What's new

Indian aggression on LOC: Pakistan Army Soldier Martyred

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bullshit green media. Indian troops just replied to the 'friendly firing' of the Pak troops.

Shiv Aroor ‏@ShivAroor
Update: Indian Army *did* in fact retaliate after Pak ceasefire violation, say sources in Northern Command. Retaliated with small arms fire.

Shiv Aroor ‏@ShivAroor
Bravo: After Pak fired mortars near Churunda, J&K at 3AM, Indian Army fired back with small arms. Firing continued till 8AM.

So the Pak soldier was killed in a fair fight.

:rofl::rofl: Should prepare our Army to invade England after the one day matches with them :rolleyes:

Trust me There isn't anything funny , in the News or your overly Trying to be Smart statement , We lost one Soldier who was suppose to be guarding an area where there was not threat of Attack from an Neighbor .

Bullshit green media. Indian troops just replied to the 'friendly firing' of the Pak troops.

Shiv Aroor ‏@ShivAroor
Update: Indian Army *did* in fact retaliate after Pak ceasefire violation, say sources in Northern Command. Retaliated with small arms fire.

Shiv Aroor ‏@ShivAroor
Bravo: After Pak fired mortars near Churunda, J&K at 3AM, Indian Army fired back with small arms. Firing continued till 8AM.

So the Pak soldier was killed in a fair fight.
Did you ever heard a Thief say that i am a Thief , They left their Weapons in Pakistani Land , i am sure they didn't just fly there by themselves.

Pathetic .

Trust me There isn't anything funny , in the News or your overly Trying to be Smart statement , We lost one Soldier who was suppose to be guarding an area where there was not threat of Attack from an Neighbor .

Yeah they should not have fired the mortars first. Anyways Om Shanthi to the dead soldier. Adventurism never pays.

Did you ever heard a Thief say that i am a Thief , They left their Weapons in Pakistani Land , i am sure they didn't just fly there by themselves.

Pathetic .

What weapons? Both countries use AK-47s of Russian origin. Might be a deliberate plan of Pakistani soldiers to show it as the left over weapons of Indian soldiers.

Yeah they should not have fired the mortars first. Anyways Om Shanthi to the dead soldier. Adventurism never pays.

Of course you & your media are Right , The Rest of the World are & will always be Wrong .

and even if we show you the proof that the Indian Army Scums did cross the border first & then fled leaving their Weapons behind , you will still close your eyes & start screaming that Crow is White, Crow is White.

as i said before .

Pathetic.

Trust me There isn't anything funny , in the News or your overly Trying to be Smart statement , We lost one Soldier who was suppose to be guarding an area where there was not threat of Attack from an Neighbor

Off course, death of a soldier is not at all funny.. But this kind of talks like revenge for loosing a game makes the whole thread pathetic.. You do not know what happened there.. Only you have is a statement from ISPR.. You cant expect it to be favorable to us..

What weapons? Both countries use AK-47s of Russian origin. Might be a deliberate plan of Pakistani soldiers to show it as the left over weapons of Indian soldiers.

Yeh that information of your Shows how much you know about your Army & Pakistan Army . so i will prefer not to enter into a discussion with someone who does not even have the basic information .

Pakistan is responsible for the death of it's soldier as they should not have attacked Civilians in J&K.

Don't why Pakistan attacks homes of innocent civilians.

Not the 1st time India would have done this before : :coffee:
In Dec 2010, a group of ******* attacked a forward post of the Indian army and beheaded 1 soldier and killed 1 at point blank as help came a bit late due to terrain and weather. However the IA PARAS in couple of days raided a forward post and killed 5-10 PA soldiers from where ******* came per Jawan who radioed before outnumbered

Anyway RIP...

Pakistan is responsible for the death of it's soldier as they should not have attacked Civilians in J&K.

Don't why Pakistan attacks homes of innocent civilians.

Of course you & your media are Right , The Rest of the World are & will always be Wrong .

and even if we show you the proof that the Indian Scums did cross the border first & then fled leaving their Weapons behind , you will still close your eyes & start screaming that Crow is White, Crow is White.

as i said before .

Pathetic.

So you call Indian media as wrong..but yours are correct..waah..and did you say scum at the Indian Army ? If you think that makes you look like a badass patriot, then I pity you.

and even if we show you the proof that the Indian Scums did cross the border first & then fled leaving their Weapons behind , you will still close your eyes & start screaming that Crow is White, Crow is White.

as i said before .

Pathetic.

If the Indians respond in kind to the highlighted above I am sure they will turn pink immediately.

On the topic - RIP soldier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom