What's new

India asks Afghanistan to share information on detained Haqqani leaders

The way you found happiness and laughter in an online forum shows how dull your real life might be and yeah I am a good comedian here for Pakistani members ;)

or perhaps youre an exceptional comedian which is a rare sight.and trust me Pakistanis aint the only ones who found you hilarious.
btw isnt it ironic that a lot of people from this Comedian's land tend to be refugees here, it must suck to be living as a refugee in a Boring land especially when youre from a country that has a quality comedian like you.

Koi baat nahi

that part tho :laugh:

Chal bhe bhosri ke, hum Afghan aur Hiindu tumhare daye baye mar rahe hain 13 salo se dard mehsos nahi ho raha? Aur Russians se to humne teri bachaee warna aaj tera flag green nahi red hota ;)

"bhosri ke"--Is this slang related to Afghani origin? I had an idea that it is of Hindi origin slang. Really Slangs know no boundary :what:

By Pakistani I mean Punjabi and Sindhi the rest aren't.

Pashtun and Baluch are not Pakistani? Did you sample your own poppy?

I do not think Chini is anything racist in scenes rather it is regionalist which should be avoided. In India every regional population has similar nick name-

Malayali - Mallu
Tamil - Imli
Bengali- Bong
Marwari(Rajasthani)-Maru
Gujrati- Gujju
Any unsophisticated person- Bihari

Although the above nicks were given by others for leg pooling sense later people accepted those nicks. Now Malayalies themselves called them mallu. In this forum one Bengali is posting nickname "BONG".

Chinki not chini, chini is just the way to say Chinese in South Asian languages Chin for China and Chini for chinese people. Chinki however is a slur that North East people have to have to hear in India and it is a derogatory term to describe Chinese people.

or perhaps youre an exceptional comedian which is a rare sight.and trust me Pakistanis aint the only ones who found you hilarious.
btw isnt it ironic that a lot of people from this Comedian's land tend to be refugees here, it must suck to be living as a refugee in a Boring land especially when youre from a country that has a quality comedian like you.

that part tho :laugh:

Pity on you, can't took out those millions of refugees? at least they are happiness to your miserable land :D rest assured you are the only guy who gets happy by members posts in this forum :lol:

"bhosri ke"--Is this slang related to Afghani origin? I had an idea that it is of Hindi origin slang. Really Slangs know no boundary :what:

I know Urdu and Hindi very well, bhosri ke isn't an Afghan slang.

I also know Punjabi and Sindhi, guess RAW has trained me very well :devil:

Pity on you, can't took out those millions of refugees?at least they are happiness to your miserable land.
*TAKE
*HAPPY!!!!!!

Pity on you, can't took out those millions of refugees? at least they are happiness to your miserable land :D rest assured you are the only guy who gets happy by members posts in this forum :lol:

is that really something to be considered pitiful? last I heard giving sanctuary to comedians is a good thing, maybe you should have some pity for those refugees too that live in the miserable land,
if somebody is living happily in such a miserable land as a refugee who resides in slums mostly then I wonder how miserable the land of comedians must be.
I must be wrong in assuming that land of yours is land of comedians, perhaps it never was in the first place.

Jalan tujhe howi to rishte mai tera baap howa na wo ;)

Some fresh photos from Helmand:

10530805_787685797959165_8572776990160900324_n.jpg

10696241_787685831292495_446655891136205193_n.jpg

10014709_787685787959166_8836419845743377925_n.jpg

A tutorial for some chutiyas who don't know what actually chutiya means:

Jalan tujhay ho Rahi hai lagta hai teri ........ ka yar hai.:chilli:

*TAKE
*HAPPY!!!!!!
*took, as you guys couldn't took them out of your land chanting since decade nor you guys will be able to take them out now or in the future.
*happiness, they aren't 'happy' in your miserable land but as you called them comedians so they are 'happiness' to your miserable land.

is that really something to be considered pitiful? last I heard giving sanctuary to comedians is a good thing, maybe you should have some pity for those refugees too that live in the miserable land,
if somebody is living happily in such a miserable land as a refugee who resides in slums mostly then I wonder how miserable the land of comedians must be.
I must be wrong in assuming that land of yours is land of comedians, perhaps it never was in the first place.

The land of comedy has hosted the comedians no other land could ever do that but last time I read they were even able to take over your businesses, jobs and markets ;)

Jalan tujhay ho Rahi hai lagta hai teri ........ ka yar hai.:chilli:

Lagne ki bat nahi hai tere hi susral ne bheja hai khusre ko humare mulk :lol:

*took, as you guys couldn't took them out of your land chanting since decade nor you guys will be able to take them out now or in the future.
*happiness, they aren't 'happy' in your miserable land but as you called them comedians so they are 'happiness' to your miserable land.

The land of comedy has hosted the comedians no other land could ever do that but last time I read they were even able to take over your businesses, jobs and markets ;)
nobody asked you to explain your typos.its makes you look a bit desperate. Instead get an English lesson and then enter some forum.The bold part is yet another example of your expertise in claiming some land to be miserable while talking miserably.

land of comedians has hosted comedians because its their country, why shouldn't they host em?
then again comedians don't really walk on miserable lands but seemingly they are too desperate and are forced to earn living there.
and yeah they sure took over the drug dealing business, they always were the undisputed champions when it comes to selling drugs,why shouldn't they? after all 90 percent of the world's heroine comes from that land of comedians.

nobody asked you to explain your typos.its makes you look a bit desperate. Instead get an English lesson and then enter some forum.The bold part is yet another example of your expertise in claiming some land to be miserable while talking miserably.

You are like a little girl grow up and get out of the English kindergarten, perhaps one should dedicate a class of English comprehension for you to understand the basics.

land of comedians has hosted comedians because its their country, why shouldn't they host em?
then again comedians don't really walk on miserable lands but seemingly they are too desperate and are forced to earn living there.

Bullshit_Dock_Icon_by_XakorXD.png

and yeah they sure took over the drug dealing business, they always were the undisputed champions when it comes to selling drugs,why shouldn't they? after all 90 percent of the world's heroine comes from that land of comedians.

You guys are locally and internationally known for that

Saudi Arabia beheads fourth Pakistani in two weeks

You are like a little girl grow up and get out of the English kindergarten, perhaps one should dedicate a class of English comprehension for you to understand the basics.

Bullshit_Dock_Icon_by_XakorXD.png

You guys are locally and internationally known for that

Saudi Arabia beheads fourth Pakistani in two weeks

the pic I attached pretty much sums up your reply,
10628079_10203261830601497_5583654766638788248_n.jpg

its ok to be pissed, butthurt is evident and I can see why.

Opium production in Afghanistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Afghanistan has been the greatest illicit opium producer in the entire world, ahead of Burma (Myanmar), the "Golden Triangle", and Latin America since 1992, excluding the year 2001.[1] Afghanistan is the main producer of opium in the "Golden Crescent". Opium production in Afghanistan has been on the rise since U.S. occupation started in 2001.[3] Based on UNODC data, there has been more opium poppy cultivation in each of the past four growing seasons (2004–2007) than in any one year during Taliban rule. Also, more land is now used for opium in Afghanistan than for coca cultivation in Latin America. In 2007, 92% of the non-pharmaceutical-grade opiates on the world market originated in Afghanistan.[2] This amounts to an export value of about $4 billion, with a quarter being earned by opium farmers and the rest going to district officials, insurgents, warlords, and drug traffickers.

nothing holds more weight than number.
so just like many other ailments in your country, blame this one on Pakistan too.it might prevent your feelings from getting hurt...

the pic I attached pretty much sums up your reply,
View attachment 138750

Debate on your kindergarten? look what are you debating on and what the topic is about.

its ok to be pissed, butthurt is evident and I can see why.

No butt-hurt it only gives me heartfelt pleasure when those necks of your brethren is slayed by the keen swords of the Saudis :smitten:

Opium production in Afghanistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Afghanistan has been the greatest illicit opium producer in the entire world, ahead of Burma (Myanmar), the "Golden Triangle", and Latin America since 1992, excluding the year 2001.[1] Afghanistan is the main producer of opium in the "Golden Crescent". Opium production in Afghanistan has been on the rise since U.S. occupation started in 2001.[3] Based on UNODC data, there has been more opium poppy cultivation in each of the past four growing seasons (2004–2007) than in any one year during Taliban rule. Also, more land is now used for opium in Afghanistan than for coca cultivation in Latin America. In 2007, 92% of the non-pharmaceutical-grade opiates on the world market originated in Afghanistan.[2] This amounts to an export value of about $4 billion, with a quarter being earned by opium farmers and the rest going to district officials, insurgents, warlords, and drug traffickers.

nothing holds more weight than number.
so just like many other ailments in your country, blame this one on Pakistan too.it might prevent your feelings from getting hurt...

On it's harvest and production we don't hang or behead as long as there are users we will be the producers ;) btw great source of info you shared :tup:

This will hurt you a bit though:

6.4 million drug addicts in Pakistan - thenews.com.pk

Last edited:
ISI backed proxies should be tortured to squeal like pigs.

Debate on your kindergarten? look what are you debating on and what the topic is about.

No butt-hurt it only gives me heartfelt pleasure when those necks of your brethren is slayed by the keen swords of the Saudis :smitten:

On it's harvest and production we don't hang or behead as long as there are users we will be the producers ;) btw great source of info you shared :tup:

This will hurt you a bit though:

6.4 million drug addicts in Pakistan - thenews.com.pk

like I said earlier, slander becomes the tool of the loser and I think any unbiased person would call your slanders a laughing stock.i bet you yourself dont even know what youre typing, those are nothing but desperate attempts to degrade and during that process youre unconsciously degrading yourself and im enjoying it.but i wont be the only one.

look at you, how youre taking pride in something so menacing as heroine,then again lately there havent been many things to take pride on,its like a mexican taking pride in trafficking drugs in USA and then ending up in jails,BTW the highest number of Jail detainees in Pakistan also tend to be Afghanis, I wonder why, perhaps you can guess it.
as far as the drug addicts are concerned its been the story since you drug dealers polluted our society back in the 80's when you were desperately looking for a place to live in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom