What's new

India should learn a lesson from Pak army

do the names major haroon ashiq and capt. khurram ashiq of SSG ring any bells??the left army after 9/11 and joined iliyas kashmiri,need i mention haroon killed maj. gen faisal alavi of the SSG.

haroon trained the 26/11 terrorists as per syed saleem shahzad who even american govt. believes had been killed by the ISI
No need of pointing out any more evidences....let them beleive what their masters want them to believe.

do the names major haroon ashiq and capt. khurram ashiq of SSG ring any bells??the left army after 9/11 and joined iliyas kashmiri,need i mention haroon killed maj. gen faisal alavi of the SSG.

haroon trained the 26/11 terrorists as per syed saleem shahzad who even american govt. believes had been killed by the ISI

What does it says "THEY LEFT ARMY".... While in malegaon a serving army maj. .... and then karkarey died ..... I think you got the point.

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

No need of pointing out any more evidences....let them beleive what their masters want them to believe.

Its you who is believing something for which you dont have evidence....Because you believe what your upper caste wants you to believe....

Lets not start who came in coffin.... Kashmir singh (A SPY)and Khalid Mehmood (A cricket Fan) are also some examples to be added...

While a soldier is covered under the Geneva convention,a spy is not.

Thank you Pakistan for returning our crew.
I second that! :tup:

Now would it ever be possible for the PA and IA to have joint Exercises in future? I hope so! If we can have joint Exercises with China, why not Pakistan? There would then be a better understanding of each others positions. We could then get down to solving the intractable Kashmir dispute to the satisfaction of all!!

Cheers! :cheers:

A lot of my fellow indians have a very biased view point of pakistan which gives rise to a deep and inherent feeling of mistrust.(I m sure this feeling is shared by pakistanis as well.) While i do agree that we have had our differences in the past , the FACT that we are essentially the same people has really got totally lost somewhere. Unfortunate:what:

I hope many of you remembered In Kargil war Indian Government had given proper ritual burial to Pakistani Soldiers when Mushy rejected their dead bodies.A soldier is soldier.he must be respected. Pakistan did the same this time. Thanks Pakistan.

I hope many of you remembered In Kargil war Indian Government had given proper ritual burial to Pakistani Soldiers when Mushy rejected their dead bodies.A soldier is soldier.he must be respected. Pakistan did the same this time. Thanks Pakistan.

Exactly the point

I second that! :tup:

Now would it ever be possible for the PA and IA to have joint Exercises in future? I hope so! If we can have joint Exercises with China, why not Pakistan? There would then be a better understanding of each others positions. We could then get down to solving the intractable Kashmir dispute to the satisfaction of all!!

Cheers! :cheers:

We are not under War scenario with china,we could be at War with pakistan anytime hence no exercises not at all.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom