Well as far Indian concerns, they seems to be ok. Because US is handing over Afghanistan security to Pakistan again. India is afraid this will again used as launching pad against insurgency in India.

chappal chor

i was asking becuase it seems that you are a illitrate man. in fact you all indians are coward people? your country people are in miserable condition. dieing with hunger and your govt is buying sea carriers? i think you guy's upper storey is empty. poor people

My literacy is enough for you guys to communicate....and convey my points.:partay:

yes may be thats why the whole world is investing in illetrate India :lol:

"After chinese Indians are the most smart people" - Bill Gates

"We owe a lot to the Indians, who taught us how to count, without which no worthwhile scientific discovery could have been made."
-Albert Einstein

"India is, the cradle of the human race, the birthplace of human speech, the mother of history, the grandmother of legend, and the great grandmother of tradition."
-Mark Twain

"If there is one place on the face of the earth where all the dreams of living men have found a home from the earliest days when man began the dream of existence, it is INDIA."
-Romain Rolland, French Scholar

"India Conquered and dominated China culturally for 20 centuries without ever having to send a single soldier across her border."
-Hu Shih, former ambassador of China to USA

may be they all said that in joke.........:lol:

what ships have to do with poverty.... tell me what is the bank balance you guys have to sustain your economy? :lol:

Last edited:
chappal chor

i was asking becuase it seems that you are a illitrate man. in fact you all indians are coward people? your country people are in miserable condition. dieing with hunger and your govt is buying sea carriers? i think you guy's upper storey is empty. poor people

The errors in your post clearly indicate how literate you are. About the coward thing, you better keep it to yourself. If you're so much of a braveheart, you would be doing something sensible and not spamming on this forum.

but morally your country is failed state.

1. Killing more than 80,000 innocent kashmiris.

2. killing innocent sikhs to suppress their freedom movements

3. Planting agents and terrorists in pakistan to kill innocent pakistanis

4. best propoganda media in the world

5. killing own citizens and blaming pakistan

If you guys listen above press conference, you will realize Indian govt itself is again fanning the Sikh independence movement again. Ignoring Sikh problem and then accusing Pakistan ??...An angry Sikh reporter.
Do you even know the context of that incident? Do you know what was happening then? DO you know the actions GoI took regarding the Sikh issues?
Apparently NO. I am not surprised at your ignorance.
Well as far Indian concerns, they seems to be ok. Because US is handing over Afghanistan security to Pakistan again. India is afraid this will again used as launching pad against insurgency in India.
Source?
I wont say you are lying, because its quite apparent that you are either ill-informed or ignorant.

dont you guys think that with about 3 times greater military forces than pakistan, you guys are afraid from pakistan

Of what?
let me guess
1. your economy
2. your society
3. your government
4. your military might
5. your numbers
6. your reserves
7. your political mileage on international platform
8. your political and diplomatic defeats
9. Zaid Hamid
10. Hamid Gul
11. Martians

of what :rofl:

jagjinatt

better concentrate on meanings not spellings. you will feel some things good

but morally your country is failed state.

1. Killing more than 80,000 innocent kashmiris.

2. killing innocent sikhs to suppress their freedom movements

3. Planting agents and terrorists in pakistan to kill innocent pakistanis

4. best propoganda media in the world

5. killing own citizens and blaming pakistan

Now what the hell is morally failed state.

what it has to do with the topic?

Nothing of the above lies in the definition of being a failed state. Kid go and educate yourself

Do you even know the context of that incident? Do you know what was happening then? DO you know the actions GoI took regarding the Sikh issues?
Apparently NO. I am not surprised at your ignorance.

Source?
I wont say you are lying, because its quite apparent that you are either ill-informed or ignorant.

Do i need to offer specs to read on the wall ?. Are you challenging Pashtun Nationalism. Historically anyone ever infiltrate in their columns?. Your country is on the other side of the wall and plunge a billion dollar on rocks to provide necessities to tribal society, do you think you made wise decision ? . Now bragging Pakistan through love and bullying to listen India ?...Unfortunately Indian are not capable to understand the tribal society, that's why its been decades unable to resolve the Assam and Nagaland issue.
There is no word democracy in tribal society. It sound acquainted in civics. So, my knowledge is better then, what publish in Indian media about my country and western neighbors...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom