What's new

India should learn a lesson from Pak army

The point is we always blame Pakistan for terror blasts ,kargil etc. But sometimes even an enemy can teach a lesson.[/B]

@Raavan

That's some Ravana logic !

You almost made it as if we blame Pakistan for terror blasts ,kargil etc, without any basis or evidence and we shouldn't do it .:hitwall:

Atlantic-91 incident happened at the time of kargil war..there is no comparision to that incident with the present case..

if we just look around during a year there will be over 100 air space voilations happened on both side on LOC or on borader areas...

the reports in pakistan media about force landing were wrong , the chopper landing on other side of the LOC due to bad weather as the GPS system not working ...

Indian media will never say forced land as it will hurt their ego... Anyway i've seen westren media titles it as forced landing...

The last time a Pak navy aircraft ventured
( supposedly) in to India air space we shot it down killing 16 Pakistanis. here is a brief description of what happened.

So kindly tell me who shot down 1 mig in kargil? Mujhaidin??LOL

Indian media will never say forced land as it will hurt their ego... Anyway i've seen westren media titles it as forced landing...

media in india dont have ego,they are shameless bastards
forced or not whats the problem,maybe the accepted the warning from pakistan about intrusion or were forced by jf17 either way it was a mistake

media in india dont have ego,they are shameless bastards
forced or not whats the problem,maybe the accepted the warning from pakistan about intrusion or were forced by jf17 either way it was a mistake

Saying like pakistani media is very innocent. Remember day before surrender how they glorifying your army

i wrote some off topic matter because of your of topic response

na i am just saying what is the reasont to get hyper on whether it was forced landing or not
the thing about indian media is true they are shameless

YAA indian media is not so good they just focus in area around greater noida and delhi and forgot rest of india but calling shameless is too much

Dude,

In 1971, we returned 90000 of their men very safe and sound and well fed while they handed us the mutilated bodies of our soldiers after torturing and killing them during Kargil.

The bengalis in 1971 were after these men but Indian army protected theses POWs and handed them back. If anything Pakistan has learned the lesson this time from India.

So, in peace time this is not new. Some days back we also returned their rangers who drifted on the Indian side. We did not make big deal out of it.

So grow up.

Internet indians will never learn a lesson- Thats a fact-

---------- Post added at 07:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 AM ----------

Dude,

In 1971, we returned 90000 of their men very safe and sound and well fed while they handed us the mutilated bodies of our soldiers after torturing and killing them during Kargil.

The bengalis in 1971 were after these men but Indian army protected theses POWs and handed them back. If anything Pakistan has learned the lesson this time from India.

So, in peace time this is not new. Some days back we also returned their rangers who drifted on the Indian side. We did not make big deal out of it.

So grow up.

The surrender conditions included the release of prisoners- No moral high ground here-

Well ...Pakistan isn't in a position to incite any rivalry now...
an act of aggression would have cost them dearly...

Nevertheless having said that....Indians need to be thankful for the fact the sense prevailed this time arnd, wrt Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom