What's new

India Still A British Colony

True, i hope a future mighty India overshadows Britain and bangs their women, and show these Anglo-Saxon supremacists who is the boss. :tup:

Elizabeth+Hurley5.jpg

:lol: we dont have to take their women,it would be cheap thinking...
we have to take over companies ,like India's Co did...Jaguar,Land rover,Corus steel,some big hotels
and a richest man in UK..lakshmi mittal...
Lakshmi Mittal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So why do Indians start threads titled "Poverty in China"?

Talk about hypocrisy. :rolleyes:

Because people like you come to every thread to troll about how rich you are compared to Indians. There are a million threads here about India's poverty and some Indian started one stating your poverty. You cannot tolerate that.

But tallboy, he is British and I believe he is paying coporate tax to England tax people and not India.

Because people like you come to every thread to troll about how rich you are compared to Indians.

LOL such a hypocrite. :lol:

Who was the one that started flaming against China and Hong Kong? It was your Indian friend Burnz.

You are very right. If British can keep Hongkong as its colony for after 50 years after World War 2 and China couldn't do a jacksh!t about them except having to kiss Prince Charles feet to get it back and even have to wait for more 50 years till 2047 serving British interests, Britian is really a Great Power:lol: ..

Indians always start it, while the Chinese/Pakistanis/Sri Lankans/Bangladeshis are the ones who are responding to it.

my dear friend who said u Mittal is british??
he is a NRI...
he has indian citizenship only!!
take a look here
Lakshmi Mittal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I said he is British, because he appears in British Rich List.

He lives and work in England and give his taxes to England too and support political parties as well.

Though no doubt, I believe majority of his workers world wide are in india right?

yea, there are more rich than chineese...No doubt about that..
But i havent seen a american brag about it like some Chineese members do...(Except u)..

some chineese members here always say...we r 4 time bogger economy,hong kongs gdp is 10 times bigger than u ooooooohh..

we know that man,why they need to brag???
There are american members on PDF too but till now i havent see a american saying their economy is bigger than xx times to a chineese...

I said he is British, because he appears in British Rich List.

He lives and work in England and give his taxes to England too and support political parties as well.

Though no doubt, I believe majority of his workers world wide are in india right?

He has invest billion in my state to build industries..
he lives there,he has employees /workers all over the world...
And he is Indian and his children tooo

yea, there are more rich than chineese...No doubt about that..
But i havent seen a american brag about it like some Chineese members do...(Except u)..

some chineese members here always say...we r 4 time bogger economy,hong kongs gdp is 10 times bigger than u ooooooohh..

we know that man,why they need to brag???
There are american members on PDF too but till now i havent see a american saying their economy is bigger than xx times to a chineese...

Anyway, we certainly gonna exceed USA in nominal GDP before 2020, so let us having our time.

India can also have its time for pride when it does become number one in GDP.

Back
Top Bottom