What's new

India suspends visas for Canadians as row escalates

This question itself is you begging us. Pakistanis like you are downright cringe.

Teri maa ki chut harami Indian LOL

Looks like Canada is going to bow down to Modi LOL

why do you think anything to do with Pakistan has to be only begging? aren't you insulting your own country?

An Indian who logs into a Pakistani forum to be humiliated all day long. Don't you guys feel ashamed for breaking Hindu dharma practice? Teri maa ki chut madarchod Indian.

As a rule of law, and with strong foundational justice system, Trudeau is shivering like a featherless chicken.
Lmao he is shivering ha ha that’s called being polite

Not every one is like third world smelly curry shit leader like yours barking like slum dwellers

If Canada do ban Indians it will impact shit load of middle class poor Indians

Lol. Indian IT people with my experience are 80 lakh - 1 cr INR in India. You don't worry about my future. I pity you since you are here on asylum without any talent to speak of, I would worry about yourself first.

I have earned enough to get by in this life already. We are not from a shit hole with no talents.
Yawn

You will be sucking dick in USA jail then go back to slum

That’s how desperate indian like you are

Tick tock time is up temp visa holder lmao

Last edited:
Lmao he is shivering ha ha that’s called being polite

Not every one is like third world smelly curry shit leader like yours barking like slum dwellers

If Canada do ban Indians it will impact shit load of middle class poor Indians

Yawn

You will be sucking dick in USA jail then go back to slum

That’s how desperate indian like you are

Tick tock time is up temp visa holder lmao
Lol. Dumb fucks like you come from the background as Janitors and audacity to talk about our visa status. Lungis all over the world are either prostitutes or janitors. Thats your auqaat.

You fucks still speaking for Canada? Why not persuade that turd to ban Indians. Lol.

But we understand your pain janitors. If it was lungi land, all the lungis would have disowned Bangladesh and licked the white *** of your masters. Janitor jobs here are much better than any job in this shit hole.

Last edited:
Lol. Dumb fucks like you come from the background as Janitors and audacity to talk about our visa status. Lungis all over the world are either prostitutes or janitors. Thats your auqaat.

You fucks still speaking for Canada? Why not persuade that turd to ban Indians. Lol.

But we understand your pain janitors. If it was lungi land, all the lungis would have disowned Bangladesh and licked the white *** of your masters. Janitor jobs here are much better than any job in this shit hole.

Temp visa holder as I said get ready to suck dick in us jail

After all usa won’t give you green card…you will either end up in slum or go to us jail ha ha

But we all know Indians like you will rather choose us jail ha ha

India suspends visas for Canadians as row escalates​

View attachment 954997

India has suspended visa services for Canadian citizens amid an escalating row over the killing of a Sikh separatist on Canadian soil.

Visa service provider BLS posted a message from India's mission blaming "operational reasons" for the decision.

Tensions flared this week after Canada said it was investigating "credible allegations" linking India with the murder of the separatist leader.

India angrily rejected the allegation calling it "absurd".

Analysts say relations between the countries, which have been strained for months, are now at an all-time low.

The message about the suspension of visas was first posted on the BLS website on Thursday.

"Important notice from Indian Mission: Due to operational reasons, with effect from 21 September 2023, Indian visa services have been suspended till further notice," it read.

India's foreign ministry refused to comment on the matter and asked the BBC to refer to the BLS website.

The move comes a day after India issued an advisory urging its citizens travelling to or living in Canada to "exercise utmost caution" in view of the "growing anti-India activities and politically-condoned hate crimes and criminal violence in Canada".

Canada has 1.4 million people of Indian origin, making up 3.7% of the country's population, according to the 2021 census. India also sends the highest number of international students to Canada - in 2022, they made up 40% of total overseas students at 320,000.

This is no way of dealing with "developed" countries. INDIANS should have instead voted Modi out through VONC backed by Canadian government and agencies. Just like we did. Beggars can't be choosers. Learn from us.

Temp visa holder as I said get ready to suck dick in us jail

After all usa won’t give you green card…you will either end up in slum or go to us jail ha ha

But we all know Indians like you will rather choose us jail ha ha
You are projecting your fate on to me. And you are really unimaginative when it comes to comebacks. I guess that's all a janitor could come up with.

You are projecting your fate on to me. And you are really unimaginative when it comes to comebacks. I guess that's all a janitor could come up with.
Lmao temp visa holders time is up

U think USA will give you green card lol

Smeely curry like you wait for 400 years to get green card ha ha

So much for we control usa ha ha

Go suck some dick…make it wide open…remember us jail are full of black guys ha ha

Lmao temp visa holders time is up

U think USA will give you green card lol

Smeely curry like you wait for 400 years to get green card ha ha

So much for we control usa ha ha

Go suck some dick…make it wide open…remember us jail are full of black guys ha ha
I already had a green card dumb ****. I have been here for a long time. I have minted enough money. I was not a janitor like you.

Back
Top Bottom