What's new

India, Iran cradles of great civilizations: Iranian envoy

i ll just say u guys be real men and be proud of actual pakistanis like Imran Khan,Wasim Akram,Waqar Younis,Inzy,Nusrat Saab,Jansher Khan,Pakistani Hockey team like Sohail Abbas,Nobel Lauearate Abdus salam etc.

They are great people and actual pakistanis and heroes.Dont go hunting for Porus and Charkha's graves.

i ll just say u guys be real men and be proud of actual pakistanis like Imran Khan,Wasim Akram,Waqar Younis,Inzy,Nusrat Saab,Jansher Khan,Pakistani Hockey team like Sohail Abbas,Abdus salam etc.

They are great people and actual pakistanis and heroes.Dont go hunting for Porus and Charkha's graves.

If their graves are on our soil then we will do what we like!

well yeah,i know that.bengali brahmins eat fish not meat but the idea is about flexibility.

Rig veda has so many references to the Soma of the mountains and that is a reference to the opium of NWFP.

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

Can u show me those people?

according to rig veda soma is found in high mountains and has to be purchased from tribal people. Also rig veda talks about chariots, ox driven wagons, rivers flow from north to south, mountains are remote but still visible, all of which points to greater punjab.

Bengali brahmins sacrifice goat in pujas.

If their graves are on our soil then we will do what we like!

Vandalize it?Because thats what your ancestors did.

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

according to rig veda soma is found in high mountains and has to be purchased from tribal people. Also rig veda talks about chariots, ox driven wagons, rivers flow from north to south, mountains are remote but still visible, all of which points to greater punjab.

Bengali brahmins sacrifice goat in pujas.

sounds interesting and i thought only assamese did that.

Vandalize it?Because thats what your ancestors did.

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

sounds interesting and i thought only assamese did that.

Well if they already did it then I guess there is no need for us to.
well that's a load off my mind.
But now I have a bunch of shovels that I don't know what I am going to do with. :lol:

I guess there is a need for every nation to have it's mythology and special beliefs which act as a spiritual foundation, that's no excuse to lie and steal others, I am not seeing arguments here but people desperate to somehow "win".

Pakistani's don't feel the need to fight AS HARD as the Indians, which is why Indians have gotten away with intellectual dishonesty, but slowly people are awakening and Indians gonna have a lot of egg in their face once more people debunk their myths!!!!

What is even more interesting is that Pakistan used to be predominately Buddhist for a long time, then all of a sudden Buddhism was wiped out and replaced by Hinduism. I wonder what kind of shenanigans were happening there, when the entire area changed religion almost overnight.

All historical structures are safe in Pakistan , we are not going to break them as India did it in their country.:)

Well if they already did it then I guess there is no need for us to.
well that's a load off my mind.
But now I have a bunch of shovels that I don't know what I am going to do with. :lol:

guess am not far off the target,mostly.

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

I guess there is a need for every nation to have it's mythology and special beliefs which act as a spiritual foundation, that's no excuse to lie and steal others, I am not seeing arguments here but people desperate to somehow "win".

Pakistani's don't feel the need to fight AS HARD as the Indians, which is why Indians have gotten away with intellectual dishonesty, but slowly people are awakening and Indians gonna have a lot of egg in their face once more people debunk their myths!!!!

no-body is desperate here,they r secure and cool.whenever we say our legends porus,aryabhatta,charkha you guys jump in and say,nooo thats ancient pakistan.

That proves who is intellectually dishonest,for me personally,i wont care much abt my own dad's achievements.

All historical structures are safe in Pakistan , we are not going to break them as India did it in their country.:)

Yah right!

Of the 300 Hindu temples that Pakistan inherited in 1947 atthe time of partition, hardly three dozen have managed to survive,many of whom are in ruins and set to disappear with the passage oftime if due attention is not paid to their maintenance.

Pakistan: The Forgotten Hindus :: Hudson New York

THE LAST TEMPLE OF LAHORE DESTROYED

Pakistan destroyed the Last temple standing at lahore in violation of its own rules.Hindus have been told to shut up or else face consequences.This temple was also visited by Indian Home Minister on his visit to Lahore last time.One more temple was destroyed in Lahore on May15, 2006 this month

In violation of its own scheme for management and disposal of urban evacuee properties, the Evacuee Trust Property Board (EPTB) has allowed a jeweller to demolish a Hindu temple and construct a commercial building in its place at Wachhowali in Rang Mahal.

Another temple is no more -DAWN - National; May 28, 2006

What is even more interesting is that Pakistan used to be predominately Buddhist for a long time, then all of a sudden Buddhism was wiped out and replaced by Hinduism. I wonder what kind of shenanigans were happening there, when the entire area changed religion almost overnight.

Now, other Pakistanis claim that all of Pakistan was Buddhist just at them time of Arrival of Muhammad Bin Qasim. How come you are giving contradictory history.

but u forgot before Buddhism they were all hindus. Buddha itself was born into a hindu family. try something else.

Exaggerated figures moreover Hindus of Pakistan are more happy then India here , go ask danish kanaria.

Yah right.

Should I say the same about Muslims of India then?

Go ask Zahir Khan, Irfan Pathan, Yusuf Pathan, Munaf Patel, Md Kaif, Md Azharuddin and so on?:lol:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom