What's new

India to Deploy Massive Tank Army Along Border With Pakistan

Do you think India is trying to start war with Pakistan?

• Total voters
@COLDHEARTED AVIATOR wet dreams bro about tanks rolling down Punjab. Remember one thing investment from other countries in both Pakistan and India that investors will cut the financial cord. WW1 saw trench warfare WW2 saw atomic bomb cold war show us proxy war and this era is the era of economic who ever control this area control the rest of world. FYI if people of both side understand this then their would not be such procurement. The same amount could be utilized in creating better life for ordinary Indian and Pakistani which we would mind i guess.
Politicians will do what ever they can to create Panic and ending up buying these things and filling up their pockets..

I would be a volunteer and make sure i find you when our tanks roll over pakistan ki barrii fauj in the plains of punjab.

Last time i checked Pakistan removed the ban on Bollywood and our movies are making crores there..is it true?

U did thatswhy you replied. :lol:

Yup, We love watching Kanjars dance. :rofl:

Sure. Do find me. But come back to the mata please. We have already seen enough of these empty threats. :)
I am always there..you worry about your Arab roots.

Yup, We love watching Kanjars dance. :rofl:
We are proud that now we can even get kanjars from Pakistan to dance here.

This folk must have forgotten that the thrust of the battlegrounds in Punjab is toward Delhi throughout the history!!!
Still India is Hindu...your forefathers were forced to convert..mine not!!

He founded a country and didn't try to threaten anyone with empty threats like you. :)
I didnt threaten you..i was kidding like in our interactions before.

Regarding cold start its not an empty threat..why else did you make Nasr then?

This news looks on purpose. Military movements and deployments are kept secret.

Back
Top Bottom