What's new

India textbook says meat-eaters lie and commit sex crimes

yummy

roast-chicken-garlic-pepper-spice.jpg

What a topic for discussion in Central and South Asia Section ?

Such an old story for bashing India. Well, good to see even a Mod participating and allowing such idiotic thread.

Do Indian textbook authors do surveys and research before publishing such BS.

Pork makes turn on, I can't remember Argentinian President said it I think. :D

which states of India have banned beef?

Pork makes turn on, I can't remember Argentinian President said it I think. :D

which states of India have banned beef?

Eating beef is not banned in any Indian state. However, 7 states (out of 29 states and 7 union territorries) in India have a ban against slaughtering cows, so they mostly import their beef from other Indian states...

These 7 states are pretty much very conservative Hindu states as far as I know, like Madhya Pradesh is one off the top of my head...

Most of the wars and invaders have been meat eating Christians and Muslims. Look at all the world wars, crusaders, terrorists who cut heads of live men etc. Just calculate how many people were killed by vegetarians and non-vegetarians. As simple as that. You can understand who has been more evil.

But even this simple fact won't be accepted by any of you as you just can't accept what these statistics tell. People will go length to defend their eating habit and may easily resort to insults just like we have seen.

Just because you guys eat meat, you won't try to explore this aspect of eating meat. Killing animals in front of kids affects their brain. More violence seen in childhood make him more prone to violence.

I can give a lecture on basis of science in this regard. Its pure neuroscience and response mechanism of human brain. Conditioning of human mind and effect of environment.

Problem is no one here will try to argue in reasonable fashion and will carry on making fun of vegetarians. So, I don't think people like Razi need to be lectured where they are just here to bash India for their usual habit of bashing as he hate all Indians.

Talking of science and psychology here is blasphemy as long as it is against common belief and habit such as eating meat. The majority won't let any discussion and will keep making fun of others as they are unable to debate on the issue.

Most of the wars and invaders have been meat eating Christians and Muslims. Look at all the world wars, crusaders, terrorists who cut heads of live men etc. Just calculate how many people were killed by vegetarians and non-vegetarians. As simple as that. You can understand who has been more evil.

But even this simple fact won't be accepted by any of you as you just can't accept what these statistics tell. People will go length to defend their eating habit and may easily resort to insults just like we have seen.

Just because you guys eat meat, you won't try to explore this aspect of eating meat. Killing animals in front of kids affects their brain. More violence seen in childhood make him more prone to violence.

I can give a lecture on basis of science in this regard. Its pure neuroscience and response mechanism of human brain. Conditioning of human mind and effect of environment.

Problem is no one here will try to argue in reasonable fashion and will carry on making fun of vegetarians. So, I don't think people like Razi need to be lectured where they are just here to bash India for their usual habit of bashing as he hate all Indians.

Talking of science and psychology here is blasphemy as long as it is against common belief and habit such as eating meat. The majority won't let any discussion and will keep making fun of others as they are unable to debate on the issue.

tumblr_mbem43Rh4O1rs0al3.gif

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom