What's new

India must compensate PCB for cancelled tour of 2009: ****

if yu ve already reached the conclusion then y beg for justice rather strive for it your way.or is that like your leadership indians too became spineless???:rolleyes:

Now you are arguing for the sake of argument. If India is convinced and wants to get even our way, then we are not going to make public announcements. Infact, why don't you check the statistics in our neighboring country after the mumbai attacks? See, I claim justice has been done, consider it a 30,000 car pileup or something, and that cancelled tour - consider it a washout.

Case closed.

why should i be concerned about it when i was just pointing out my opinion on news report and u guys come up with all those 26/11.For me 26/11 is just like another road accident which killed some high profile people you guys like it or not.

by your logic.

If I set your home on fire and kill your whole family and you knew that I am the one who set your home on fire and then will you forgive me by thinking that thousand of house were burned by shortcircuit so why not I(You) forgive him since thousand of home burned in Indian by short circuit?

Now you are arguing for the sake of argument. If India is convinced and wants to get even our way, then we are not going to make public announcements. Infact, why don't you check the statistics in our neighboring country after the mumbai attacks? See, I claim justice has been done, consider it a 30,000 car pileup or something, and that cancelled tour - consider it a washout.

Case closed.

you have a messed up thinking of justice
anyway who does this guy think he is first he says that it was bcz of him the tour was scheduled and now he is making statements every other day nobody listens to you pal get lost

you have a messed up thinking of justice
anyway who does this guy think he is first he says that it was bcz of him the tour was scheduled and now he is making statements every other day nobody listens to you pal get lost

Next time try to read posts. This is not my idea of justice but AJTRs. And I agree its messed up.

The guy's name is a banned word on defence.pk.. says it all ;)

Strange i thought his name was banned in cricket circles as well, wasnt the last time he made the papers because he was being charged with match fixing?

Back
Top Bottom