What's new

India textbook says meat-eaters lie and commit sex crimes

Sorry guys but meat i must eat, women i must conquer that way it is. come on Hindus look at this way we cant drink we cant do many things but meat and shaadi four women i must do. make ten thousand babies so they fight war against India and go to delhi to do shaadi and get more babies. then we have one big Pakistan and most of the folks will be my grand children. mashallah.

in this way entire india will be one fair skinned race to say the least :woot:

Listen there are thousands of Psychologists, Sociologists, Psychiatrists who have debated what makes someone violent. It usually nearly 100% of the time comes down to the nature versus nurture debate NOT what that particular person had for lunch. :D

That was so retarded but it made me literally laugh out loud.

thats what she said when i got in bed with her in delhi, now she says I am a meat eater.

Sorry guys but meat i must eat, women i must conquer that way it is. come on Hindus look at this way we cant drink we cant do many things but meat and shaadi four women i must do. make ten thousand babies so they fight war against India and go to delhi to do shaadi and get more babies. then we have one big Pakistan and most of the folks will be my grand children. mashallah.

Great Post Mate :rofl:

Panchoda. LOLLLZ

You are a funny guy.

You guy dont get it if we get to conquer Delhi and get women and there is load of them and turks can have some too since they horny like us anyway plus we get the cows to eat duh. one stones hit two birds = women and cows tuba. just dont tell the arabs they will snatch them off us,

You guy dont get it if we get to conquer Delhi and get women and there is load of them and turks can have some too since they horny like us anyway plus we get the cows to eat duh. one stones hit two birds = women and cows tuba. just dont tell the arabs they will snatch them off us,

Yeah right, we will kill those Arabs. That Dehliite cow and the Dehlite women is for us alone. :rofl:

From your posts I can understand you were your ancestors. :rofl:

realistically this regions had the best kingdoms we had it all water green lands and lots of women and armies too bad there were too many zardaris to destroy it. in those days Arabs were south Asians. but water and green is for life but oil you cant drink or grow crop.

woe unto the Arabs they know what this means.

Yeah right, we will kill those Arabs. That Dehliite cow and the Dehlite women is for us alone. :rofl:

They will take all the credit brother and mix it in their islamic glory stories. but we want ottomania Turks.+ Pakistanihood.= ottopak after all sharing is caring.

the time you reach all items will be used, second hand :rofl:

so they can be 2,3,4 wife children will be fresh clean. we must not waste resources my brother.

North indians hate south indians even though their only one shade lighter, they compare themselves persians, greeks, turks haha

North indians hate south indians even though their only one shade lighter, they compare themselves persians, greeks, turks haha
Back up your claims with some facts or data. Don't just post whatever comes into your mind. Its you guys who consider themselves as Arabs even when they don't consider you as their own. :lol:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom