What's new

India, Afghanistan, Bangladesh may boycott SAARC to protest against Pakistan sponsored terror

A-Team

Reaction score
Country
Afghanistan
India, Afghanistan, and Bangladesh are likely to boycott the upcoming SAARC summit to be held in November in Pakistan. The neighbouring countries may boycott the global summit in protest against state sponsored terrorism.

All three nations have been victims of Pakistan sponsored terrorism. The three countries will unite to hold a victim of State Sponsored of Terror Conference.

The three countries will reportedly take lead to create global awareness about Pakistan sponsored terrorism. Sources said the three countries will work towards isolating terror in the region.

Carrots and sticks I believe.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...istan-state-sponsored-terrorism/1/768861.html

India, Afghanistan, and Bangladesh are likely to boycott the upcoming SAARC summit to be held in November in Pakistan. The neighbouring countries may boycott the global summit in protest against state sponsored terrorism.

All three nations have been victims of Pakistan sponsored terrorism. The three countries will unite to hold a victim of State Sponsored of Terror Conference.

The three countries will reportedly take lead to create global awareness about Pakistan sponsored terrorism. Sources said the three countries will work towards isolating terror in the region.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...istan-state-sponsored-terrorism/1/768861.html

Lets not troll this thread, lets touch base whether this move will make any sense.

Here is one from my side.

- Afghanistan will suffer more of all these 3 countries, if the situation gets escalated, but then again Afghans are dying everyday thanks to the Burka offensive.
- More pressure will be exerted through Afghan refugees but then refugees must be returning asap.
-

%2Finbox-play-frontend%2Fimages%2Fsticker-packs%2F2%2FLI_94.gif

Bangladesh
Bangladesh can jump up, down and under for its own sake and it causes 0.0% issues to Pakistan. They are very welcome to boycott but shouldn't they create a value in the eyes of Pakistan before their absence is felt? Infect Bangladesh can kill half of Bangladesh in their hatred for Pakistan and that would still matter not.

India
India is always welcome to be our enemy. Infect India is the only enemy we have and we expect them to be one. No complains there.

Afghanistan
The day Afghanistan is run by capable Afghan government, their presence and absence would matter, but when the mayor of Kabul boycotts something, that only matters the much it can.

Last edited:
Lets not troll this thread, lets touch base whether this move will make any sense.

Here is one from my side.

- Afghanistan will suffer more of all these 3 countries, if the situation gets escalated, but then again Afghans are dying everyday thanks to the Burka offensive.
- More pressure will be exerted through Afghan refugees but then refugees must be returning asap.
-

Afghanistan is doing everything it can to take itself to the 90s. May be they don’t have a choice but try China and the rest of the world but India.

I think add bhutan to the list also.

If these countries are Indian colony, then they should do.

Relax guys! No one is boycotting SAARC. It will be downgraded by BD, India and Afghanistan to the FM or secretary level only.

There are far better and important groupings than SAARC which is almost dead as a dodo thanks to a country which is always putting spokes in the wheel. So we have BIMSTEC, the Bay of Bengal Initiative for Multi-Sectoral Technical and Economic Cooperation which is an international organisation involving a group of countries in South Asia and South East Asia. These are:

Bangladesh, India, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Bhutan and Nepal.

Back
Top Bottom