What's new

India asks Afghanistan to share information on detained Haqqani leaders

What Pakistanis fail to understand is we have lot of ammunition in storage which is now outdated so it will be better if it gets in any terrorist head instead of thrown in the garbage so keep those thousands coming.

RAW has trumped every move of ISI and ISI is scracthing his head cluelessly.RAW brought ISI's terrorist game from Kashmir to your house with 100% sucess becasue of which Pakistan's economy is in drains and now is famously known as a beggar state.The only agency which cant do zilch is ISI.

and now we have an indian admitting his country's role in terrorist activities in Pakistan, all the more reason to kill em.
btw the plan in waziristan isnt going according to plan is it?

Kuta tera baap khabees insan.

Tum afghanio ki sahe sare gand marte han. Phle british, phr russi aur phir sari dunya mil kar. Saley tum yahe deserver karte ho. Dusron ka maal pe palne wali kaum.

Ab yahe din dekhne k liya rh gae the Hindu banya ko apna aka man liya

This comment was made more than 16 hours ago still no action taken against it. Speaks volumes about the moderators on this site I guess :tup:

please feel free to leave this forum if you have any issues.

Thank you for your concern :agree: But the issue is not what I or you feel. It is that this site is claimed as one of the most trusted and authoratative defence sites in the world (and I respect many of the members from pakistan/ China/ even india like @Oscar @sancho @Manticore @Irfan Baloch @SpArK for their extensive military/ strategic knowledge and analysis) and some members use abusive/ troll words and still go unpunished whereas others (mostly from India) get infractions/ banned for the very same reasons.

ps: BTW I will just ask you whether you find anything offensive in that post I commented upon or not. If not then great :tup:

Frankly, the only real King of signifiance born in what is today's Pakistan was Ranjit Singh...and even he had a hard time with the Afghans.

Barring that Pakistan has never produced any notable Kings or Emperors or Conquerors. This is the core reason they keep trying to take credit for the abilities of Afghans and Turks.
really,,,,,,hmm

All are fake dude, the truth is they are part of you Indians; except religion the rest they are Indians of another country.

Hi dude from afghanistan,
I remember replying your comment on another thread, you never bothered to reply.. is everything ok? never took you as a guy who runs away from debates.

as far as your claim regarding us being fake or part of Indians is concerned, well i gotta admit the day pretty much has been boring for me but that comment of yours sure was hilarious and got me cracking.

Thank you for your concern :agree: But the issue is not what I or you feel. It is that this site is claimed as one of the most trusted and authoratative defence sites in the world (and I respect many of the members from pakistan/ China/ even india like @Oscar @sancho @Manticore @Irfan Baloch @SpArK for their extensive military/ strategic knowledge and analysis) and some members use abusive/ troll words and still go unpunished whereas others (mostly from India) get infractions/ banned for the very same reasons.
hey you are welcome to provide your quality PoV thats what makes the site good
I must say it is interesting that India and Afghanistan are suddenly interested in the organisations that are not operating in their own country but the other one

I mean.. India wants information about Haqqanis who actually are the native Afghan fighters and who have kept their operations strictly inside Afghanistan fighting the occupation force of the time,

likewise, the Northern Alliance doesnt miss out Mentioning LeT whenever anything happens inside Afghanistan (within 2 miles radius of Northern Alliance area of influence around the presidential palace). again LeT which is specifically Kashmiri militant organisation and has no existence in Afghanistan as its completely out of its element and out of scope.

I think its best that both India and Afghanistan stop being coy and just blame ISI because thats the common demonstrator here. we wont loose any sleep over it

over to you brother :)

ps: BTW I will just ask you whether you find anything offensive in that post I commented upon or not. If not then great :tup:

the reason is apparent and quite simple, apart from few exceptions, almost all the trolls happen to be Indians, I never came across a single thread where there hasn't been any trolling from Indians,many good threads were derailed because of your fellow trolls.If indians are banned on this forum, there will be close to NO trolling at all in this forum, even after getting banned frequently your fellow trolls keep on coming one way or another.

as far as your later question is concerned, although he's correct its still a violation of forum rules and actions should be taken in order to ensure healthy discussions.hopefully mods will do something about it.

hey you are welcome to provide your quality PoV thats what makes the site good
I must say it is interesting that India and Afghanistan are suddenly interested in the organisations that are not operating in their own country but the other one

I mean.. India wants information about Haqqanis who actually are the native Afghan fighters and who have kept their operations strictly inside Afghanistan fighting the occupation force of the time,

likewise, the Northern Alliance doesnt miss out Mentioning LeT whenever anything happens inside Afghanistan (within 2 miles radius of Northern Alliance area of influence around the presidential palace). again LeT which is specifically Kashmiri militant organisation and has no existence in Afghanistan as its completely out of its element and out of scope.

I think its best that both India and Afghanistan stop being coy and just blame ISI because thats the common demonstrator here. we wont loose any sleep over it

over to you brother :)

India and Afghanistan have consistently maintained that they believe all these groups be it LeT, JEM, Haqqanis, etc. are interconnected and draws manpower/ funding / support from similar terror networks and links. Many of the foreign fighters IA encountered in Kashmir are from Afghanistan/ Pakistan. Even the American intelligence (when Hillary Clinton visited India last time) categorically club them together.

It is high time that Pakistan (and especially the intellectuals) come out of this good Taliban/ Bad Taliban, TTP/ Afghan Taliban Syndrome and admit the reality. Pakistan has suffered enough casualties and economic losses in the last decade because of these groups who were once only targeting India/ Afghanistan.

Hi dude from afghanistan,
I remember replying your comment on another thread, you never bothered to reply.. is everything ok? never took you as a guy who runs away from debates.

as far as your claim regarding us being fake or part of Indians is concerned, well i gotta admit the day pretty much has been boring for me but that comment of yours sure was hilarious and got me cracking.
I don't believe him this guy is afghan national. COmpletely disappointed. :(

and now we have an indian admitting his country's role in terrorist activities in Pakistan, all the more reason to kill em.
btw the plan in waziristan isnt going according to plan is it?
It doesnt matter if the plan is going well or bad because similar operations have been launched before.The terrorists simply rum away at the time of operation and return again after the operation is finished.This time Pakistan did made claims that this factor was taken care of but the sucess of operation will be determined only 1 or 2 year later.So hold your breath till then
Fact of the matter is WOT is being fought on Pakistani soil instead of India or Kashmir to be more specific which obviously tells us that which agency is winning the game.

Back
Top Bottom