What's new

India to rethink ban on airing Pakistani television channels

it seems this is the only case & this is wht Pakistan govt & peoples want i guess it will definetely help indians to see what Pakistan really is through our entertainment channels....

i have only one querry where are those indians who always said tht there is no ban on Pakistani tv channels :D??

May be you are confusing Bangladeshi channels with Pakistani ones.

Ban is present should not be lifted. Channels which preach hatred towards Hindus are aired in Pakistan..., these will cause pain to hindus and hence should not be shown..

Censhorship can be employed for hate shows ...by the local operators ...

We are only concerned about Pakistan. There is no ban on non-Pak foreign channels in India.

again salected free speech or afraid of another viewpoint?

There is a difference b/n free speech and hate speech.

again hypocracy, indians are the first ppls who were against Banning of face book in Pakistan & Bangladesh on cartoons controversy or u indians are also salective on it?

Good to know..but there are perceptions just like you Pakistanis assume that Shiva Sena is ruling India while its nothing more than a regional party based in Mumbai.

& still we or Gop didnt see whole india with the glass of shive sena blathakray modi or any other hindu extremists.

examples are
Pakistan didnt ban indian media on tht basis
Pakistan didnt stop Pakistani team travelling india (even when this hindu extremists openly threat Pakistanis on national media)
so thts the difference...

again hypocracy, indians are the first ppls who were against Banning of face book in Pakistan & Bangladesh on cartoons controversy or u indians are also salective on it?

& still we or Gop didnt see whole india with the glass of shive sena blathakray modi or any other hindu extremists.

examples are
Pakistan didnt stop Pakistani team travelling india (even when this hindu extremists openly threat Pakistanis on national media)

Indian channels dont air shows that talk about Ghazwa E hind or about ahmadis being crap or hindus be ,,ih many things.......Yes indian channels certainly show Pakistan as a nation in bad light while comparing with india.....but never anything religious

.Such topics unless can be controlled or censored...will be difficult for pak channels to be aired......

The ban should not be removed.

I have seen PTV earlier when it was allowed, it spews ONLY venom against India and nothing else.

Let me tell you if India allows Pakistani news channels trust me Indians will find more partners in their propaganda against Pakistan although your Indian masala news channels will have a break therefor i believe your Media will not let Indian govt to allow Pakistani news channels.

Our media is much much liberal in criticising our own country and bring its ills infront of people

I think in general Pakistani people are more emotional and less rational, just something I have observed in general (not meant as an insult). News reporting ideally is supposed to be an unbiased rational thing.

I feel that Pakistani news channels (like the people) get too emotional and either go crazy right wing or crazy left wing. There is no rational news reporting. I think with time it will mature, but in the meantime its better to keep Pakistani media away from India.

examples are
don't try to give communial color of shiv sena threat to pakistani .they never oppose bangladeshi or afghanistani cricket team.they are also muslims they only oppose pakistani main reason is 26/11 mumbai massacre done by pakistani terrorists organization .and never forget not only shiv sena mumbaikar and indian also vary angry and anti pak after mumbai massacre .

Indian channels dont air shows that talk about Ghazwa E hind or about ahmadis being crap or hindus be ,,ih many things.......Yes indian channels certainly show Pakistan as a nation in bad light while comparing with india.....but never anything religious

.Such topics unless can be controlled or censored...will be difficult for pak channels to be aired......

soo u also have ur part in anti Pakistani shows no matter religion is there or not but there is anti things than why gettings angry when Pakistan i media reply to indian propoganda?

P.S: In my view entertainment channels should be allowed for the time being. Pakistan already allowed tht as we are free to watch any thing from any country which is the essence of democracy not shouting to the whole world tht listen we ae biggest democracy where actions dont support it.

We don't telecast " Hindus ka zainiyat hi aisi hai" on prime tv. Even if it does, the Media and the commentator will have to apologize and face punitive actions.Case closed.

There is a difference b/n banning face book altogether and blocking certain pages bcs of 'disturbing' content.

There are enough extremists in your country who dreams of flying Pakistani flag on Lal Qila. Itna bhoole nahi ho aap lok.

examples are

Indian media is banned in Pakistan. Your cable operators are carrying them in violation of Govt rules.

The Hindu extremists in India dug up cricket pitches while extremists in your country almost blew up the entire cricket team of a foreign country. Apples & Oranges.

don't try to give communial color of shiv sena threat to pakistani .they never oppose bangladeshi or afghanistani cricket team.they are also muslims they only oppose pakistani main reason is 26/11 mumbai massacre done by pakistani terrorists organization .and never forget not only shiv sena mumbaikar and indian also vary angry and anti pak after mumbai massacre .

lol i didnt even took there names......plus Pakistanis even dont hate bangladeshis or srilankans nyways only one thing for u ignorance is bliss

indians r full of inferiority complex

about religion skin colour culture n many many things :D
That's rich coming from a Bangladesh....got separated from India in the name of religion first and then from Pakistan in the name of culture.Confused bunch :lol:

soo tht is called free speech & democracy in india:D??
India isn't America where the 1st amendment gives you the right to free speech.In India the right to free speech is given by constitution but these are certain checks on that so put in the constitution.

We don't telecast " Hindus ka zainiyat hi aisi hai" on prime tv. Even if it does, the Media and the commentator will have to apologize and face punitive actions.Case closed.

There is a difference b/n banning face book altogether and blocking certain pages bcs of 'disturbing' content.

There are enough extremists in your country who dreams of flying Pakistani flag on Lal Qila. Itna bhoole nahi ho aap lok.

Indian media is banned in Pakistan. Your cable operators are carrying them in violation of Govt rules.

The Hindu extremists in India dug up cricket pitches while extremists in your country almost blew up the entire cricket team of a foreign country. Apples & Oranges.

dont know where u indians get this Pakistani programes let aside prime time even i didnt see this kinda programes in day time on Pakistani channels or is tht wht ur govt feeds indians just to make you guys hate Pakistan?

& Pakistani Govt just recently ban indian channels due to continous ban of Pakistani chnanels in india & no cable operators is now showing them cz of low popularity indian channels enjoy now a days....

We don't telecast " Hindus ka zainiyat hi aisi hai" on prime tv. Even if it does, the Media and the commentator will have to apologize and face punitive actions.Case closed. There are enough extremists in your country who dreams of flying Pakistani flag on Lal Qila. Itna bhoole nahi ho aap lok.

Switch the channel nobody watches him

Not Banned

Good you accepted Saffron Brigade is equal to TTP.

That's rich coming from a Bangladesh....got separated from India in the name of religion first and then from Pakistan in the name of culture.Confused bunch :lol:

nah it aint culture

equality n corrupt government

Yeah, we Indians wish that we had blonde hair, white skin and green eyes like Bangladeshis :rofl:

we r proud what we r not cryin about skin colour like u guys :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom