What's new

Indian aggression on LOC: Pakistan Army Soldier Martyred

Status
Not open for further replies.
What weapons? Both countries use AK-47s of Russian origin. Might be a deliberate plan of Pakistani soldiers to show it as the left over weapons of Indian soldiers.

Twenty-three years of insurgency in Jammu and Kashmir have seen security forces recover nearly 50,000 weapons, including 30,859 AK assault rifles, according to a recent report on militancy compiled by the state Home Ministry.

Nearly 50,000 weapons seized in J&K in 23 years of militancy: government report | NDTV.com

Mate !!!!SF only use premium weapon.. :sniper:

Oh well anyway Kashmir is disputed territory, its not international border and hence Indian soldiers, even if they crossed LOC did nothing wrong. They were technically only going into our own territory currently occupied by Pakistan.

So you call Indian media as wrong..but yours are correct..waah..and did you say scum at the Indian Army ? If you think that makes you look like a badass patriot, then I pity you.

Do you think i care what you think about me ? , i call indian Army what it is & nothing more .

I would like to see your reaction if you lost your Brother or father in an Unwanted Advance from Pakistan Army.

Well one pakistani soldier is dead too

The Pakistani military is accusing forces from neighboring India of crossing the boundary between the two sides' forces in Kashmir and attacking a Pakistani border post, killing a soldier.
The military's public relations office said in a statement Sunday that another Pakistani soldier was critically wounded in the incident early Sunday.
They said troops are still exchanging gunfire in the area.
They said the raid crossed the "line of control" dividing the Indian and Pakistani sides of Kashmir, a flashpoint of violence between these two neighbors for decades.
Both claim the region as their own.
A 2003 cease-fire ended the most recent round of fighting.
Each side occasionally accuses the other of violating it by lobbing mortars or shooting across the LOC, but accusations of cross-border raids are rare.

Pakistan accuses India of deadly cross-border raid - Yahoo! News

Doesn't exactly looks like repulsed.

Well one pakistani soldier is dead too

The Pakistani military is accusing forces from neighboring India of crossing the boundary between the two sides' forces in Kashmir and attacking a Pakistani border post, killing a soldier.
The military's public relations office said in a statement Sunday that another Pakistani soldier was critically wounded in the incident early Sunday.
They said troops are still exchanging gunfire in the area.
They said the raid crossed the "line of control" dividing the Indian and Pakistani sides of Kashmir, a flashpoint of violence between these two neighbors for decades.
Both claim the region as their own.
A 2003 cease-fire ended the most recent round of fighting.
Each side occasionally accuses the other of violating it by lobbing mortars or shooting across the LOC, but accusations of cross-border raids are rare.

Pakistan accuses India of deadly cross-border raid - Yahoo! News

Pakistan is responsible for the death of it's soldier as they should have attacked Civilians in J&K.

Don't why Pakistan attacks homes of innocent civilians.

of course we are :lol:

Pakistan is responsible for the death of it's soldier as they should have attacked Civilians in J&K.

Don't why Pakistan attacks homes of innocent civilians.

of course we are :lol:

Do you think i care what you think about me ? , i call indian Army what it is & nothing more .

I would like to see your reaction if you lost your Brother or father in an Unwanted Advance from Pakistan Army.

Ok it was the 9 Marathas who gave the bali today.

Left behind their weapons huh? Finally pakistanis get to see how crappy our INSAS are.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

By the way when are they releasing pictures of captured weapons and ammo. That might solve the issue once and for all.

Thread title should be
"Pak's Mortar fire violets cease fire ”

BBC News - India and Pakistan in Kashmir border skirmish

Indian and Pakistani troops have exchanged fire across the Line of Control in the disputed Kashmir region.

Pakistan said Indian troops had raided a military post in the Haji Pir sector of Pakistani-administered Kashmir, killing a soldier and injuring another.

An Indian army spokesman said Pakistan had "initiated unprovoked firing" at Indian military posts.

Kashmir is claimed by both nations in its entirety and has been a flashpoint between them for more than 60 years.

Exchanges are not uncommon but rarely result in fatalities.

'Small arms'

The Pakistani military's public relations office said the two sides were still exchanging fire in the area.

It said Indian troops had "physically raided a checkpost named Sawan Patra".

The Haji Pir Pass is just south of the main road from Muzaffarabad in Pakistan-controlled Kashmir to Srinagar in Indian-administered Kashmir.

"Pakistan army troops effectively responded to the attack," it said, adding that Indian troops had left behind weapons as they retreated.

Col Brijesh Pandey, a spokesman for the Indian army in Kashmir, told the Associated Press news agency that Pakistani troops had "initiated unprovoked firing" with mortar shells and automatic weapons at Indian military posts. One civilian home was destroyed, he said.

"We retaliated only using small arms. We believe it was clearly an attempt on their part to facilitate infiltration of militants," Col Pandey said.

There has been a ceasefire in Kashmir since late 2003.

India suspended a peace process with Pakistan following attacks by Pakistan-based militants in Mumbai in 2008. Negotiations resumed in February last year.

Last month, the nations signed an agreement to ease visa restrictions on travel for some citizens.

Pakistan Army must understand that even India sometimes might just loose it's patience and retaliate which will result in causalities. So, in the best interest of all, pakistan should abide by the ceasefire.

Nothing new old tactics :blah:

Pakistanis give cover firing to militants who sneak to india and look at their media?

indians ran back leaving behind their weapons :lol: and crossed LOC

You Got to be Kidding Me , They day we decide that India is not our biggest threat & the next day this Happens . and then they say why do you hate us so much.
Maybe some elements in pak army itself dosent want India to loose it's position and started nprovoked firing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom