What's new

India Still A British Colony

The guy who ever started this thread is a fool, and embarrassment to himself and to the PDF. boot this guy out and will have some meaningful discussion is some other thread. I wish the Chines Brothers do accept it.
And Burnz, if you are an Immigrant from Tibet, kindly make sure that you don't put people of your host nation into displeasure by making comments as you have done in this thread.

I think there are more Indians colonizing Britain than there is British in India? The Sikh population here in the UK are some of the richest and owns many properties. This is a silly topic.

UK Sikhs have the highest percentage of home ownership, at 82%, out of all UK religious communities.[28] UK Sikhs are wealthiest south Asian immigrant group in the UK and the 2nd wealthiest (after the Jews) religious community in the UK, with a median total household wealth of £229, 000

Talk about being owned? :lol:

Just by reading a few of the initial posts here by Indian and Chinese posters, I can now see that the colonial mentality of some (and hopefully not most) Asians has not been shaken off. Typical colonial mentality dictates that you engage in hostility amongst yourselves whilst your colonial masters laugh and point this out as being a reason why you should be ruled and not be allowed to rule yourselves.

Man you are totally misinformed.

In India when people are running after the west it is not about being genetically inferior. It has more to do with the attraction of luxury and the life style. There is a perception that you go US and become a millionaire in certain set of people. Indian police system is pathetic with lots of bribery. Its just people get more attracted with the life style of west which looks like free sex, hangouts, efficient political system. I dont deny the fact though that there are western appoligizers but they are not because of anything genetic....

there are people like that in china that 100% think they are genetically inferior to white, and chinese should die, and they should be the ones that help that happen.

i envy india because it has no self hating traitors.

there are people like that in china that 100% think they are genetically inferior to white, and chinese should die, and they should be the ones that help that happen.

I know what you mean bro. I have experienced it myself. You get a lot of + for being fluent in speaking English alone. These kind of people will see and regard you as on a different league. However, I am positive that such negative mentality will change in time.

I know what you mean bro. I have experienced it myself. You get a lot of + for being fluent in speaking English alone. These kind of people will see and regard you as on a different league. However, I am positive that such negative mentality will change in time.

I can pull off fooling these trash because they have no idea what real english sounds like except like in the movies. Everyone sees them as trash, they know it, and they love feeling like trash, because it then justifies their own hatred of their own country.

Nah there are some of the gene type - Suzanne Arundati Roy.

The people of that particular gene type can put any Chinese you mention to utter shame with their self-hate,inferiority complex and delusional paranoia.

There is NO servile mentality within indian nor colonial mentality in British.
Some people our love for some western values/food/lifestyle as servility, whereas it is genuine love for them that makes us go for them.

Rest of the people can play victim and reject every foreign thing that comes to you, best of luck.

About being fluent in English, it doesn't really have much to do with the whole inferiority complex, or west being better than east mindset. Whether we like it or not English is the international language and knowing the language helps you in pretty much everything from business to education. Which is why people are biased towards people with people with better grasp of English, because they have the idea that having a good grasp of the English language helps you be more successful in life.

See language as a tool and not a cultural thing. Its sorta like programming language, you learn the ones which is being used commonly around the world.

The mentality of Indians play the biggest role in this. After being colonized for hundreds of years the minds of Indians have changed dramatically -- our women eagerly and voluntarily offer their bodies to them, our men obediently cooks and serve them. India has become a country of servants and slaves for the Britons. I can ask myself why this trend still occurs after our suppose "independence". But the truth is very clear -- We are still a colony of Briton in every sense; society, government, and mind.

What a f*******l...........:rofl:

Stay there where you are....dont ever come back to INDIA.....

About being fluent in English, it doesn't really have much to do with the whole inferiority complex, or west being better than east mindset. Whether we like it or not English is the international language and knowing the language helps you in pretty much everything from business to education. Which is why people are biased towards people with people with better grasp of English, because they have the idea that having a good grasp of the English language helps you be more successful in life.

See language as a tool and not a cultural thing. Its sorta like programming language, you learn the ones which is being used commonly around the world.

Being fluent in English means that you are not local or that you have lived abroad. That alone makes them think and see you differently.

I have also experienced many times during my visits to China that people look at me differently and treats me better than their local counterparts. Hence I said they will view you on a different league. They only act this way because they believe and consider the west to be more desirable and superior. So by demonstrating that you have the ability to communicate in English fluenty means that you have been abroad and that alone commands a higher status to their eyes.

In places like Shanghai, you will not get on the good side if you are not local.
They will view you as being in the lower class category. However, if you are a westerner or a Chinese who communicates in perfect English, they see you differently and treats you with more respect.

India never existed prior to the British colonization. Listen to the words of Winston Churchill, the leader of the country that created yours. :azn:

And as for your other point:

Hong Kong - GDP per capita - $31,799
Shanghai - GDP per capita - $11,361
Beijing - GDP per capita - $10,070

Delhi - GDP per capita - $1,450
Mumbai - GDP per capita - $2,780

Unlike India, almost 50% of China’s 1.3 billion people reside in urban areas. If the incomes levels of urban China are around $10000, then almost 50% of China’s population who reside in rural areas are living in a state near poverty. No wonder there is a huge internal migration that is happening in China. This would be the biggest challenge the Chinese communist government has to tackle if it has to sustain its growth and keep itself popular amongst the Chinese population

I never believe the China‘s statistics that comes from the communist government. They inflated and deflated according to what suits best for the CPC

Unlike India, almost 50% of China’s 1.3 billion people reside in urban areas. If the incomes levels of urban China are around $10000, then almost 50% of China’s population who reside in rural areas are living in a state near poverty. No wonder there is a huge internal migration that is happening in China. This would be the biggest challenge the Chinese communist government has to tackle if it has to sustain its growth and keep itself popular amongst the Chinese population

I never believe the China‘s statistics that comes from the communist government. They inflated and deflated according to what suits best for the CPC

ok, China's economy actually shrank 100% since 1990~ we are worse than zimbabwe~ remember numbers can't be trusted, no actually our economy shrank 1000%~ the forex we hold is actually debt~

you are the type of person that makes all Indians look like petty losers. grow up.

Being fluent in English means that you are not local or that you have lived abroad. That alone makes them think and see you differently.

I have also experienced many times during my visits to China that people look at me differently and treats me better than their local counterparts. Hence I said they will view you on a different league. They only act this way because they believe and consider the west to be more desirable and superior. So by demonstrating that you have the ability to communicate in English fluenty means that you have been abroad and that alone commands a higher status to their eyes.

In places like Shanghai, you will not get on the good side if you are not local.
They will view you as being in the lower class category. However, if you are a westerner or a Chinese who communicates in perfect English, they see you differently and treats you with more respect.

Shanghai didn't seem that bad. I went to Shanghai before for Expo, I haven't experienced significant discrimination, and I don't have to use English. My friends in shanghai all have very high 素质, most of them are Jiangsu natives. i notice it is very orderly in the subways, just like Tokyo and Hong Kong. People are quite polite, except for Shanghai natives, but they're dying out anyways. The downside is that Shanghai feels very high pressure. I also dislike the attitude of Shanghai foreigners.

My "friend" (well, the ex-boyfriend of a friend) in Beijing is one of the biggest scum I've ever seen in my life. He treated me like sh!t until he heard me speak English, then he was nice to me thinking I was a "foreigner" and told me his life dream is to "exploit stupid chinamen". I also have relatives living there that swear they'd eat sh!t if it gets them a US green card. And Beijing people, every sentence starts with 老子, so rude.

Stop this kind of trash talk sir, haven't u seen people have come to a conclusion for peace. Why do you want to pur more oil on the dying fire??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom