What's new

India asks Afghanistan to share information on detained Haqqani leaders

WRONG!!! he has over 952,812 followers.
Taliban used to be Freedom Fighters and were glorified by USA since they were used like toilet papers and later were branded as terrorists,its not surprising.USA can treat anyone to their liking,if USA brands someone as terrorist then he must be a terrorist right?I must be scared of that guy just cuz the yanks called him a terrorist.View attachment 138293
US raised these these men and know they are failed to neutralize them. BTW if US failed , then how Afghan and India can handle Haqqanis. :what:

thanks engineer Sahib
We both from CIIT.Buck up. :) ;)

So you are going by twittter/ fb followers :rofl::rofl:
If war breaks out tomorrow and Zahid Hamid comes riding on a white horse marching towards Delhi, how many of his fb/twitter followers will come with him?

a huge portion of them are overseas pakistani doing their bit for their (ex) country.

In this case the intruder is NATO or India? I think not India? In a way, if you think so, then why don't you take us head on, i.e if we built a hospital there, why don't you built a bigger hospital, if we built a school, build another school, if we build a dam, then you build another dam...like wise roads, training centers etc.

Suppose theoretically you are able to drive Indians out of there (which of course I do not think), will you destroy all those schools, hospitals, dams, roads that we have built there?

@Manindra @Tridibans @45'22' @halupridol

We have strategic relations with Afghanistan, so they can't do anything. If they try covert way then response would be also in that way.

There are more Pakhtuns in Pakistan than your own country and if they are Indian than so are most of you Afghans. :lol: Not to mention the Baluch who have nothing to do with Indians either, only Punjabis and Sindhis have any ethnic relation to the fairies to the east.

As for martial, Pakistanis may not be martial but we haven't needed to be to call shots in your country since the days of the soviet invasion. :popcorn:

By Pakistani I mean Punjabi and Sindhi the rest aren't.

Hi dude from afghanistan,
I remember replying your comment on another thread, you never bothered to reply.. is everything ok? never took you as a guy who runs away from debates.

as far as your claim regarding us being fake or part of Indians is concerned, well i gotta admit the day pretty much has been boring for me but that comment of yours sure was hilarious and got me cracking.

Then keep reading my comments at least you found happiness apart from your real life inside Pakistan.

Abe ghashti k ja meeri comment ko dubara parh aur dekh kis kis ne tum afgahnio ki mari ha . Aur jin hinduon ki baat kar raha ha khabees insan unhe se tum chutia ab madad ki bheeg mang rahe ho. Ja chutiya afghani aur hindoun k talwe chat.

Ager phle hum na atey to russi kayamat tak tumhari marte . Chal ab dafa ho aur hindoun k talway chat tum afghani isi laik ho

Chal bhe bhosri ke, hum Afghan aur Hiindu tumhare daye baye mar rahe hain 13 salo se dard mehsos nahi ho raha? Aur Russians se to humne teri bachaee warna aaj tera flag green nahi red hota ;)

Last edited:

Then keep reading my comments at least you found happiness apart from your real life inside Pakistan.

I wonder how did that Afghan came to know about my life in Pakistan, wanna shed some light there?
and yeah those were some funny comments,you might as well can find a good career being a comedian, do give it a try,

US raised these these men and know they are failed to neutralize them. BTW if US failed , then how Afghan and India can handle Haqqanis. :what:

We both from CIIT.Buck up. :) ;)

oh really? awesome, from which batch did you belong ? how did you came to know that im from CIIT?

I wonder how did that Afghan came to know about my life in Pakistan, wanna shed some light there?
and yeah those were some funny comments,you might as well can find a good career being a comedian, do give it a try,

The way you found happiness and laughter in an online forum shows how dull your real life might be and yeah I am a good comedian here for Pakistani members ;)

Chal bhe bhosri ke, hum Afghan aur Hiindu tumhare daye baye mar rahe hain 13 salo se dard mehsos nahi ho raha? Aur Russians se to humne teri bachaee warna aaj tera flag green nahi red hota ;)

Is tarah dekha jae to America ka flag Pakistan pe nazar nai a raha wo to sirf Afghanistan pe lehra raha ha. Chutiya dafa ho ja ka Hinduon ke talwe chat bosdri ke .

Sari dunya tumhare mulk pe chard k bethi hui ha aur tu hame batey suna raha ha. Waki maen tum afghani randi ho tum log.

So how many Indians called you chinki today? :rofl:

I do not think Chini is anything racist in scenes rather it is regionalist which should be avoided. In India every regional population has similar nick name-

Malayali - Mallu
Tamil - Imli
Bengali- Bong
Marwari(Rajasthani)-Maru
Gujrati- Gujju
Any unsophisticated person- Bihari

Although the above nicks were given by others for leg pooling sense later people accepted those nicks. Now Malayalies themselves called them mallu. In this forum one Bengali is posting nickname "BONG".

Is tarah dekha jae to America ka flag Pakistan pe nazar nai a raha wo to sirf Afghanistan pe lehra raha ha. Chutiya dafa ho ja ka Hinduon ke talwe chat bosdri ke .

Sari dunya tumhare mulk pe chard k bethi hui ha aur tu hame batey suna raha ha. Waki maen tum afghani randi ho tum log.

Koi baat nahi humare liye dood dene wali gaye hain but 13 salo se tumhari hi mar rahe hain drones se, chup ja beta kahin teri hi na mar de kiun ke Americans adhi raat ko aksar Pakistan qeemti janwar shekar karne atey hain ;)

So you are going by twittter/ fb followers :rofl::rofl:
If war breaks out tomorrow and Zahid Hamid comes riding on a white horse marching towards Delhi, how many of his fb/twitter followers will come with him?

now we're getting somewhere,as if Zaid Hamid had a really huge support in real life. such scenarios can only be fantasized by someone obsessed with Zaid Hamid or a war monger,the very notion of a war breaking out and Zaid Hamid being the protagonist is well something out of fiction.
so better keep your concerns to your own country, your obsessions and feuds with Hamiz and Hafiz Saeed shall always reamain chirping infront of us, there never is any room for pointing fingers in a rational debate.

Sring 10,BS(ETE), PAssout Feb 30.2014.
Im from Spring 13, Software Engineering.long way to go here ;)
Good luck with your future ambitions.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom