What's new

India Still A British Colony

The mentality of Indians play the biggest role in this. After being colonized for hundreds of years the minds of Indians have changed dramatically -- our women eagerly and voluntarily offer their bodies to them, our men obediently cooks and serve them. India has become a country of servants and slaves for the Britons. I can ask myself why this trend still occurs after our suppose "independence". But the truth is very clear -- We are still a colony of Briton in every sense; society, government, and mind.

:rofl: i have never seen those people like u said..
Maybe u need to go to a doctor...
Go get one,,,,Hope u will be right soon..

BTW,i don't give a S H I T about Brits..

AND REMEMBER A INDIAN IS THE RICHEST MEN IN WHOLE EUROPE...AND HE HAS THOUSANDS OF EUROPEANS (INCLUDING BRITS) AS HIS SERVANTS AND EMPLOYEES..............LAKSHMI MITTAL

LOL yeah, they managed to hold the tiny island of Hong Kong. :lol: China itself, was never colonized.

Whereas the WHOLE of India was colonized for 200 years. In fact, the British themselves created the country called "India".

“India is a geographical term. It is no more a single country than the Equator.”

- Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Britain.

P.S. And today, Hong Kong has a GDP per capita 30 times more than that of New Delhi. One single Hong Kong person, produces more output than THIRTY Indians.

I don't give a S**t to that guy....do u???

This is 21st century India-- still a British Colony in the sense of the mindset of Indians and former British masters alike. Even Indian foreign policy is pro-Briton/Western. Democracy in India is a big fat joke-- India will always be a British Colony.

100% true, unfortunately for Indians they are still slaves of west.

How dare you compare great countries like Greece and Malaysia to India.

India hasn't exceeded the Congo yet, it is on the level of Nigeria.

wats the population of India and population of those countries u mentioned????
atleast u know how they calculate per capita income???

LOL yeah, they managed to hold the tiny island of Hong Kong. :lol: China itself, was never colonized.

Whereas the WHOLE of India was colonized for 200 years. In fact, the British themselves created the country called "India".

“India is a geographical term. It is no more a single country than the Equator.”

- Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Britain.

P.S. And today, Hong Kong has a GDP per capita 30 times more than that of New Delhi. One single Hong Kong person, produces more output than THIRTY Indians.

misleading statistics to troll obviosly.

If you thought your country is super rich, China's per capita gdp is below Malaysia, Thailand, Botswana, Gabon etc. :hitwall:

The GDP per capita doesn't mean anything, guess what even Qatar is above USA per capita.

The GDP per capita doesn't mean anything, guess what even Qatar is above USA per capita.

But it does matter when tiny Guangdong makes 70% of India's GDP with 1/10th the population and tiny Taiwan makes 40% of India's GDP with 1/30th the population.

Just 13% of India's population made up of Chinese people can make more than India's whole population.

But it does matter when tiny Guangdong makes 70% of India's GDP with 1/10th the population and tiny Taiwan makes 40% of India's GDP with 1/30th the population.

Just 13% of India's population made up of Chinese people can make more than India's whole population.

and your point is?

Do you see Indians trolling to Pakistanis how much more they make?

Maybe its a big country syndrome.

Bigger country troll to smaller ones.

You're a hypocrite.

Everyone can see who started the trolling on this thread. Your fellow Indian, Burnz.

You are very right. If British can keep Hongkong as its colony for after 50 years after World War 2 and China couldn't do a jacksh!t about them except having to kiss Prince Charles feet to get it back and even have to wait for more 50 years till 2047 serving British interests, Britian is really a Great Power:lol: ..

Back
Top Bottom