What's new

India, Afghanistan, Bangladesh may boycott SAARC to protest against Pakistan sponsored terror

mullah-akhtar-mansour-pakistani-id-card.jpg

1109001-mullahakhtarmansourpassporttwitter-1464070322-211-640x480.jpg

Shame.

(A-Team)

you know I'm curious say:
1. I was an immigration officer at Karachi Airport or say the Pak/Iran Taftan border
2. I'm in my 30s -- have a dead end job
3. My highest level of education is mmmm say B.Com or something like that from Punjab, or Sindh or Peshawar University
4. Now I see this -- guy show up with the above NIC and Passport -- really could I tell this is none other than the vaunted Mullah Manor Akhtar?

Now let's take this a bit further -- we know that Pakistanis are Evil and highly incompetent -- so
1. This guy made 12 or more trips to Duabi
2. Now clearly Dubai is not evil as Pakistan is and has smarter immigration and law enforcement people
3. How is it that Dubai or Qatar or KSA ... did not arrest him
4. Hell, this guy's family is in Iran .. how is it that Iran did not arrest him -- he was coming from inside Iran right?
5. What really, really, bothers me as a US citizen is that there is a heavy US CIA, FBI, DIA presence in UAE, Qatar, KSA -- how come those guys didn't force his arrest by pressuring the local authorities or say unilaterally snatching him and taking him to a "rendition" site -- this part I truly don't understand?

@A-Team, @Sher Malang, other Pakistan hating folks -- any thoughts?

Wasn't the man who planted bombs in new jersey afghan... pot calling the kettle black. We both have a problem with violent terrorism. Afghanistan does not want to work with us.

He was a graduate of Pakistani madrasa and he even married a Pakistani girl, he learned the bomb making skills in Pakistan.

He was a graduate of Pakistani madrasa and he even married a Pakistani girl, he learned the bomb making skills in Pakistan.

Pakistani madrasa, are you sure:

1. He was born in 1988
2. He grew up in the US
3. Went to US elementary, middle, high school
4. Attended some college
5. His father was a Mujahideen in the Soviet war
6. He principally visited Afghanistan
7. His wife is Pakistani (details coming?) -- that makes him a Madrassa graduate? How desperate are Afghans.

Oh I can tell you when it happened the Afghan community in the US was running for cover

Who even cares. LOL Afghanistan a failed narcotic state, India a bully who kills unarmed civilians and BD a vassal state under the leadership of Hasina. SAARC is a joke.

Pakistani madrasa, are you sure:

1. He was born in 1988
2. He grew up in the US
3. Went to US elementary, middle, high school
4. Attended some college
5. His father was a Mujahideen in the Soviet war
6. He principally visited Afghanistan
7. His wife is Pakistani (details coming?) -- that makes him a Madrassa graduate? How desperate are Afghans.

No one is discussing his childhood here and no one knows what you will become for the rest of your life either but through investigations he had several travels to Pakistan and 2 years earlier his father reported the police about him, he married a Pakistani girl too. He has no connection with Afghanistan in regard to the bombing except his former nationality.

No one is discussing his childhood here and no one knows what you will become for the rest of your life either but through investigations he had several travels to Pakistan and 2 years earlier his father reported the police about him, he married a Pakistani girl too. He has no connection with Afghanistan in regard to the bombing except his former nationality.

Mmmm, that's not what is being reported -- the message is that he was radicalized in Afghanistan

Do you want me to post the headlines.

Here -- I know despite this you will continue to think that having a Pakistani wife is the cause of terrorism (tell me when did you loose your sanity):

1. Accused bomber Ahmad Khan Rahami suspected of converting to radical Islam after visits to Afghanistan
2. New York bombing suspect showed signs of radicalization after Afghan trip: associates
3. NY Bombing Shakes Up Afghan-American Community

I will share VOA report.

Yes and I'll share 20 -- here are some -- wanna play this game -- you'll loose -- plus I'm sitting here

1. Accused bomber Ahmad Khan Rahami suspected of converting to radical Islam after visits to Afghanistan
2. New York bombing suspect showed signs of radicalization after Afghan trip: associates
4. Did trip to Afghanistan radicalize bombing suspect?
5. Suspected terrorist Ahmad Rahami wrote in journal about his hatred for U.S. and desire to hear ‘the sounds of bombs’ in American streets
... Officials said he traveled to his native Afghanistan the same year and likely became radicalized there at that time. He is a naturalized U.S. citizen.
... Mohammed Rahami spoke outside his fried chicken restaurant in Elizabeth, N.J., Tuesday to explain how his son changed after he returned from a trip to Afghanistan.
6. 'The sounds of the bombs will be heard in the streets': A journal found with New York bombing suspect
... Rahami is believed to have traveled to Afghanistan through Pakistan at least three times for months-long visits from 2005 to 2014, a U.S. official said. He had married a Pakistani woman and brought her to the United States as his wife, said the official, who was not authorized to discuss the investigation publicly.
7. Suspect In Manhattan Bombing ‘Radicalized’ By Trips To Mideast
People who know him said Rahami, 28, had made several lengthy visits to Afghanistan and Pakistan and that the trips seemed to have radicalized him.
8. Bomb suspect’s family life shadowed by financial troubles and violence
King said authorities are also investigating several trips abroad that Rahami took in recent years. “I’m hearing that his trips to Afghanistan changed him. He also went to Pakistan at some point. There were a number of trips,” King said.

It is funny and sad how Afghans -- even distinguished ones are desperate to pin this on Pakistan

Omar Samad ‏@OmSamad Sep 20
Omar Samad Retweeted Washington Post

What about trips to Pakistan/Quetta and those kinds of shadows @washingtonpost?

Omar Samad added,

Washington Post @washingtonpost
Bomb suspect’s family life shadowed by financial troubles and violence http://wapo.st/2cQdHwg
2 retweets0 likes

I will share VOA report.

I have to run ... but I feel sorry for Afghan ... especially ones in the US

How low does one have to sink ... to use this tragedy to try to stick it to Pakistan ... how low

No wonder your house has been on fire :-/

Yes and I'll share 20 -- here are some -- wanna play this game -- you'll loose -- plus I'm sitting here

4. Did trip to Afghanistan radicalize bombing suspect?
5. Suspected terrorist Ahmad Rahami wrote in journal about his hatred for U.S. and desire to hear ‘the sounds of bombs’ in American streets
... Officials said he traveled to his native Afghanistan the same year and likely became radicalized there at that time. He is a naturalized U.S. citizen.
... Mohammed Rahami spoke outside his fried chicken restaurant in Elizabeth, N.J., Tuesday to explain how his son changed after he returned from a trip to Afghanistan.
6. 'The sounds of the bombs will be heard in the streets': A journal found with New York bombing suspect
... Rahami is believed to have traveled to Afghanistan through Pakistan at least three times for months-long visits from 2005 to 2014, a U.S. official said. He had married a Pakistani woman and brought her to the United States as his wife, said the official, who was not authorized to discuss the investigation publicly.
7. Suspect In Manhattan Bombing ‘Radicalized’ By Trips To Mideast
People who know him said Rahami, 28, had made several lengthy visits to Afghanistan and Pakistan and that the trips seemed to have radicalized him.
8. Bomb suspect’s family life shadowed by financial troubles and violence
King said authorities are also investigating several trips abroad that Rahami took in recent years. “I’m hearing that his trips to Afghanistan changed him. He also went to Pakistan at some point. There were a number of trips,” King said.

It is funny and sad how Afghans -- even distinguished ones are desperate to pin this on Pakistan

Omar Samad ‏@OmSamad Sep 20
Omar Samad Retweeted Washington Post

What about trips to Pakistan/Quetta and those kinds of shadows @washingtonpost?

Omar Samad added,

Washington Post @washingtonpost
Bomb suspect’s family life shadowed by financial troubles and violence http://wapo.st/2cQdHwg
2 retweets0 likes

How low does one have to sink ... to use this tragedy to try to stick it to Pakistan ... how low

No wonder your house has been on fire :-/
The question is why did NDS/Afghans refuse the common deal of sharing intelligence if they had nothing to hide. I have been to pashtun forums where Afghans openly support the Taliban. Pakistan is merely an excuse for Afghans-a punching bag to blame. On that site the mullahs blamed us for being US touts and Afghan liberals like these of being Taliban supporters. Both obviously can't be true.

Allama Iqbal warned the Afghan nationals not to play with fire by abusing Pakistan and it is exactly what they are doing. The problem for Afghanistan is more than this claim of terrorism emanating from Pakistan, its the durand line. They refused to accept us as a nation and even before the 80's there was the bajaur incursion. Also there was support for Faqir of Ipi, an unpopular pashtun nationalist whose own right hand man surrendered in favor of Pakistan. In 55 why was the embassy of Pakistan attacked (with official support)?

@A-Team @Sher Malang you afghans have never answered this question. If our training and supporting militants is at the heart of the problem what was the problem in the 50's, with najibullah? What was Daood Khan's problem with us. Why invade Bajaur? Why support Faqir of Ipi. The narrative from the Pakistani side has always, I repeat, always been that Afghanistan is a muslim neighbor that must be helped.

You might deny it but it was the only narrative for joining in the war against the Soviets. You can ask a driver on the street of Peshawar at that time and he would say "muslim should help muslim", something even a livid anti Pakistani like Khalid Hussaini noted. Now it might have turned out bad but our intentions were pure and noble. We always thought of Afghanistan as a brother country. That thinking still exists among some morons who think fighting America and freeing Afghans from Afganistan is their duty, but even they are thinking about Afghans.

I ain't a terrorist so I don't need any Pakistani nic.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/932405/afghan-president-holds-pakistani-identity-card/

Is he a terrorist too? Your current President......................... :lol:

Or

He claimed that the legendary Afghan freedom fighter Ahmad Shah Massoud also possessed a Pakistani identity document.

:lol:

Plus all those Afghans who settled abroad using Pakistani IDs are they all terrorists? :what:

World's top terrorist leader gets a Pakistani nic and passport, lives in Pakistan and frequently travels from Pakistan to other countries with Pakistani identity and you tell me ISI doesn't have any knowledge of it? are you that naive?

I ain't naive ............. me brother it's you who is being used by all. ISI may have got him Ids but what about all those other countries who let him come to their place unhindered?

After the Orlando Attack, Amrullah Saleh tweeted a fake/photoshopped image of the shooter's Facebook with a status saying 'proud to Pakistani'. Then it came out that his father was a Taliban supporter and despised Pakistan and all the roaches scuttled. The lows these people go to malign Pakistan...it's incredible.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom