What's new

India to Deploy Massive Tank Army Along Border With Pakistan

Do you think India is trying to start war with Pakistan?

• Total voters
if Pakistan use 100 nuclear missiles of all types and all ranges at a same time it will cause severe damage.Pakistan is small country.We can cause more damage only if we use maximum weapons in first strike.

if Pakistan use 100 nuclear missiles of all types and all ranges at a same time it will cause severe damage.Pakistan is small country.We can cause more damage only if we use maximum weapons in first strike.
India can gain assured 2nd strike capability with its SSBN fleet, it is important Pakistan matches this capability.

What stopped you to declare war with India when India claimed to have disrespected your sovereignity by coming inside your territory officialy and finishing two of Pak army chaps and dozens of terrorists? From Indian side it was declaration of war.
Even IF for a moment I presume that surgical strike was a drama still, India invited you to fight a war. But you didnt come. Got scared or had no balls that you rather taking avenge, shamelessly asked for evidence of surgical strike. This shows that it was your army which a avoided war. Otherwise Indian regime was expecting a war after declaring breach of Pakistans sovereignity by officially crossing over LOC.

Your claims are limited to what your media cooks up and what your politicians shout from the roof. Back it up with evidence the next time around instead of changing your statements a dozen times. The world media acknowledged your claims were full of it.
Try out your so called Cold start and we will put a permanent stop to it.

Your claims are limited to what your media cooks up and what your politicians shout from the roof. Back it up with evidence the next time around instead of changing your statements a dozen times. The world media acknowledged your claims were full of it.
Try out your so called Cold start and we will put a permanent stop to it.
India invited you to fight a war After surgical strikes , which was an excuse to start a confrontation and use your nuke. But you asked evidence and still asking. No balls to fight a war.

India again escalated situations at LOC hit your cities with artylery but you sent your dgmo to talk peace.

So many times you got oppurtunity to show mardangi but same old rant of evidence. Lol

So what India did is, it exposed your nuclear Bluff and actual situation that if there is confrontation India breaches i to your territory, you wont do anything except for sending some proxies.

India invited you to fight a war After surgical strikes , which was an excuse to start a confrontation and use your nuke. But you asked evidence and still asking. No balls to fight a war.

India again escalated situations at LOC hit your cities with artylery but you sent your dgmo to talk peace.

So many times you got oppurtunity to show mardangi but same old rant of evidence

Jang na hui tumhari phuppo ka valima ho gaya jiss ki invitation bheji thi. Cross the border for real and then enjoy our balls which you are so eager to view at eye level. Until then stfu.
First decide on your narrative on how you carried out your surgical strike before wasting everyone's time

Okay lets assume India did not carry out strike. But India openly claimed it and what you said to world is oh India is innocent they did not do anything. Lol

You fools, it was a call for you to begin war but you hezitated.

What?/

Already ran away ran away from Bharat mata?

Bharat mata not good enough for you and your family??
2nd gen there..and i visit India every 3 months ..Bharat mata is in my heart and i proudly tell everyone i am Indian wherever i go.

Well I have chosen the Ape because they tend to look better than the later option.
Thatswhy your girls love Bollywood actrors.

Okay lets assume India did not carry out strike. But India openly claimed it and what you said to world is oh India is innocent they did not do anything. Lol

You fools, it was a call for you to begin war but you hezitated.

Now you are talking out of your backside like your Army Chief and the rest of your media. Openly claimed it and went back and forth on how the strike was actually carried out, a dozen times? Please go sell your BS on some cheap indian forum where smallminded morons like you high five each other on some thing your media created to keep you happy.

Now you are talking out of your backside like your Army Chief and the rest of your media. Openly claimed it and went back and forth on how the strike was actually carried out, a dozen times? Please go sell your BS on some cheap indian forum where smallminded morons like you high five each other on some thing your media created to keep you happy.
Even if india lied you should have shown us the lesson. But you avoided war. Lol

But when bharat mata would burn because of its foolishness you would be away chilling in Spain.

Ironic. :lol:
I would be a volunteer and make sure i find you when our tanks roll over pakistan ki barrii fauj in the plains of punjab.

Bollywood actors lol, kid stop dreaming and smell the coffee.
Last time i checked Pakistan removed the ban on Bollywood and our movies are making crores there..is it true?

Nobody here gives a flying fcuk! Wrong forum!
U did thatswhy you replied. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom