What's new

India & Pakistan Ceasefire Violations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously o_O
You are an extremist- you are seeing every thing from religious angle- what happened to the tolerance man-

Muslim like these are the reasons we could not make fun of the Indians :cry:
:rofl::rofl:

Just because I ask you to show some respect towards Islam, you think I am a Muslim? That, my friend, is the problem with people like you. So according to your opinion, it is fine for Muslims to insult their own religious customs even though others can't. And if a someone else questions that then he is being in-tolerant?? I can see from location that you are in the GHQ of Islam........Are you in a jail there by any chance???

The bold parts-
Need proof of it happening every day- or else use word occasional-

Well the satisfactory situation for me was to see how group of just 10 people rattle the Indian Dream of Shuper Power-

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

Thanks- what an achievement you have made- now go to sound sleep- nighty nighty- :wave:

first of all brother its super power and 2ndly soon u will see that dream a reality ,just stick till then

:thank_you2:

we Indians dont loose tolerance lolz ,ur fellow partners already gave example of loosing there temper .if we have lost our temper than lots of thing shuld have been as a different way .i hope u agree with this point

Replace 'loosing temper' in your post to 'have balls' - Now Perfect-

he is a big rotdu. I have noticed him few times.

If you are talking about me- talk to me direct- i am not one of those untouchables/untalkables you have there in India-

If not- suit your self-

Just because I ask you to show some respect towards Islam, you think I am a Muslim? That, my friend, is the problem with people like you. So according to your opinion, it is fine for Muslims to insult their own religious customs even though others can't. And if a someone else questions that then he is being in-tolerant?? I can see from location that you are in the GHQ of Islam........Are you in a jail there by any chance???

Nope i didn't say your were a Muslim- Now by refuting your first allegation i have made the rest of your post irrelevant- ts actually more like a rant now-

So what were you saying?-

If you are talking about me- talk to me direct- i am not one of those untouchables/talk ables you have there in India-

If not- suit your self-
Chic, show these tantrums to somebody else. Im least interested in you.:coffee:

Chic, show these tantrums to somebody else. Im least interested in you.:coffee:

Shweet- some one is practicing his lines online- what an uneventful life you must have had- I feel for you-
One advice- Mirror works better :D-

cat_is_lion_in_mirror.jpg

see what i mean?-

Well you can use your head instead of a hammer i guess- hit a nail- be productive-

it was a line which was i trying to use to explain my condition to one of a person in here ,he is nt understanding wt i mean to say and keeps on arguing

You really are a shameless liar...aren't you??

Your comprehension skills are below gutter- but abusing skills are definitely up there with rest of your kinds-

Look what have you made me do- write summary of my own words- :angry:
Read Carefully-
You are an extremist- you are seeing every thing from religious angle
That means what ever religion you belong to you are an extremist- because you are seeing every thing ( in that case a general conversation) from religious angle- Now if you think being an extremist and using the religious angel means a Muslim- then God Bless you-

Muslim like these are the reasons we could not make fun of the Indians
By these- i meant Muslims who brings religion into every thing- it definitely not means You are a Muslim- Even by saying "fun of the Indians" i have not specifically implicated you- Its a general third person talk-

So tell me what made you call me a shameless liar?- My lie or your wrong interpretation?-

it was a line which was i trying to use to explain my condition to one of a person in here ,he is nt understanding wt i mean to say and keeps on arguing

Maybe you should use better English- Write full words as they should be- use commas where necessary- Am i right?- :welcome:

Dont look at the moon like you created it-

there should be some common sense that should prevail- Ohh Really mate?- You equating your self to PTT?- cm on you are not even in their league-

But you can look at the moon as if you have created it- no limit to imaginations-

how many times were you dropped on your head as a child - rain man?

nope he understands wt i mean ,but just 2 ignorant to accept the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom