What's new

India Still A British Colony

When you say that "religious people are way better than Godless bas***ds"... I assume you're talking about Chinese people?

:D

Chinese people never appreciated "Draw mohammed day" or " burn koran day" did it?

I am talking about people who are insensitive to other people's religion.

Chinese people never appreciated "Draw mohammed day" or " burn koran day" did it?

I am talking about people who are insensitive to other people's religion.

Well, China is a non-religious country, or as you put it... we are "Godless bas***ds".

And no one here (in China) cares about "draw Mohammed day" or anything like that. Most people haven't even heard of it.

It goes to show that religious people are way better than godless bas***ds.

At the end of the day, I have to disagree with this statement.

I don't think that some people are "better" than others, due to their belief system.

Especially being a "Godless bas***d" myself.

Well, China is a non-religious country, or as you put it... we are "Godless bas***ds".

And no one here cares about "draw Mohammed day" or anything like that. Most people haven't even heard of it.

Well, China is a non-religious country, or as you put it... we are "Godless bas***ds

Russia, Cuba, Vietnam, Venezuela are also communist countries.

And no one here cares about "draw Mohammed day" or anything like that. Most people haven't even heard of it

Speak for yourselves. It was a sensitive issue for muslims, here we had a separate thread to discuss that issue.

Speak for yourselves. It was a sensitive issue for muslims, here we had a separate thread to discuss that issue.

I was referring to China, in response to your question.

We don't have people here like Pastor Terry or Narender Modi, who find political capital in being anti-Muslim.

We don't have people here like Pastor Terry or Narender Modi, who find political capital in being anti-Muslim.

refer to post 166.

I am talking about people who are insensitive to other people's religion

Unless you are insensitive to other people's religion. you don't have to take anything offensive in my statement.

Did i mention china in any of my posts. What made you to think that i was referring to china.

Are you really naive or pretending to be one?

MY STATEMENT IS AIMED AT PEOPLE WHO ARE INSENSITIVE TO RELIGION. BE IT MUSLIM, CHRISTIAN, BUDDHIST OR HINDU.

We Indians do not need a Narendra Modi or a Pastor Terry or any of the Muslim Fundamentalists like Mahdudi. Just leave us alone. We know what is best for us.

No you didn't. :lol: This is what you said:

We just happen to be a part of the latter category.

This is getting into a circular argument.

I have already explained a lot of countries fit into that category, in this page post no. 169

Let me ask you a question to put an end to your imagination. do you endorse people who are for "Burn koran day", "Draw mohammed day"?

I agree. That is because Indians are not a threat to Chinese. The sole reason for Indian mistrust of Chinese is because of Chinese support of Pakistan against the interest of India. China has threatned India by arming Pak with dangerous weapons including nuclear weapons/carriers etc. China opposed the banning of Pakistani terrorist groups acting against India in the UN.
It is rather naive of you to just compare the sentiments of citizens while ignoring the actions of governments.

You only see China supports Pakistan. Do you care to study why?

In fact, if you know the history of your own South Asia, you know that at the beginning of dependence of all three countries (India, China, Pakistan), China had much warmer relationship with India than with Pakistan. China considered Pakistan in the west camp, but India in that of East.

Unfortunately, due to many reasons, mainly Nehru’s not-negotiable attitude on territorial dispute (which I always tend to attribute it to “second hand imperialism” where he thinks he should be British-inheritor), and Indian Parliament jingoism, and Mao’s deep hatred against aggressors that he perceived or doubted to be so, and difference of political systems, and communication fault lines, etc. etc. there came the mishap of 1962, which has been simplified by MANY ill-educated Indians in one compound word: “back-stab”.

Do you expect China still to be buddy buddy with India? Of course not. Naturally it will stay close to Pakistan who in contrast peacefully settled down the boarder issue with China through negotiation. (China also settled with Burma through negotiation).

By “naturally”, I mean in a natural way due to natural laws or forces.

India is not a big threat to China in many ways. China’s center of weight is in the east and there are lots of external threats from there. Instead, India could be the biggest market to China in the future, and vice versa.

But something has to happen before the momentum can be transferred. Yet recent decade only witnesses lots of war crys from Indian media and retired officers that help to build the momentum in bad direction. Now some Chinese nationalists start to do the same.

Sadly!

This is what I named it a “malicious cycle”. If it is not checked, it will result in a) consumption both parties; b) vanishing of the weaker. BTW, I believe both governments have sufficient support of ordinary people’s will.

I do not agree with the imperialist army remark which is exaggerated. Yes they are hostile to other armies but not to the people. WE have had four official wars and thousands of unofficial daily wars for last 60+ years. With you we had one war too. I hope u don't expect them to stand at the border with flowers??

Your second comment shows that you were not of the opinion about Indian public till u joined here, which is the same with me. Till i joined here i hadn't even read much about 1962 events. However all the toilets , poverty less than africa comments daily spewed here by all the Chinese posters hasn't changed my perception towards Chinese public at large because i know everybody isn't as moronic as the ones we see here. In addition false flags make it even more difficult.

Your point of showing the educated gleeful Indian was unnecessary because this happens on all sides. For example i remember you yourself once posting the picture of a dead person for showing the statistics of people dying out of hunger in my country. I don't mind these little things as they serve only to satisfy the ego. One thing i am sure of , the people who are stopping the relations from developing on both sides are visible here.

Let me make it more correctly by correcting “the forum” to “the forums”. In fact, I participated more talks in a now vanished Indian forum first, but was quickly abused by them because of my own opinions.

For your 1st paragraph, I already had a brief review of Indo-China history in above reply. In addition, let me remind you that it was Nehru that refused to negotiate border dispute with China, as he wanted to inherit everything from British, including the imperial’s McMahon line. If you have facts to dispute that, please let me know.

For the 2nd paragraph, when people criticize “dictatorship”, “cultural revolution” crazy, corruption etc. of Chinese system, they are alright. I said numerous times that China is still poor, especially in rural areas. I myself have sponsored couple of Chinese primary school students in a poor area for many years. Check this out: Hand by Hand Education Foundation In fact, I’m not only never got offended when people talk poverty in China, I quite often agree with them: China is still poor. It is a fact.
When people state facts, take them and explain them if you disagree. This is what I’d say to support as well as criticize “dictatorship” in China: it works as the Chinese people are better off than many other non-dictatorship, or otherwise democratic, Asian countries; but is not good enough just by looking at “cultural revolution” in the past and corruption/poverty in the present.

I remember I indeed put up a picture of a dying person when talking about democracy. I still think that type of democracy is not ordinary people want. This type of thing would cause uproars even in a “dictator” country like China, but it seems to be quietly swallowed in your democracy. – again if my post is outrageous, please excuse me, and considered that as my person opinion. But what I said seems a fact, is it?

On contrast, that Indian’s “¾ China was occupied by Japan” was completely a result of evil gleefulness. Check this out:
Japanese_Occupation_-_Map.jpg

Japan occupied areas are in pink. I'd guess it is not even 1/4! Wiki this out Second Sino-Japanese War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bottom line is that I never afraid of facts. Let’s talk facts, bad or good. And we may agree or disagree on opinions.

Back
Top Bottom