What's new

'India needs to resume medical, engineering scholarships to Afghan students'

Again, factually incorrect. India stopped supporting LTTE after the Indian PM was assassinated.

Right.

Now that you have stated the obvious. I will say this - Afghans know that Pakistan and Pakistanis destroyed their country.

So for those Pakistanis who wonder "oh Afghans are so thankless" like your first post, No one buys the Pakistani self justifying version of history. The Afghans are not thankless, they know who is the culprit behind the destruction of their country.

Afghans could refuse the Jihad, but they didn't. They destroyed any hope for their nation when they did that Saur revolution, and killed their own men. I mean, after that their fate was sealed.

I have met a few Afghan students myself.

Not a single chick yet though. :(

I have a very basic question. Afghans are supposed to be these big huge fair pathans right? Kabul Express? But in real life why are they not very big, and definitely not very fair?

P.S. They pick up Hindi in no time.

Who the Puck told you afghans are Huge ? man they are very average, compare them with real Punjabis from Lahore,Gujranwala,Rawalpindi or Faislabad you'd see a significant difference obviously. As far as the fair skin is concerned not all of them are fair, plus they look uzbek if you want to see real beautiful pushtoons then they will be from Pakistan.

Isnt Pakistan recognized a terrorist govt. named Taliban? Who even supporting the hijackings?
Now that you have stated the obvious. I will say this - Afghans know that Pakistan and Pakistanis destroyed their country.

So for those Pakistanis who wonder "oh Afghans are so thankless" like your first post, No one buys the Pakistani self justifying version of history. The Afghans are not thankless, they know who is the culprit behind the destruction of their country.

Totally correct:

It was Pakistan and not Parcham/Khalq who started the Saur revolution
It was Pakistan and not Hafizullah Amin and Taraki who executed Afghans en masse
It was Pakistan and not the Afghan Army who murdered Daud Khan Shaheed
It was Pakistan and not Daud Khan who invaded Pakistan twice
It was Pakistan and not the Mujahadeen (including Massod) who kept raping and fighting each other
It was Pakistan and not the Mujahadeen (including Massod) who razed Kabul to the ground
It was not Pakistan who kept 7 million refugees while receiving pittance from the International community

Last edited by a moderator:
Totally correct:

It was Pakistan and not Parcham/Khalq who started the Saur revolution
It was Pakistan and not Hafizullah Amin and Taraki who executed Afghans en masse
It was Pakistan and not the Afghan Army who murdered Daud Khan Shaheed
It was Pakistan and not Daud Khan who invaded Pakistan twice
It was Pakistan and not the Mujahadeen (including Massod) who kept raping and fighting each other
It was Pakistan and not the Mujahadeen (including Massod) who razed Kabul to the ground
It was not Pakistan who kept 7 million refugees while receiving pittance from the International community

What a f$Cktard imbecile
After all this, still you recognized Taliban?

Who the Puck told you afghans are Huge ? man they are very average, compare them with real Punjabis from Lahore,Gujranwala,Rawalpindi or Faislabad you'd see a significant difference obviously. As far as the fair skin is concerned not all of them are fair, plus they look uzbek if you want to see real beautiful pushtoons then they will be from Pakistan.

The guys I know are pretty scrawny (even by our Indian standards). And normal what we would call "wheatish" complexion. Not mongoloid looking , no.

What are real Punjabis? Who are the fake ones?

Why beautiful Pushtoons only in Pakistan side? @Spring Onion baaji kuch kaho is topic par?

One thing I have learned from Afghans, they hate anyone doing armed/military keeda on their land. The Brits, the Soviets, the Americans, the Pakistanis.

You come in peace, to live there, to help, to visit, they are a big hearted people.

You do bandookbaaji keeda, they will not forget for generations.

India knows this. Which is why I believe we know and understand the Afghans a lot better than Pakistanis do. China knows it too. Ancient cultures have ancient understandings.

@Color_Less_Sky

The guys I know are pretty scrawny (even by our Indian standards). And normal what we would call "wheatish" complexion. Not mongoloid looking , no.

What are real Punjabis? Who are the fake ones?

Why beautiful Pushtoons only in Pakistan side? @Spring Onion baaji kuch kaho is topic par?

There is no fake but the main Punjabi belt, for instance People from Multan they are also Punjabi but saraiki. I had many thankless Afghans in my Uni they were pretty average or even below average compared to our Pushtoons and Punjabis.

Back
Top Bottom