What's new

India, Iran cradles of great civilizations: Iranian envoy

French are atheists and if u think a new religion is like new furniture,i cant help laugh.well,thats shows the value you give to your faith.

You claim since there was a religion in Pakistan that modern Pakistanis do not follow, then all the scientific achievements of that period cannot be claimed as Ancient Pakistani history.

Nothing could be more stupid.

The French, before Christianity was introduced, had a history. It does not stop at the advent of Christianity or atheism.

^Wrong analogy, more apt example would be saying West Germany had nothing to do with ancient Germanic events that happened what was then East Germany just because people in East Germany adopted communism.

Anyway "french" people of Pakistan should obsess over their own culture, heritage and tribal codes of conduct.

You claim since there was a religion in Pakistan that modern Pakistanis do not follow, then all the scientific achievements of that period cannot be claimed as Ancient Pakistani history.

Nothing could be more stupid.

The French, before Christianity was introduced, had a history. It does not stop at the advent of Christianity or atheism.

French and Christianity is not the right metaphor,

India or for that matter "Ancient Pakistan" without hinduism is nothing,zukk,zero.

French and Christianity is not the right metaphor,

India or for that matter "Ancient Pakistan" without hinduism is nothing,zukk,zero.

it's not a metaphor.

Ancient Pakistan without Hinduism would be Ancient Pakistan even though Hinduism didn't exist in Ancient Pakistan at any point.

it's not a metaphor.

Ancient Pakistan without Hinduism would be Ancient Pakistan even though Hinduism didn't exist in Ancient Pakistan at any point.

seems someone didn't take history classes?????/ which religion flourished there before AD 700??? tell me

it's not a metaphor.

this point of yours ends the discussion and is quite reflective of your revisionism.Thank you for letting me express my views.

---------- Post added at 02:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

seems someone didn't take history classes?????/ which religion flourished there before AD 700??? tell me

I suggest you give up,no use.

---------- Post added at 02:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

buddhism along with another non hindu religion (now extinct).

Buddhism is also extinct by the way barring in north-east and Tibet.

the revisionists are you. The creation of Hinduism occurred sometime between the Artherveda and the Yajurveda somewhere in the gangetic plains.

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

buddhism isnt extinct. many people in the far east practise it.

Tell me guys .....why only Pakistanis talk about the bizarre concept of "Ancient pakistan" and all the historians of the world talk about "Ancient India" in which modern day Pakistan was included. Read post #436
The world acknowledges Ancient India....and "Ancient Pakistan" resides ONLY in the minds of Pakistanis.

All the world's intelligence failed infront of Pakistanis :lol:

so your best defence is that the west says ancient indian and not ancient pakistani?

do you not get the evidence in front of your own eyes. that these great indian inventors were born in the pakistani area?

so your best defence is that the west says ancient indian and not ancient pakistani?

do you not get the evidence in front of your own eyes. that these great indian inventors were born in the pakistani area?

Not only West...but historians from the East also...read some of Xinru Liu's (famous Chinese Historian) books and articles.
That's why I said historians of the world.

AND it is very shameful for Pakistanis to claim the achievements of these great inventors, as on religious background Muslims regarded them as Kafirs.

Boasting on a Kafir's achievements eh.......

Yeah.. we stopped that production line 1947 onwards..:D

so as long as outsiders refer to everything as Indian history, it must be true? It is no wonder India (modern) doesnt have a history. You let outsiders write it for you.

so as long as outsiders refer to everything as Indian history, it must be true? It is no wonder India (modern) doesnt have a history. You let outsiders write it for you.
Don't be so naive......You are a "Think Tank" after all.

I can give tons of references from Indian Historians in support of my views......instead I chose foreign Historians so that the question of biasedness does not arise..

If I had used Indian sources...then you would have obviously said that only Indians think so.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom