What's new

India textbook says meat-eaters lie and commit sex crimes

So now its British Conspiracy ?

WoW. Thanks for such an enlightening post.

Sir, in Hinduism the eating of meat is not allowed. But many eat because of culture and previous eating habit.

Any type of violence, killing animals and eating it are prohibited.

Like I said, it depends on what is available. One can catch a fish any day, but to eat grain, one has to sow the seeds, take care of farm and then eat it after harvest.

Fruit diet is also considered in Hinduism. Fasting is also considered in Hinduism. Thing is many things are associated with religion for betterment of one's health.

Cows are considered sacred and you won't see mutton and chicken eaten by any Brahmin or Hindu who strictly follows it.

I am Khastriya and they eat meat. Remember that they are the warrior class.

My point is that the Idea of Consumption of An Animal can alter psychology of a child. Many Hindus can't even see beheading of a goat which you may have seen in your child hood.

But think about this, if people don't eat meat that much, many species won't have gone extinct.

Do you know Chinese kills Tiger for their Bones. Japanese kills Dolphin. We have Whale population on decline. Shark too ?

All because of Human's taste buds loving it.

My Father is in forest department and I know what effect animal population have of poaching and killing of many animals.

they are on decline and near extint coz of population and pollution...
well this time let put religion aside....
killing of animals is not allowed dude....
there is a way...u can't just kill in Islam..
well what type og beheading are u telling us from soo long???
beheading gives us a sense of sacrifice and reality of this mortal life...
How can anyone such be violence who is not allowed even to hit his fellow for nothing...
Chk out history you would find out that Muslims(the one who really followed Islam) were most peaceful nation...
UN human rights charter is totally based on Islam....
Uk laws structure is based on Hazrat Ali(R.A) laws.....
Japanese follows the laws of honesty given by Islam...
And not their quality of products is recognized in this world...
Well Slaves rights??
those were idle worshipping people who kill their slaves for nothing....Islam gave them rights to sit with their masters and masters were advised to give them same quality of food and cloth they use...
as for women you know more than I do....
Islam gave them equal rights...
Islam gave all the human being equal rights...
no one is superior to anyone...
black is not superior to white and vice versa...
Children rights are here..
neighbour,Teacher,student,wife,husband, relatives,friends,parents,even animals and traellers and also prisinors all have due rights....
do u give animal the right to rest and eat to his fill??
do u give the animal the right jist to work which can be easy for it and do u give the animal the right to sleep??
are u bound to save your animal from heat and cold??
if u eat meat then are you bound to sacrifice animal with sharp knife so that he had to feel less pain??

So now its British Conspiracy ?

WoW. Thanks for such an enlightening post.

it will be good for you to chk out the history rather than making fun of me sire.....
well as for british u r my elder u know better that they did to divide us.....
soo it's not a big deal for them..
and it from beginning is not from now...
well for ur info that Qadiani died in a bathroom....
can a prophet die like this???
and he died sudden in b/w of many things going on...
no prophet in history died like that....

Can you prove Babur's army was 90% Pashtun.
yep , from where he came ? ? which place he was ruling before moving to india ?
babur had very few natives with him , all others were Afghans

Can you prove Babur's army was 90% Pashtun.

I masterbated yesterday.....................Is this Sex crime (I am a Non-Veg)

Babur came from Fergana a non-Pashtun area.

Babur came from Fergana a non-Pashtun area.
correct yourself , he was ruling Kabul before moving to india , farghana was taken from him ... he had only 1000 farghanians with him .... all others were afghans , Sher shah was one of his renowned commander....................
428217_596821593668341_1623135588_n.jpg

Beef is banned in quite a lot of Indian states. - If you want to eat epic beef ribs you need to go to Lahore Pakistan :D

Beef and cow slaughter ban in India : The ban, BJP and minorities

MP law: 7 yrs in jail for eating beef, cops can raid on mere suspicion - Indian Express
What about eating beef at wagah border Man this is funny Indians need to check their problems specially in their education sector before shouting at us every second day some funny or pathetic news comes :hitwall::rofl:

Welcome to the Biggest Democracy of the World..:rofl:

Welcome to the Biggest Theocracy of the World..:rofl:...

Propaganda threat gives amusement to India haters..

I don't know why Mods are not closing propaganda thread? The book mention is not textbook, its some ordinary book.

The only problem I find with this thread is that..there never existed a book in India in schools where they said eating non veg is bad for you...I belive this is the first such book and thats the reason its on the net. I am sure 100% of the Indians on this PDfF too have never had any such book in their schools.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom