What's new

In Pakistan, a shrine to murder for 'blasphemy'

We can debate on what he did, but it is important to note that this adulation should not come as a surprise. Radicalism has seeped far and wide into Pakistani society. Pretending it has not will not achieve anything.

Liberal Fascism is also included in Radicalism!

Liberal Fascism is also included in Radicalism!

Without the rule of law, both sides will simply tear each other apart, and with it, the whole country. People will still be arguing on whose side of the ship is the hole, while it all sinks. It has already started.

What he did should've been done by
Without the rule of law, both sides will simply tear each other apart, and with it, the whole country. People will still be arguing on whose side of the ship is the hole, while it all sinks. It has already started.

Liberal Fascists will shut up as soon as law is enforced. And religious extremists will mute too when law is strictly enforced.

Ship will not sink. You may dream all you like.

What he did should've been done by

Liberal Fascists will shut up as soon as law is enforced. And religious extremists will mute too when law is strictly enforced.

Ship will not sink. You may dream all you like.

So why is the law not being enforced, and equally for all? What is it that Pakistanis are waiting for? And like it or not, the ship is sinking. Slowly, and surely. Only those who ignore evidence can be called dreamers.

So why is the law not being enforced, and equally for all? What is it that Pakistanis are waiting for? And like it or not, the ship is sinking. Slowly, and surely. Only those who ignore evidence can be called dreamers.

You and your Indian narrative of Pak failing/sinking etc etc. 7 decades old narrative this now.

As for when laws will be fully enforced to curb liberal-fascist and non, soon. Ship won't sink despite you dreaming of it

You and your Indian narrative of Pak failing/sinking etc etc. 7 decades old narrative this now.

As for when laws will be fully enforced to curb liberal-fascist and non, soon. Ship won't sink despite you dreaming of it

Can you please define what "soon" means when you express the hope that laws will be fully enforced? Months? Years? Decades? Any idea other than a vague hope?

Can you please define what "soon" means when you express the hope that laws will be fully enforced? Months? Years? Decades? Any idea other than a vague hope?

You tell me first when it will sink!? You claimed sinking first so you take the lead on answering first as well.

You tell me first when it will sink!? You claimed sinking first so you take the lead on answering first as well.

Look at the evidence, including the topic of this thread. Murderers have shrines. That alone speaks of the sheer ignorance of a majority of the people. Ignorant nations have a bleak future, as all of mankind's history shows us. Even you admit that there is no rule of law, in a nuclear armed country that will want to talk about its centenary soon. Then we can look at the state of health, nutrition, education and social development, all of which are abysmal and growing worse every passing day.

So when? In a few decades, very likely, unless fundamental and drastic changes are implemented. NOW. That is what the evidence shows.

Look at the evidence, including the topic of this thread. Murderers have shrines. That alone speaks of the sheer ignorance of a majority of the people. Ignorant nations have a bleak future, as all of mankind's history shows us. Even you admit that there is no rule of law, in a nuclear armed country that will want to talk about its centenary soon. Then we can look at the state of health, nutrition, education and social development, all of which are abysmal and growing worse every passing day.

So when? In a few decades, very likely, unless fundamental and drastic changes are implemented. NOW. That is what the evidence shows.

Evidence also shows a major decline in killings by extremists over the past years and expansion of area where state's writ has been enforced (tribal belt etc), plus Karachi rescued from militant wings of political parties. I guess you skipped that evidence!

If USA can survive slavery and white supremacists like KKK, Pakistan will also manage extremist elements from all sides including yours.

Evidence also shows a major decline in killings by extremists over the past years and expansion of area where state's writ has been enforced (tribal belt etc), plus Karachi rescued from militant wings of political parties. I guess you skipped that evidence!

If USA can survive slavery and white supremacists like KKK, Pakistan will also manage extremist elements from all sides including yours.

Yes, deaths caused by extremists have been reduced in the last few years, by a largely successful military campaign. But it will take a lot more to right the situation. A lot more. Even totally eliminating extremists will not affect all those other things I mentioned above, which are eating away at the foundations of the country.

totally support this, he protected the constitution and did what a policemen should do i.e arrest or kill people who are spreding fitnah among people.
That is a matter of the state and government. No one has the right to take the law into their own hands.

Anyone who supports Qadri is supporting treason against the state.

Yes, deaths caused by extremists have been reduced in the last few years, by a largely successful military campaign. But it will take a lot more to right the situation. A lot more. Even totally eliminating extremists will not affect all those other things I mentioned above, which are eating away at the foundations of the country.

I guess you would've been those people who would've predicted that slavery in USA would never end and the intolerant society would destroy itself, had you been in that time. How wrong you would've been!

A lot more needs to be done yes but ship is not going to sink. USA didn't sink despite being worse. It only took a strong leadership and perseverance to make it what it is from a slave killing country to one you and many others now adore.

Pakistan will become one adored by many but they won't be of your kind and of your faith.

All these development are a farce...a lollypop given to nation by shukria generals mafia...i dont understand why do we even call them shukria when the boogey man is their own creating..and living on our tax payer funds they are obliged to to fight it..all the menace will be back will be back very soon..violence is already going up in Karachi but there is some kind of media silence on reporting it.....

there is no cure to extremism until the factories aka madrasa which produce these extremist are shut down and molvies are given death sentences for good...when people know they will be taken out point blank and dumped at the sea..they will have no incentive for terror..the shrine of mumtaz qaadri is monument to failed state..

I guess you would've been those people who would've predicted that slavery in USA would never end and the intolerant society would destroy itself, had you been in that time. How wrong you would've been!

A lot more needs to be done yes but ship is not going to sink. USA didn't sink despite being worse. It only took a strong leadership and perseverance to make it what it is from a slave killing country to one you and many others now adore.

Pakistan will become one adored by many but they won't be of your kind and of your faith.

Please keep in mind that it was the rule of law that made it all possible for USA to progress, ever since its early days. Everything else came after that basic foundation. Where is Pakistan with regards to establishing the rule of law nearly 70 years after independence? Nowhere. And not even looking to do so.

there is no cure to extremism until the factories aka madrasa which produce these extremist are shut down and molvies are given death sentences for good...when people know they will be taken out point blank and dumped at the sea..they will have no incentive for terror..the shrine of mumtaz qaadri is monument to failed state..

Extremism is so entrenched in Pakistani society now that it simply cannot be uprooted without a civil war.

Back
Top Bottom