What's new

'India needs to resume medical, engineering scholarships to Afghan students'

pakistani342

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hmm, in Pakistan there are reserved seats in Medicine and Engineering for Afghan students.

Article here, excerpts below:

New Delhi, April 20 (IANS): India gives numerous scholarships to Afghan students every year to study humanities subjects but has discontinued for several years the practice of giving scholarships in applied sciences and medical courses, due to high demand of such seats from Indian students, it was pointed out at an event here on Sunday.

During an interactive session with senior civil service officers of the Afghan government, organised by O.P. Jindal Global University here, an Afghan participant sought to know why the Indian government had discontinued giving scholarships in applied sciences and medical courses, which the Afghan students are keen to pursue in India.

Lol, good luck.

The thing to remember here is that despite this - India is, according to Afghans, Afghanistan's all weather friend. Heck even my Physician, who is an Afghan, studied at Khayber Medical College and she doesn't have one good word to say about Pakistan - lol

And now Afghan students will get seats at LUMS courtesy GoP

The thing to remember here is that despite this - India is, according to Afghans, Afghanistan's all weather friend. Heck even my Physician, who is an Afghan, studied at Khayber Medical College and she doesn't have one good word to say about Pakistan - lol

And now Afghan students will get seats at LUMS courtesy GoP

They are the most thankless race on this planet. Each and every Afghan i met in USA/UK had spent their childhood or some part of their lives in safety of Pakistan, and yet they spew the venom. They would want to relate with India, even though when their lives were at stake, India didn't do shyt. So it is a good move that All Afghans are put back in Afghanistan and we control them there.

Hmm, in Pakistan there are reserved seats in Medicine and Engineering for Afghan students.

Article here, excerpts below:

New Delhi, April 20 (IANS): India gives numerous scholarships to Afghan students every year to study humanities subjects but has discontinued for several years the practice of giving scholarships in applied sciences and medical courses, due to high demand of such seats from Indian students, it was pointed out at an event here on Sunday.

During an interactive session with senior civil service officers of the Afghan government, organised by O.P. Jindal Global University here, an Afghan participant sought to know why the Indian government had discontinued giving scholarships in applied sciences and medical courses, which the Afghan students are keen to pursue in India.
While bilaterally no additional scholarship is given to Afghan students for medical or applied sciences courses, the Afghan students can get it under the SAARC quota.

They are the most thankless race on this planet. Each and every Afghan i met in USA/UK had spent their childhood or some part of their lives in safety of Pakistan, and yet they spew the venom. They would want to relate with India, even though when their lives were at stake, India didn't do shyt. So it is a good move that All Afghans are put back in Afghanistan and we control them there.
India did not destroy their country by sponsoring jihad. Rather obvious why Afghans would hate Pakistan.

While bilaterally no additional scholarship is given to Afghan students for medical or applied sciences courses, the Afghan students can get it under the SAARC quota.

India did not destroy their country by sponsoring jihad. Rather obvious why Afghans would hate Pakistan.

No India just supported the other side: the PDP Government -- symmetry is such a B.I.T.C.H

The Afghans were more than happy to do 'Jihad' after they realized their ill-fated Saur revolution and that sleeping with the soviets in the bed didn't exactly come out as expected. When the Soviet Mi24s were ravaging their villages and raping their women, they were more than happy to 'Jihad'

But you were born in 2005? So how would you know that.

The Afghans were more than happy to do 'Jihad' after they realized their ill-fated Saur revolution and that sleeping with the soviets in the bed didn't exactly come out as expected. When the Soviet Mi24s were ravaging their villages and raping their women, they were more than happy to 'Jihad'

But you were born in 2005? So how would you know that.
Isnt Pakistan recognized a terrorist govt. named Taliban? Who even supporting the hijackings?

I have met a few Afghan students myself.

Not a single chick yet though. :(

I have a very basic question. Afghans are supposed to be these big huge fair pathans right? Kabul Express? But in real life why are they not very big, and definitely not very fair?

P.S. They pick up Hindi in no time.

There are Pakistanis who are doing jihad right now primarily around KPK as well.

Does that mean they have righteous grievances?
Similarly, if you throw money and weapons, you will always find people willing to do whatever.

It was Pakistan and the US that sponsored jihad in Afghanistan and destroyed their lives and made them live under Taliban. It does not take rocket science to know why they hate Pakistan.

I have met a few Afghan students myself.

Not a single chick yet though. :(

I have a very basic question. Afghans are supposed to be these big huge fair pathans right? Kabul Express? But in real life why are they not very big, and definitely not very fair?
Afghans are diverse..much like Indians are(though ofcourse India's diversity is an extreme example) .A better example - They are diverse like Pakistanis.
You will find all kinds of Afghans.

Isnt Pakistan recognized a terrorist govt. named Taliban? Who even supporting the hijackings?

You mean just like India helped the LTTE, and didn't even stop after it's own PM was killed?

You mean just like India helped the LTTE, and didn't even stop after it's own PM was killed?
Again, factually incorrect. India stopped supporting LTTE after the Indian PM was assassinated.

There are Pakistanis who are doing jihad right now primarily around KPK as well.

Does that mean they have righteous grievances?
Similarly, if you throw money and weapons, you will always find people willing to do whatever.

It was Pakistan and the US that sponsored jihad in Afghanistan and destroyed their lives and made them live under Taliban. It does not take rocket science to know why they hate Pakistan.

Afghanistan was nothing before Jihad. Go look at their history. No body destroyed anything, they destroyed it themselves. However, you don't shyt and eat in the same bowl, maybe in India that is the norm. We represent Pakistan and care only for Pakistan. If that means bombing Afghanistan or helping it with money, we will do it.

Afghanistan was nothing before Jihad. Go look at their history. No body destroyed anything, they destroyed it themselves. However, you don't shyt and eat in the same bowl, maybe in India that is the norm. We represent Pakistan and care only for Pakistan. If that means bombing Afghanistan or helping it with money, we will do it.
Now that you have stated the obvious. I will say this - Afghans know that Pakistan and Pakistanis destroyed their country.

So for those Pakistanis who wonder "oh Afghans are so thankless" like your first post, No one buys the Pakistani self justifying version of history. The Afghans are not thankless, they know who is the culprit behind the destruction of their country.

Back
Top Bottom