What's new

India is a LION & Pakistan is a SLAVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guli Danda

BANNED
Reaction score
Dont troll me over this..Its a Pakistani Channel!
The Anchor seems to be a bit too emotional too!

Last edited by a moderator:
That's his opinion..! :pop:

why start such non sense troll threads man :hitwall:

where as i agree with the contents of the video, this video title is posted by bharathi and this thread title posted by bharati

if gully had started this thread with a good title i may have responded, but since this idiot has nothing but trolling, i would refrain from using nicer words

Now everybody acts like as lion to troll each other and lots of them will become slave of mod(joke:D)..:bad:

thats sad, this guy was a bit emo. i think pakistan is overall struggling. they dont know where they belong to. its a huge identity crisis.the reason why pakistan has no respect is this:

65 years on and they still dont have their leader whom they can trust.

65 years and they have 70 engines to run the backbone of the economy and have to ask the enemy for more, and still they complain about quality.

they r bombed everyday by other nations and cant do anything.

their economy is growing at 2%.

not a single uni in top 1000.

were the first in aisa to build an expressway, but soon realised that they cant even manufacture a single car themselves and then failed in auto industry too.

total installed electricity capacity is 16000 mw but efficiency is less than 50%. india added 24000 alone in 2011, and currently 80000 is under cons.
80,000 MW power generation capacity under construction: Government - The Economic Times

this country has seen the most coups in the world.

i think they need to come together and discuss where they have failed. i think its the planning. this country needs some good planners and visionaries who can devise a plan to make this country stand on its feet again and gain respect in 20-25 yrs.

Pakistan might be a slave but India is definitely not a lion. Not yet.

thats tru. we should wait.

where as i agree with the contents of the video, this video title is posted by bharathi and this thread title posted by bharati

if gully had started this thread with a good title i may have responded, but since this idiot has nothing but trolling, i would refrain from using nicer words
Agree. A better title would have made the point.

if i were to think of the people of pakistan, slave would be the bloody last thing that'd come to mind. They're free and proud.
Its quite another matter that their respective governments have been pimping them out to other countries , for money or support....for decades.

but that's just the govt. the adage 'country of lions, ruled by sheep' holds good here.

now i aint a fan of manmohan singh, but in my humble opinion, and i KNOW that its not my place to judge,
pakistan needs to find its national pride, it needs a leader with more than half a testicle, who'll stand against the world if he has to , purely on a matter of principle. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom