What's new

India, Afghanistan, Bangladesh may boycott SAARC to protest against Pakistan sponsored terror

a country half controlled by terrorists carrying cross border attcks, a country breaking 1974 three nations agreement and a country sponsoring baloch terrorism and TTP calling the victim country a terrorism sponsor. SALUTE.

now, if only Indians here follow their government and leave this forum, it would be a breath of fresh air for all of us

Please recommend the mods to ban Indians and each and every detail concerns India

On topic: That seriously hurts the sentiments of our host .Look at the posts of our Pak friends.

Questionable title "South Asia" :cheers:

> Afgan area = lawless , tribal zone (just caused bombing in New York)

> Bangladesh = West Asia not any where close to so call South Asia
(more close to indonesia/Malasia / Laos)

> India openly beating up 2-3 Million people for past 3-5 Months , because they do not agree
to living with India (who took over their land by Military force in 1947) , the other region being
Hyderabad (Operation polo)

We have other ambitions to form ties with Nations at same level of Industrial and intellectual capacity

Nations that have Universities and schools and educated people can tell human rights violation in Kashmir , and we fully support struggle of Kashmiri people for Right to independence vote

Then you will face a mission impossible ambition :D

:omghaha: Isn't that the same Indian website that claimed "Russia had called off joint-military exercises" ...?

Afghanistan isnt really a relevant country; so it's participation won't really matter.

For you .
But the rest of the world ,they are important and for us they are important than you.

The less we see INDIANS = the better for our country

What a heartbreaking condition of our friends:D

A chai walla, a banker "send" to "act" as the president of Afghansitan found himself reduced to be the mayor of Kabul, a b|tch spewing the venom against Pakistan since she hit her puberty and the legitemacy of her rule is questionable to say the least. Does this bother Pakistan in any shape or form? Nuisances that will fade away with time, while Pakistan and its interests are supreme and will live on.

3 Stooges :rofl:
Healthywealthy.jpg

Bangladesh (Middle) is like a self invited guest in all Anti Pakistan events :lol:

You are more than welcome to try this.

The most affected by this will be Afghanistan. As we can literally cripple down their economy just by closing some gates. In-fact we will now fast tract sending back their refugees as they are the main cause of terrorism in Pakistan. India well this is what you can expect from an enemy. Bengladesh lol to us they don't even exist no matter how hard they try to look important but they don't exist for us.

Please recommend the mods to ban Indians and each and every detail concerns India

Go and ran away from this forum, this is what ur Indian media, BJP government tells, isolate Pakistan, I mean what the fck are you Indians still doing on this forum. :o::cheesy:

Lets not troll this thread, lets touch base whether this move will make any sense.

Here is one from my side.

- Afghanistan will suffer more of all these 3 countries, if the situation gets escalated, but then again Afghans are dying everyday thanks to the Burka offensive.
- More pressure will be exerted through Afghan refugees but then refugees must be returning asap.
-
Like we give a damn.

Go and ran away from this forum, this is what ur Indian media, BJP government tells, isolate Pakistan, I mean what the fck are you Indians still doing on this forum. :o::cheesy:

Then you shouldnt use our nation's name .

Good move, it's not necessary to attend, Pakistan never fulfilled it's commitments on any international forum.

Let Pakistan be only friends with China in the north and Arabian Sea in the south.

You are more than welcome to try this.

The most affected by this will be Afghanistan. As we can literally cripple down their economy just by closing some gates. In-fact we will now fast tract sending back their refugees as they are the main cause of terrorism in Pakistan. India well this is what you can expect from an enemy. Bengladesh lol to us they don't even exist no matter how hard they try to look important but they don't exist for us.

You lost the Refugee and Closing-Gate cards already.

Good move, it's not necessary to attend, Pakistan never fulfilled it's commitments on any international forum.

Let Pakistan be only friends with China in the north and Arabian Sea in the south.

You lost the Refugee and Closing-Gate cards already.
We have no need the support of one city govt.

India, Afghanistan, and Bangladesh are likely to boycott the upcoming SAARC summit to be held in November in Pakistan. The neighbouring countries may boycott the global summit in protest against state sponsored terrorism.

All three nations have been victims of Pakistan sponsored terrorism. The three countries will unite to hold a victim of State Sponsored of Terror Conference.

The three countries will reportedly take lead to create global awareness about Pakistan sponsored terrorism. Sources said the three countries will work towards isolating terror in the region.

Carrots and sticks I believe.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...istan-state-sponsored-terrorism/1/768861.html

I do not think that it will not make any sense to anyone. To be honest, i am still with the opinion that the democratic Gov of Pakistan is more sensible and responsible in their approch with foreign policy but they are handicapped by their Army. Otherwise, NS is a good person, and my impression is that he is trying to improve the economy of his country sincerely...But unfortunately, in Pakistan, Army calls the shots with respect to foreign policy with neighours...So when we boycott SAARC, it will basically strenghen the hand of those elements in Pakistan set up, who would like to keep up this war histeria alive in South Asia for their own sake.

If you ask me, boycotting will not bring any value. Rather, attending the summit has the possibility of bringing some positivity in our region.

Back
Top Bottom