What's new

India asks Afghanistan to share information on detained Haqqani leaders

I

It is high time that Pakistan (and especially the intellectuals) come out of this good Taliban/ Bad Taliban, TTP/ Afghan Taliban Syndrome and admit the reality. Pakistan has suffered enough casualties and economic losses in the last decade because of these groups who were once only targeting India/ Afghanistan.

roger that sir

we never had this good or bad taliban policy
it was pasted on us from others. we didnt bother with those who didnt attack us and this only helped us in brokering a peace deal between those Afghan Taliban and the Americans (real stakeholders) for Afghanistan

but our recent operations have pretty much removed that good/ bad doubt because everyone is being pounded without discrimination and has been killed and or captured as well. if these good or bad talban are on our side of the border then there is no safe heaven or place for them, they got to face our special forces, gunships and PAF jets and the coordinated American drone strikes.

the interview that I conducted mentions the role of American drones as well.and the terrorist we captured alive and I have reason to believe CIA not only had full access to him but they might have flown him to Badgram in a specially chartered Learjet

I don't believe him this guy is afghan national. COmpletely disappointed. :(

no offense bhai but mujhay honestly aap ki english nae samajh ate warna mai aap ki help kar deta afghan bhai se jub aap argument kar rhay thay.

@Tridibans furthermore

thats some Good Taliban for you as I been saying.

QUETTA: Security forces apprehended four Afghan Taliban near Zhob district of Balochistan on Sunday.

A security official who requested anonymity told Dawn that the forces arrested the Afghan Taliban along the Zhob Dera Ismail Khan road. The Afghan Taliban, who were found to be injured, were apparently moving to Peshawar for medical treatment when their vehicle was intercepted by law enforcement agencies.
Four Afghan Taliban arrested in Balochistan, security forces claim - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

roger that sir

we never had this good or bad taliban policy
it was pasted on us from others. we didnt bother with those who didnt attack us and this only helped us in brokering a peace deal between those Afghan Taliban and the Americans (real stakeholders) for Afghanistan

but our recent operations have pretty much removed that good/ bad doubt because everyone is being pounded without discrimination and has been killed and or captured as well. if these good or bad talban are on our side of the border then there is no safe heaven or place for them, they got to face our special forces, gunships and PAF jets and the coordinated American drone strikes.

the interview that I conducted mentions the role of American drones as well.and the terrorist we captured alive and I have reason to believe CIA not only had full access to him but they might have flown him to Badgram in a specially chartered Learjet

Good to know that if true but You have to cut India some slack if we are skeptical about it as we had our own share of sufferings at the hands of terrorists mostly operating out of training camps meant for Jihad in Kashmir.

People like Hafeez Saeed roam freely in Pakistani cities and publicly calls for Jihad and war against India. Whereas, in India, except for TRP hungry Media, no politician or activist publicly declare holy war on any other country to masses at public rallies.

Truth is, obviously Pakistanis are emotional about Kashmir as you guys feel it is your right. So are we. We both have our fair share of arguments. But you should realize, today, in 2014, Jihad and terrorists cannot win you Kashmir.

It doesnt matter if the plan is going well or bad because similar operations have been launched before.The terrorists simply rum away at the time of operation and return again after the operation is finished.This time Pakistan did made claims that this factor was taken care of but the sucess of operation will be determined only 1 or 2 year later.So hold your breath till then
Fact of the matter is WOT is being fought on Pakistani soil instead of India or Kashmir to be more specific which obviously tells us that which agency is winning the game.

firstly i found your claim so wrong in so many ways. During Operation Rah E Nijat Swat was liberated,never heard of any news regarding any major insurgency since then,terrorists didnt return,that makes your claim baseless.Swat used to be a popular tourism spot and it seems that name has revived now since many of my friends from different universities regularly visit there and enjoy their stay there.
I think I should be the one asking you to hold your breath cuz you were the one who made the claims at the first place,the point is the terrorists sponsored by you are getting a beating,you mustve heard of the news that TTP punjab wing's leader announced that they will from now onwards will only use peaceful methods to preach. in other words he admits that they're basically unable to do any terrorist activity since their fellows have been smashed to smithereens.two operations are simultaneously underway to erradicate these terrorists along the border. what's even more displeasing for you is that Pakistan army has announced that after the operation they still will keep their units there and will construct different institutes in tribal areas and educate the masses since education is the best way to eliminate the extremist thinking,

keep on wishing that terrorist will return again from afghan soil.
your wishes never really mattered.

This comment was made more than 16 hours ago still no action taken against it. Speaks volumes about the moderators on this site I guess :tup:

And you can keep counting curry head baniya. They know very much that im right

Good to know that if true but You have to cut India some slack if we are skeptical about it as we had our own share of sufferings at the hands of terrorists mostly operating out of training camps meant for Jihad in Kashmir.

People like Hafeez Saeed roam freely in Pakistani cities and publicly calls for Jihad and war against India. Whereas, in India, except for TRP hungry Media, no politician or activist publicly declare holy war on any other country to masses at public rallies.

Truth is, obviously Pakistanis are emotional about Kashmir as you guys feel it is your right. So are we. We both have our fair share of arguments. But you should realize, today, in 2014, Jihad and terrorists cannot win you Kashmir.
respect for you
just in our defence one clarification
we didnt know anything about Hafiz Saeed. he is a punk and a troll and he made a career out of Indian media's paranoia about him. he is no better or worse than Jamat Islami Pakistan. all talk and nothing else.

Lol sale tum logo ki toh janmo se hum Afghan maarte aa rahe hain tabhi to tum log apne 'lambe' chizo ke naam Ghauri, Gaznavi etc.. rakhte ho ;) khusre kahi ke marte dam tak hindu se darte rahoge

Abe ghashti k ja meeri comment ko dubara parh aur dekh kis kis ne tum afgahnio ki mari ha . Aur jin hinduon ki baat kar raha ha khabees insan unhe se tum chutia ab madad ki bheeg mang rahe ho. Ja chutiya afghani aur hindoun k talwe chat.

Ager phle hum na atey to russi kayamat tak tumhari marte . Chal ab dafa ho aur hindoun k talway chat tum afghani isi laik ho

Yes i did. I always oppose intruders.

In this case the intruder is NATO or India? I think not India? In a way, if you think so, then why don't you take us head on, i.e if we built a hospital there, why don't you built a bigger hospital, if we built a school, build another school, if we build a dam, then you build another dam...like wise roads, training centers etc.

Suppose theoretically you are able to drive Indians out of there (which of course I do not think), will you destroy all those schools, hospitals, dams, roads that we have built there?

@Manindra @Tridibans @45'22' @halupridol

firstly Hafiz Saeed never did any crime, so technically he should roam free and he will. secondly most of us didnt even know who's hafiz Saeed until your media's obsession with him and his hate speech highlighted him. either prove Hafiz Saeed to be a culprit or stop crying over him it aint gonna work.
oh as far as your other claim is concerned I think you never came across Dr. Subramanian Swamy's hate speech against Pakistan, Ive personally seen his posts that depicted that India should conquer Pakistan and claim it for itself. so stop acting like saints, bad people are on both sides and equal contribution should be appreciated.

firstly Hafiz Saeed never did any crime, so technically he should roam free and he will. secondly most of us didnt even know who's hafiz Saeed until your media's obsession with him and his hate speech highlighted him. either prove Hafiz Saeed to be a culprit or stop crying over him it aint gonna work.
oh as far as your other claim is concerned I think you never came across Dr. Subramanian Swamy's hate speech against Pakistan, Ive personally seen his posts that depicted that India should conquer Pakistan and claim it for itself. so stop acting like saints, bad people are on both sides and equal contribution should be appreciated.

Dr. Swamy doesn't even have 100 followers, let alone public rallies. And BTW, Even USA and UN has declared LeT as terrorist organisation and Haffez Saeed is its mentor. Also, USA does treat H.S as a terrorist. So its not just we Indians but actually everybody except Pakistan.

In this case the intruder is NATO or India? I think not India? In a way, if you think so, then why don't you take us head on, i.e if we built a hospital there, why don't you built a bigger hospital, if we built a school, build another school, if we build a dam, then you build another dam...like wise roads, training centers etc.

Suppose theoretically you are able to drive Indians out of there (which of course I do not think), will you destroy all those schools, hospitals, dams, roads that we have built there?

@Manindra @Tridibans @45'22' @halupridol
is there any point answering him :D

Dr. Swamy doesn't even have 100 followers, let alone public rallies. And BTW, Even USA and UN has declared LeT as terrorist organisation and Haffez Saeed is its mentor. Also, USA does treat H.S as a terrorist. So its not just we Indians but actually everybody except Pakistan.

WRONG!!! he has over 952,812 followers.
Taliban used to be Freedom Fighters and were glorified by USA since they were used like toilet papers and later were branded as terrorists,its not surprising.USA can treat anyone to their liking,if USA brands someone as terrorist then he must be a terrorist right?I must be scared of that guy just cuz the yanks called him a terrorist.
1014036_666356206757916_2143033273_n.jpg

no offense bhai but mujhay honestly aap ki english nae samajh ate warna mai aap ki help kar deta afghan bhai se jub aap argument kar rhay thay.
Agreed.Next time my comments will be clear and understandable.... Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom