What's new

India to Deploy Massive Tank Army Along Border With Pakistan

Do you think India is trying to start war with Pakistan?

• Total voters
I don't know whether India misses such thing that I did not refer to at all but one thing for sure, the NaMO's threats, the so-called start doctrine, the so-called surgical strikes etc all are war hysteria and mongering when such chunk of budget is spent on weapons. You are asking for the evidence of initiating the war so I would refer read other than Indian prospect so you will understand what is called initiating a war, how many types of war, how to initiate abc type of war, how rivals initiated xyz war, so you will have the idea that mere bombing is not the single source of war but many others as well like in short, espionage through spies assets etc. Rest about tolerance and all that blames, I wouldn't refer any links, articles etc so the topic may not be diverted. Help yourself and read if you want to understand as such.
Words don't matter action does. What statement people are making is not that important. We don't attack first is the key.

Words don't matter action does. What statement people are making is not that important. We don't attack first is the key.

Threats are not action but given in words, after all, it is all about that determines the one strategy and heart feeling which creates a scenario for a ground to go offensive. Every threat and bravado by statements, shall be counted as words and then no need to pay any heed but such wordy stance actually makes people believe and gives courage to take an action. None can ignore the words coming from Government Officials/Country's representatives.

Do you dimwits not think maybe you should stay silent sometimes? You've probably fired so many warning shots. Indians probably thought we were so far behind, now thanks to all this chest thumping, they're forewarned that we're nowhere near as behind as they thought. Element of surprise vanished - just for the gratification of an online fake profile.

I would be glad but the ape wont like it..Their intelligence level is way over yours.

I guess they have developed hydrogen bomb then or maybe a fusion bomb.

I am always there..you worry about your Arab roots.

I am proud of not being an Arab.

Wiki is not a Source , Anyone can edit it .. you can go and type Pakistan has F-22 Raptor .

Ok i agree with you! its not a good source.

indians just are being played by their masters to put pressure on our borders so that they continue the terrorist activities in Pakistan.

They neither have the courage nor the resources to start a war with Pakistan and they know that.

They can act like a bully to the small neighbours around them all they want, but starting a war.. with the most active battle ready army is a big no.

We need T-129's Or Z-11's in large number ASAP to deter this threat.

Even if india lied you should have shown us the lesson. But you avoided war. Lol

You are a certified idiot! Lol I will stop arguing with you because you don't have the IQ and the power of comprehension to understand how your leaders made an utter fool out of you.

It is clear from India's end. We will consider any attack tactical or strategic as a nuclear attack and will give massive retaliation. this has been said by one of the top policy makers (I am unable to find the link now will update once I get the link)
Read the article...nothing too elaborate. This is the reason if Pakistan used tactical nuclear then India would come under pressure from her population to fire conventional nuclear weapon where as international community would pressurize not yo use.

Fair Enough. however you should also consider that purely with conventional ability Pakistan will find it difficult to overrun an Indian City. As such we do not need tactical nukes
With a conventional strike Pakistan would not require to overrun that city or its adjoining areas. This statement is also valid for India as they would face similar problem and that too on there own soil. please with the US test of nuclear device.

watch this

Massive retaliation is out stated nuclear doctrine so we already know it will be overkill. Why state the obvious. And why will China enter an Indo Pak Nuclear conflict specially when it is triggered by Pakistan's nuclear explosion? China is pragmatic not suicidal. Any start of nuclear exchange between India and Pakistan and all big powers will do their best to contain it as soon as possible and not add fuel to the fire
Pakistan is a strategist interest of China.

China is our bigger adversary and many platforms are procured keeping china in mind. We dont need Agni 5 to target Pakistan or 3 Aircraft Carriers. We are not basing everything on Pakistan but we are not leaving out everything also
fair enough...

I have not said our population will not suffer. But just shown that even with less nukes we can inflict high damage to Pakistan
It is not India and Pakistan that would suffer but effects would be felt all across the world. Population density is higher in India hence more suffering.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom