Indian Actress, Sara Khan arrives in Karachi

Zibago

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Indian Actress, Sara Khan arrives in Karachi
5878fca95c2aa.jpg

The actress previously starred in another Pakistani drama, Yeh Kaisi Mohabbat Hai.
HIP DESK ABOUT 12 HOURS AGO
Indian actress, Sara Khan has worked for a few Pakistani projects and it seems like the actress has fallen in love with this side of the border. She is here once again for her upcoming drama, Laikin's shooting.
15876370_227230207736747_1846943161138544640_n.jpg

Laikin is directed by Furqan T. Siddiqui, the same man who directed Ghayal and written by Sarwat Nazir. The assistant director is Moiz Siddiqui and the drama stars Nasreen Qureshi, Atiqa Odho, Firdous Jamal and of course, the very talented, Sara Khan in key roles.
12445943_472173916240831_350714571_n.jpg

According to sources, the recording for the shoot has started in Karachi.

Sara is reported to have said:

"I received a lot of love for my first project and I faced no difficulties. In fact, I felt that I am working in Mumbai only because everyone took care of me so much".

It warms our heart knowing that someone from the other side of the border feels at home here. We wish that more artists realise that art is beyond borders and spread positive vibes.
http://www.hipinpakistan.com/news/1151630/indian-actress-sara-khan-arrives-in-karachi
Liked her role in Bekhudi lets see how good her A-tv project would be
@Moonlight @PaklovesTurkiye @Mugwop @The Sandman @django @Well.wisher @Hell hound

Why are Indians so annoyed? :undecided:......as long as Pakistani actors/actresses are not coming to India and making money, it should be fine IMHO.......let the Indians make money from everywhere.:D

Last edited:
Why can't we cast Pakistani Sarah Khan instead??

130.jpg

Several folds better than her..

Because Pakistanis cannot do with out bollywood.

@on topic By the way who is Sara Khan? I have not seen any of her movies.

Why can't we cast Pakistani Sarah Khan instead??

130.jpg

Several folds better than her..

fully agreed, Pakistan first should be policy. I have not seen any Pakistani drama or work of Indian Sara Khan.

Because Pakistanis cannot do with out bollywood.

@on topic By the way who is Sara Khan? I have not seen any of her movies.

You Indians bring off topic stuff and your country in everything related to Pakistan and cry about Pakistani members bringing India in threads, hypocrites.

@Topic We should not allow Indian content and any thing related to India on Pakistani media, because it only kills our talent, their opportunities and send money to terrorist state of India.

fully agreed, Pakistan first should be policy. I have not seen any Pakistani drama or work of Indian Sara Khan.

Well she has worked in Bekhudi drama on ARY digital which is being telecasted on ARY nowadays and has completed 9 episodes.

Also she's doing some rape role in the drama , I heard o_O:sarcastic:

You Indians bring off topic stuff and your country in everything related to Pakistan and cry about Pakistani members bringing India in threads, hypocrites.

@Topic We should not allow Indian content and any thing related to India on Pakistani media, because it only kills our talent, their opportunities and send money to terrorist state of India.

Go ahead, ban Indian movies. I don't care.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom