What's new

India & Pakistan Ceasefire Violations

Status
Not open for further replies.
how many times were you dropped on your head as a child - rain man?

Let me ask- while looking at the moon up there and wondering- did you spit?-

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

nope he understands wt i mean ,but just 2 ignorant to accept the truth

How can some one be understanding and ignorant at the same time?-

lol wdf is wrong with indian army, are they scared of bullets and grenades? the truth is that they blame Pakistan for everything, even though its their own fault

By these- i meant Muslims who brings religion into every thing- it definitely not means You are a Muslim- Even by saying "fun of the Indians" i have not specifically implicated you- Its a general third person talk-

Oh.....give it a break. If you can't man up and accept an error in judgement, just stop arguing. You know what?? I am actually going to accept your ridiculous little explanation, just so that the matter is laid to rest. But next time you conduct "general third person talk" , try not to make it look like a reply to my comment and don't quote the said comment right above your "general third person talk".

lol wdf is wrong with indian army, are they scared of bullets and grenades

You think there is something wrong with people who are scared of bullets and grenades ??? Off topic........I know someone looking for real people to use as crash test dummies. You seem to meet all the criteria, interested?

Oh.....give it a break. If you can't man up and accept an error in judgement, just stop arguing. You know what?? I am actually going to accept your ridiculous little explanation, just so that the matter is laid to rest. But next time you conduct "general third person talk" , try not to make it look like a reply to my comment and don't quote the said comment right above your "general third person talk".

whats up with that one line?- What about Rest 9 lines i have wrote- did you even read them? First part of my quote was directly directed at you- Hellooo!!!!

Guys go off to sleep there is just no news here before things start getting worse leave this thread to die and to the indian and pakistani members fighting here stop it guys you all have priloved your points

Enough this crossfire, go ahead and take Kashmir back. There must be end of childish games.
Empty news with useless fires..

Welsh_Army_Soldier.jpg

Heck, it is not Pakistan's firing at you, it is powerful sheep with machine gun. He officially confirm it is accident at your direction.

Let me ask- while looking at the moon up there and wondering- did you spit?-

dude , can explain to the rest of the literate world what the hell is this fixation about the Moon? and then tell us if someone mistook your head for an organ and circumcised your brain?

its fun to fire. . had i been standing there at LOC . i would have been doing the COD all night men :)

as for ''hard reply'' --- well, according to some news sources Pakistan was involved in 26/11; in fact the indians claim that it was a job sponsored by the security services of Pakistan. So given that notion, i have yet to see any ''hard reply'' from hindustan because so far it's just been the same ol' rhetoric and empty words being spewed out in the media. Very casually the Pakistani civilians are listening to your empty threats time and time again.

As per some Pakistanis news sources and officials, India and RAW is involved in lot of attacks thats been going on Pakistan lately. Can that be our hard reply please?

dude , can explain to the rest of the literate world what the hell is this fixation about the Moon?

Its the beauty-

and then tell us if someone mistook your head for an organ and circumcised your brain?

Some on should mistook you for a back end and put a diaper on you- it stinks like sh!t when you open your mouth-:sick:

from hindustan's perspective --- if what you say is correct this cud be considered tit for tat for (and due to tit)

and by tit i dont mean the good tits, but the bad ones

from hindustan's perspective --- if what you say is correct this cud be considered tit for tat for (and due to tit)

and by tit i dont mean the good tits, but the bad ones

Perhaps they get tired hearing the word Hindustan when they almost always use the word India. Says something about Pakistani mind?

I thought we ended this stupidity. Bullets cost money. Sometimes we can be so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom