What's new

Imran Khan is Useless & Jahil - Najam Sethi

What is 'Islamic welfare state'? Will it be a Caliphate? or Emirate? or Sultanate?

If Imran Khan is Jahil and useless , then What is Zardari

Despite Being an Indian , even I consider Zardari to be a cancerous Tumor that needs to be surgically removed from Pakistan

What many hardcore PPP suporters might not know is that During his reign , your foreign debt has gone up by 50% , Power shortage has increased from 2000 MW to nearly 7000 MW , Food inflation is at Record High

If this is not an example of uselessness then what is

Compared to Zardari , Imran Khan is a genius who deserves a chance to take a crack at solving the Mess created by Zardari and Nawaz Ganja Sharif

What is 'Islamic welfare state'? Will it be a Caliphate? or Emirate? or Sultanate?
A Islamic welfare state is based on Islamic rule of Law..... Caliphate is the most better , But If Emirate ,sultanate ,democrate or Aristocrate is working better and providing fully rights to civilians of state and following Islamic laws then it is also considered a better scenario , If it is working....
Basically "Islamic law is an effective and peaceful laws if it is implemented fully and correctly". But it also depends upon the public living in region that how much they are following laws....

Imran khan is the god! He can do anything that every pakistani dreamed of! Seriously his supporters are living in lala land.

His supporters have formed PTI into a cult group revolving around Imran Khan, rational explanations fall on deaf ear. They have nothing to talk about him expect praise his worldcup or persona. All ex-corrupt snakes have hijacked this 'inqlaab' of the under educated. Imran Khan is the tool. Kasuri and Qureshi are the biggest corrupt bstards this country has ever seen. Kasuri was the right hand of Musharraf. Where are the new faces Imran Khan promised? And then he talks about making a heavenly welfare state? He is only fooling the sheeps.

His supporters have formed PTI into a cult group revolving around Imran Khan, rational explanations fall on deaf ear. They have nothing to talk about him expect praise his worldcup or persona. All ex-corrupt snakes have hijacked this 'inqlaab' of the under educated. Imran Khan is the tool. Kasuri and Qureshi are the biggest corrupt bstards this country has ever seen. Kasuri was the right hand of Musharraf. Where are the new faces Imran Khan promised? And then he talks about making a heavenly welfare state? He is only fooling the sheeps.

I can understand your feelings everyone is saying the same on tv. but lets wait and watch he has not yet distributed tickets and only one or two changes in his party's postions like nominating Shah Mehmood Qureshi as Vice president and replacing omer cheema... but I think Vice president shoul have been elected instead of nomination 'cause thats what a democratic party is but nyways still more people are joining and I believe he will not distribute tikcets on personal relations (as he said in karchi jalsa) and every member who wants to have ticket will have to declare all his assets lets see if qasuri can manage to have ticket or not....

I can understand your feelings everyone is saying the same on tv. but lets wait and watch he has not yet distributed tickets and only one or two changes in his party's postions like nominating Shah Mehmood Qureshi as Vice president and replacing omer cheema... but I think Vice president shoul have been elected instead of nomination 'cause thats what a democratic party is but nyways still more people are joining and I believe he will not distribute tikcets on personal relations (as he said in karchi jalsa) and every member who wants to have ticket will have to declare all his assets lets see if qasuri can manage to have ticket or not....

Who cares about tickets when famous corrupt criminals have achieved major positions in his party like qureshi, kasuri, sawati and many more to come! Where are the new faces? On the other hand, PTI is not a democratic party, IK is its president for life, and positions are allocated, there is no internal democracy in PTI. Many of its members don't know the party manifesto and PTI already has split into another group called ATI.

BS drama.

Who cares about tickets when famous corrupt criminals have achieved major positions in his party like qureshi, kasuri, sawati and many more to come! Where are the new faces? On the other hand, PTI is not a democratic party, IK is its president for life, and positions are allocated, there is no internal democracy in PTI. Many of its members don't know the party manifesto and PTI already has split into another group called ATI.

BS drama.

Only Qureshi has been appointed as vice president no other positions given to any new joinee... so again I'll say lets wait and watch

Anyone would be better than Zardari & the Sharifs. Got to give true democracy (not the feudal oligarchy) a chance.

Only Qureshi has been appointed as vice president no other positions given to any new joinee... so again I'll say lets wait and watch

Let me clear out the point, no one gives a rat's **** about who is being allocated or where the tickets are going, the fundamental question which comes to the mind of a sane educated Pakistani - where are corruption free new faces? Old farts joining together under a new name to systematically destroy the country more. IK is just a necessary tool because of his popularity in public.

Let me clear out the point, no one gives a rat's **** about who is being allocated or where the tickets are going, the fundamental question which comes to the mind of a sane educated Pakistani - where are corruption free new faces? Old farts joining together under a new name to systematically destroy the country more. IK is just a necessary tool because of his popularity in public.

You cannot ban anyone's joining but you can create a good system in the party to eliminate the effect of criminals... No one is a borm criminal the system makes criminals you make the system correct the problem is soolved and thats wat is needed from IK.. Just correct the system and let the criminals. A criminal is not a criminal untill proven so create a system which can identify and prove criminals as criminals and for this a good system is needed inside IK's party first

You cannot ban anyone's joining but you can create a good system in the party to eliminate the effect of criminals... No one is a borm criminal the system makes criminals you make the system correct the problem is soolved and thats wat is needed from IK.. Just correct the system and let the criminals. A criminal is not a criminal untill proven so create a system which can identify and prove criminals as criminals and for this a good system is needed inside IK's party first

Criminals and known corrupt people are not allowed to hold public seats as stated in constitution of Paksitan. They are not allowed to run for elections. The above mentioned people are known and proven criminals over and over again, many more will join in coming days, Imran Khan will greet all the corrupt criminals with open arms under the pretext of new system and PTI suppoters will shout in gathers supporting same old corrupt criminals they some months ago used to hate.

Watch your lovely PTI gathering all the top most world class criminals. PTI should not be allowed to run for elections even if with 1 known criminal sitting amongst their ranks. Oh and dont get me started about Sita white case over Imran Khan himself.

a31be88a05.jpg

PTI leader Aurangzeb Hoti faced three years conviction in US | National | South Asian News Agency

Your concerns are valid and many of us have the same reservations. However, we can't expect miracles. Imran Khan is a step in the right direction because he, at least, seems honest. Yes, the leeches will try to squeeze in and that's where we need to remain vigilant. IK has promised transparency in his administration.

I think a more useful approach -- unless there is another viable candidate -- would be to suggest ways in which we can help PTI deliver transparency and hold them accountable.

Finally, Imran Khan's mass charisma is essential to wean voters away from their ingrained, knee-jerk voting patterns. A brilliant candidate who has all the answers but can't motivate his vote base is useless, because the Old Guard will win by default.

Our country has suffered for 60 years at the hands of these feudal and other bloodsuckers. The political landscape is utterly dominated by them, as you rightly pointed out. We have to start somewhere to clean up the mess. Cynicism won't get us out of this mess. Only thoughtful and workable ideas will help. Imran Khan has galvanized people to at least try and come up with solutions.

Biggest corrupt ******?
That is uncalled for and not true at all.

The biggest corrupt person is currently our president so if you think Imran Khan is a fool then think again.
And almost all of the people who have joined Imran are not corrupt.
Jahangir Tareen, Kasuri, Hashmi etc.

I would give one historical example to prove why i think Imran can make a lot of difference.

Mr. Jinnah ordered to place the writing table in his plane. File was submitted to finance ministry, finance ministry approved the file, but wrote a highlighted note “Governor General is responsible to first take permission from Finance ministry for this kind of orders”. When Mr. Jinnah heard, so he sent sorry letter to Finance ministry and canceled his order.

We all know Quaid e Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah, however do you know who was the finance minister who had the integrity and moral fiber to write such a blunt note to the man who was the founding father of Pakistan?
This man was Ghulam Muhammad who later became a civilian dictator as a governor general and abused his power to extreme.

There is definitely a great difference when someone honest is your leader as it inspires you to do good, this power of inspiration is a great power and can bring about a change.

Criminals and known corrupt people are not allowed to hold public seats as stated in constitution of Paksitan. They are not allowed to run for elections. The above mentioned people are known and proven criminals over and over again, many more will join in coming days, Imran Khan will greet all the corrupt criminals with open arms under the pretext of new system and PTI suppoters will shout in gathers supporting same old corrupt criminals they some months ago used to hate.

Watch your lovely PTI gathering all the top most world class criminals. PTI should not be allowed to run for elections even if with 1 known criminal sitting amongst their ranks. Oh and dont get me started about Sita white case over Imran Khan himself.

a31be88a05.jpg

PTI leader Aurangzeb Hoti faced three years conviction in US | National | South Asian News Agency

He should be eleiminated from the party..... baaki jo tm sb keh rahey ho its nothing but assumptions woh aa gya woh chala gya... O bhai lets see when the party sets up a commitee to watch the members I am hoping a good party structure but for this you'll have to wait... picture abhi baaki hai mere dost its not the end lot more to come yet.... currently according to IK there are so much joinings out there that we cannot announce party elections and all of a sudden let things get stabilize then see whats wrong and right in the party.. PTI is still in the process of making it has not yet established :)

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

amd one more thing only critics like you can make this party a genuine democratic party... I want all the parties to sustain and remain in politics it would be good to have an election with three big parties.... :)

Najam Sethi is a traitor who is on the payroll of the enemies. If he is talking bad about Imran Khan then IK must be really good for Pakistan. When your enemies talk bad of someone, you know that man is good for your country.

Conversely, when your Enemies speak highly of some people, you know they are traitors e,g, Najam Sethi, Asma Jehangir, Pervez Hoodbhoy etc.

Calling one self a sage means you have to live with the meaning of the word. I dont find that to be the case with the current post. We have too long lived to create pedestals on which to plant people as heroes. I think irrespective of sethi's views and leanings you have to think about what he is saying.
No concept of foreign policy and economy. No concept of Governance. No concept of the causes of corruption and how to root it out. No declared aims and objectives. Even behind a fool like Zardari there are people who have previously ruled and governed provinces. Yet do you remember how interested he was in getting the Finance minister from PML N? Nobody knows this more than people who have been around Imran that he is stubborn and least likely to listen to others. If he continues to be that way what will happen to this country? Who are the people behind him who will set the policies of the state and what is their experience?
These are all genuine questions that need to be answered. We all feel that Imran could lead us out of this mess but has he got the capabilities? only time will tell and till that time these questions will remain surrounding the enigma that is Imran Khan.
Araz

Back
Top Bottom