What's new

India to rethink ban on airing Pakistani television channels

The program where a hindu boy converted to Islam with people cheering for him was insulting to hindus and so disgusting that even many Pakistani muslims complained. But there was no action taken by Pakistani govt.

This type of programs are banned in India . so why would we entertain such channels who so openly abuse hinduism.

u indians badly need a break from ur govt feeded media & pakistanis channels could be really helpfull to open ur eye.....soo now indians have problems with muslims saying InshAllah...lol wht a low faith u indians hav....

We indians have a problem with associating God Bless you or God willing...... with Death,destruction and Hate .........Half the time ur muslim Zaid hamid associates Inshallah with destruction and supremacy over india.............WE have problems with such Idiots being given prime time ......SO not with muslims but with psycho pakistani muslims.....there is lots of difference between the two.....

so few extremist indians keep frustrated soon ur whole family will gonna watch pakistani serials in ur own home & u guys cannt do any thing...:D

No indian is going to watch Pak channel after it shows Hafiz Saeed and Zaid hamid !! Until and unless Pak channels can keep the anti india rhetoric to just nationalistic sense,stop hindu bashing and showing terrorists as participants .....What do you expect !!!

No need to lift ban on Pakistani Channels there is too much anti-India n specially Anti-Hindu propaganda in them :hitwall:
sometimes its look like Pakistani think as if only Hindu baniyas live in India who r trying their level best to exterminate Muslims in India. In addition there r people like Zaid Hamid n Hafiz Saeed openly giving Anti-India speech :hang2:

N for those who r carrying for Democracy here then remember Democracy if for the people of the nation n not for the world:guns:

does Dish Tv provide pak channels.i ve not seen any in their package.

After reading comments by indians here it is pretty clear that indians have no idea of Pakistani tv channels.

There were pakistani channels in India before??:what:
Which ones??

whenever i watch Pakistani channels i see that they carry anti Pak agenda. But dont know where indians see our channels and think totaly against reality.

Back
Top Bottom