What's new

India, Afghanistan, Bangladesh may boycott SAARC to protest against Pakistan sponsored terror

We have no need the support of one city govt.

Let's see it this way:

Afghan Population: 32 mlns
Bangladesh Population: 157 mlns
Indian Population: 1.252 blns

Total: 1.441 billion.
World population: 7.4blns

Hence 19.47% of world population is against you. Congratulations!

Let's see it this way:

There should always be a distinction between governments and population. I can't say about india but whole of the population of Bangladesh and Afghanistan may or may not be with their government. The calculation is not that simple as you make it.

There should always be a distinction between governments and population. I can't say about india but whole of the population of Bangladesh and Afghanistan may or may not be with their government. The calculation is not that simple as you make it.

I assure you in regard to Afghanistan. :-)

If it was true you wouldn't be blaming us for many many Afghans that you think we hide somewhere :lol:. And then there are many many Afghans that I meet myself :-)

Not many but certain 'groups' which aren't Afghans anymore since ISI has already provided them Pakistani nics.

Not many but certain 'groups' which aren't Afghans anymore since ISI has already provided them Pakistani nics.

Suppose for a second I agree with what you are saying (though ISI and nics well don't know why would they), why then majority have failed to control these certain groups who according to you are not Afghan anymore (this statement about nationality itself is hilarious :D)? I expected a better response than this usual ignorant rant............ but it seems like you have been modi fied. :P

Nice... Single point agenda of Pakistan has been to stop any multi lateral initiative. Thankfully other forums like BIMSTEC and SASEC are coming along. Afghanistan can be invited to join both.

Suppose for a second I agree with what you are saying (though ISI and nics well don't know why would they), why then majority have failed to control these certain groups who according to you are not Afghan anymore (this statement about nationality itself is hilarious :D)? I expected a better response than this usual ignorant rant............ but it seems like you have been modi fied. :P

mullah-akhtar-mansour-pakistani-id-card.jpg

1109001-mullahakhtarmansourpassporttwitter-1464070322-211-640x480.jpg

Shame.

So? What shame? I believe you are also carrying a Pakistani CNIC in your pocket. Infact Afghans should feel ashamed because they bribed the corrupt thugs to obtain these cards and passports. Voters of Fazl Ur Rehman and Achakzai.

But still how does this prove that its ISI that got him this card?

Let's see it this way:

The exist govt does not belong to Afghan 32 mlns, It belong only Kabul population.

So? What shame? I believe you are also carrying a Pakistani CNIC in your pocket. Infact Afghans should feel ashamed because they bribed the corrupt thugs to obtain these cards and passports. Voters of Fazl Ur Rehman and Achakzai.

But still how does this prove that its ISI that got him this card?

I ain't a terrorist so I don't need any Pakistani nic.

World's top terrorist leader gets a Pakistani nic and passport, lives in Pakistan and frequently travels from Pakistan to other countries with Pakistani identity and you tell me ISI doesn't have any knowledge of it? are you that naive?

The exist govt does not belong to Afghan 32 mlns, It belong only Kabul population.

Ok genius.

World's top terrorist leader gets a Pakistani nic and passport, lives in Pakistan and frequently travels from Pakistan to other countries with Pakistani identity and you tell me ISI doesn't have any knowledge of it? are you that naive?

Ok genius.

Pakistan is one of the few countries which can get away after indulging in such grey areas. Any other country and it would be toasted long before.

Americans , Russians , Indians , Iranians , Chinese , British all have made terrorists and helped proxies for their own benefits. How is that any different to whats Pakistan is doing?

Let's see it this way:

Thought the numbers are flawed (50% of Bangladesh may be anti-pakistani -- once this government goes ...) but interesting results can be drawn from your arithmetic -- consider:
1. % of Afghan population out of that: 32/(157+1252) = 2.27%
2. --> no-one cares for Afghanistan.
3. Afghanistan does not matter [not that Pakistan matters a lot on the world stage -- but hey everything is relative]

Ok genius.
Wasn't the man who planted bombs in new jersey afghan... pot calling the kettle black. We both have a problem with violent terrorism. Afghanistan does not want to work with us.

Back
Top Bottom