What's new

India, Iran cradles of great civilizations: Iranian envoy

Sacrifice of Goats is done only in Kali Temples and temples where she is worshiped in different names.

Its done in Odisha too.

A correction.

Sacrifice of Goats and Bulls is also done before Goddess Durga

From Personal experience

200+ goats and 2 baby bulls in a day

so your best defence is that the west says ancient indian and not ancient pakistani?

do you not get the evidence in front of your own eyes. that these great indian inventors were born in the pakistani area?

born in the pakistan ,born in the pakistan,born in the pakistan ...... conninue N times !!!

Pakistan is a political and geographical entity ,bornnnnn in 1947. So is modern india. None of them are historical entities.

While ancient india is an historical as well as geographical Body comprising of the whole of subcontinent and parts of todays Afghanistan ,e,g the Gandhar empire. Everyone who belong to indian sub continent is part of that history.

There are great scholars who was born in whats today india ,then went to Taxila which was great center of learning and similarly many scholars born in part of Today's Pakistan worked in Patliputra(patna) ,Banaras or down south.And they didn't need Visa to travel across .

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

A correction.

Sacrifice of Goats and Bulls is also done before Goddess Durga

From Personal experience

200+ goats and 2 baby bulls in a day

I've never Bulls being sacrified in any Kali/durga temple. Bull is revered by Hindus as pet of Lord Shiva.

Durga or Kali are the same goddess ,but different in names.

born in the pakistan ,born in the pakistan,born in the pakistan ...... conninue N times !!!

Pakistan is a political and geographical entity ,bornnnnn in 1947. So is modern india. None of them are historical entities.

While ancient india is an historical as well as geographical Body comprising of the whole of subcontinent and parts of todays Afghanistan ,e,g the Gandhar empire. Everyone who belong to indian sub continent is part of that history.

There are great scholars who was born in whats today india ,then went to Taxila which was great center of learning and similarly many scholars born in part of Today's Pakistan worked in Patliputra(patna) ,Banaras or down south.And they didn't need Visa to travel across .

Actually Gandhara empire wasn't Afghanistan, it was situated now what is West Punjab. Modern Kabul valley was part of Kamboja empire.

People:

Let me clarify you the description of India

India is not a country in the classical sense.. There is no unque race or culture or language unlike most modewrn countries

India is a world in itself

This unique ecosystem , the evolution of multiple languages, the undercurrent of common beliefs, culture, dresses, dances and its variation were created mostly because geograpically India has natural boundary in Norh, East and South..
Only the west was open through which major invasions happned but we integrated the influences in our culture

When foreigners or we refer to as India it is this composite culture that subsumes multiple cultures and yet remain distinct in this world

People refer it as the siubcontinent but some people hate to refer it as Indian subcontinent because they hate the word India

Actually Gandhara empire wasn't Afghanistan, it was situated now what is West Punjab. Modern Kabul valley was part of Kamboja empire.

What about Kandhar that comes from the name Ghandhar ??

Isn't is part of today's Afghanistan ??

I've never Bulls being sacrified in any Kali/durga temple. Bull is revered by Hindus as pet of Lord Shiva.

I cannot tell about the religious aspect
Maybe Abir can tell better
But in my native village bulls were sacrificed before Durga

And I think Cows are revered in Hinduism and not bulls
Once again.. you better clarify from experts as I don;t have that much knowledge

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

Good morning everybody!!! bulls are not sacrificed by hindues but male baffalo are as mahishsur was kolled by durga & in order to please the goddess durga/kali mahisha/male baffalo are still sacrificed , Thanks .

Good morning everybody!!! bulls are not sacrificed by hindues but male baffalo are as mahishsur was kolled by durga & in order to please the goddess durga/kali mahisha/male baffalo are still sacrificed , Thanks .

Thanks for clarification
Somehow i also felt from that same logical angle but was not confident about it

forget every thing , the suffix stan (pakistan,hindustan,afghanistan) is derived from sankrit(vedic hindu language) word sthan means place ?? now whats my pakistany freinds have to say about that???

origin of kandhahar is disputed, it's thought to be derived from alexandria. Geographical extent of ancient gandhara and modern kandhahar are far apart.

Sthan/stan is also a persian word, so it has probably came from parent indo iranian language.

Sthan/stan is also a persian word, so it has probably came from parent indo iranian language.

whays that???? dont mind but sometime this JNU(pseudo secular) mantallity is taken too far , my dear sanskrit is theMOTHER LANGUAGE & hindi/urdu & iranian are just the offshoots thanks .

i find it quite hillarous that some pakistani(muslims) claim the achievements of my ancesstors who lived in a land now known as pakistani punjab but they easily forget that my ancesstors were the real rajputs not the one who deu to some issue left there clans & more importantlly relegion for the riches & land but im proud that my grand parents left that land but dint give up owr relegion!!!

whays that???? dont mind but sometime this JNU(pseudo secular) mantallity is taken too far , my dear sanskrit is theMOTHER LANGUAGE & hindi/urdu & iranian are just the offshoots thanks .

:/

10 characters

Back
Top Bottom