What's new

Imran Khan mentioned "Umm e Hareem" in his Speech

here is a question what manjan can wada meean sell now? the team is the same as what tooh used to have.

so is meean going to do circus tricks to attract voters? maybe a nihari eating competition? or possibly a methane gas releasing competition?

establishment is on a warpath with the people of the very country its sworn to protect. bringing back tooh can only invigorate the yadri de league and nothing more. but even then the game is out of toohs cheeks
it's an old saying in Pakistan, that Pakistani people cast the vote and the establishment does the counting.

IK making fool out of himself by getting into the trap of fake news/trend.

The more IK keeps people like Shahbaz Gill around him, the more he will fall.

Why is he not dissolving Punjab and KP assemblies and putting pressure on ECP? Seems like everyone wants to stay in power as long as possible in Pakistan.
If he dissolves the assemblies in KP and Punjab then where he is meant to live in the house of Ummah hareem. Are you that blind what they did on the 25th of May when Punjab was out of PTI control climbed over the walls of Allamah Iqbal daughter in law house how disgraceful and low one have to be.

it's an old saying in Pakistan, that Pakistani people cast the vote and the establishment does the counting.
No wonder EVM is so vigorously opposed.

Let time decide that.. .u will continue to bark against Army even once bajwa is gone.. and we will be here to bring u down.
Sir

There have been consistently tv shows on prime time during night and Government press conferences during day time on how that 1 tweet from unknown PTI related guy disrespected the Martyrs crash
His tweet got 1 retweet and 0 likes

So now tell isn't this disrespectful?

Let time decide that.. .u will continue to bark against Army even once bajwa is gone.. and we will be here to bring u down(to ur okay I.e)
Time is telling, only if you could see.
First PM assassinated
ZAB judicially murdered
PM musical chair by establishment
BB assassination
Another round of musical chair
RCO
Ever a general even tried for intervention in matters which are not theirs? Zaheer ul Islam a different case!

روشنی تو فقط روشنئ چشم کا ایک عکس ہے
بند آنکھوں پہ نمود سحر کا امکان کہاں

so upset to see establishment loosing all credible support ....

Let time decide that.. .u will continue to bark against Army even once bajwa is gone.. and we will be here to bring u down(to ur okay I.e)
Word bark suits for seasonal supports like you ...

we support army on all moral grounds ....

not for dirty acts

Sir

There have been consistently tv shows on prime time during night and Government press conferences during day time on how that 1 tweet from unknown PTI related guy disrespected the Martyrs crash
His tweet got 1 retweet and 0 likes

So now tell isn't this disrespectful?
that's PTIs own doing to show they are clamping down on happy go trigger kids. And pmln paid media enjoying the show
Time is telling, only if you could see.
First PM assassinated
ZAB judicially murdered
PM musical chair by establishment
BB assassination
Another round of musical chair
RCO
Ever a general even tried for intervention in matters which are not theirs? Zaheer ul Islam a different case!

روشنی تو فقط روشنئ چشم کا ایک عکس ہے
بند آنکھوں پہ نمود سحر کا امکان کہاں
Ur bias can clearly be seen how u omitted zias assassination in that list.. you may continue with your filth.. noone gives a rat @$$ other than ur own likes .
Ur gumraah u think Zab was murdered.. he killed 200 of his opponents.

What should I talk to a gummah shaqs.

If he dissolves the assemblies in KP and Punjab then where he is meant to live in the house of Ummah hareem. Are you that blind what they did on the 25th of May when Punjab was out of PTI control climbed over the walls of Allamah Iqbal daughter in law house how disgraceful and low one have to be.

No wonder EVM is so vigorously opposed.
Who controlled the RTS system... u ll be surprised...

Little attention !!!

1659892904071.png

Imran khan looked quite angry on establishment in today's speech and called PDM as "shaitan kay Chailay"
Me: Imran Khan lied about funds collected from foreign sources:
PTI Supporters: But others did that too......

Me: But Imran Khan repeatedly lies about almost everything and then justifies it with some nonsense later on
PTI Supporters: But others do that too......

Me: Imran Khan said would commit suicide rather than go to IMF and then he did

Me: Imran Khan warned people from availing amnesty schemes that he would open cases against them when he forms Government and then he himself gave 3 amnesty schemes for people to whiten their black money

Me: Imran Khan said that he will bury dynastic politics and yet gave a ticket to Tarin's son, Shah Mahmood Qureshi's son and daughter and to the family members of many others

Me: Imran Khan bought Tosha Khana gifts at a quarter of their value, or less in some cases, how is that worthy of his stature?
Me: But Imran Khan also sold many of those gifts in the open market which is a shameful act, especially considering the source of the gifts
PTI Supporters: His property, his decision.

Me: Imran Khan has divided the nation like no other before and has led a campaign against the establishment which is unprecedented, especially since it was the same establishment which ensured that he comes to power through many unconstitutional means. How is this is Pakistan's favor?

Me: So basically, Imran Khan does all that which the others too have done and yet he is sadiq and ameen
PTI Supporters: Any doubt Patwari?

Me: ............

Back
Top Bottom