What's new

Imran Khan is Useless & Jahil - Najam Sethi

I was listening to "Alu Andey" song, the word being used for PTI was "Good Looking Jamaat-e-Islami". Can anyone clarify what that really mean.

I was listening to "Alu Andey" song, the word being used for PTI was "Good Looking Jamaat-e-Islami". Can anyone clarify what that really mean.

It means PTI has the same thinking as jamaat-e-Islami but they are good looking by their acts and faces.

It means PTI has the same thinking as jamaat-e-Islami but they are good looking by their acts and faces.

Well, even I believe that Jammat e Islami are only seemed in burning American and Israeli flag, it seems they burn more number of Israel and American flag than the number of Pakistani flag being hoisted by them.

lol i dont care about them any more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Imran Khan awe awe...........

Nobody is perfect whether he is Zaid Hamid, Pervez Musharraf and Imran Khan. Imran Khan is much better than Zardari, Nawaz, etc. All major parties/leaders have already been tested and small parties like Jamaat e Islami don't have enough support to win even 10% of seats :) I hope ANP fails too!
Imran is wrong when he says that we will not allow military operations in Tribal areas. But overall, he is the best :)

if you look at pak history then pakistan has always voted for idiots. but i see you didnt have a better choice either.
Its First time ever if I will vote but Yea I agreed with you.....
And Imran is a better contender... here people consider him tha man of miracles and yea he proved himself....
Wat is najam sethi... yea ! A comedian....

The term "Imran khan is useless & Jahil" is also Jahil term which has no meaning. Does He want to say that Imran khan is useless because he has brilliant and clean track record. Imran Khan is useless because He Made the modern university in the Poor village area where many are enjoying benefits of free education by scholarship. Imran Khan is useless because He made first modern Cancer hospital where thousand+ poor cancer patient got free treatment.
Imran khan is useless because he is non corrupt and innocent leader than the most robber and corrupt ruler like today we have.

For the first (and last) time i agree with Najam Sethi.

PS: Please don't delete this - for PTI supporter mods.

IMRAN KHAN CONFUSED STANCE ON KASHMIR - Utterly Confused

this is a pro.pakistan forum and likewise mods and admin are pro.pakistan (allegedly).
since imran khan is the only pro pakistan political power in the country...no wonder this forum being pro.pakistan finds similarity of purpose with him and supports him.

Last edited by a moderator:
if you look at pak history then pakistan has always voted for idiots. but i see you didnt have a better choice either.

Look at your leaders vajpahi , advani ,modi , manmohoon no vision just mumbo jambo some wining after doing riots others on quota system (the only thing i like is continuity of democracy about it) .... non of your leaders could be compared by great pakistani leaders like Quaid-e-Azem , ZA Bhutto , and IK.

and what the F IS najam sethi a PHD doctor ? he is bloody shoe liker of USA work for his fathers and masters whites . we need to learn from him what imran is? sorry najam no one buy your shitty words here .

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

390610_222989281109777_100001961193442_494672_1109190764_n.jpg

Imran khan is useless and jahil
hmm
ok
zardari is very educated and useful
he must be a ruler again
all his ministers(the real doctors) are really working very efficiently

I disagree with Imran Khan on Kashmir issue, his Kashmir policy seems dangerously leaning towards india. I used to support IK before his interview to Karan Thapar but after that interview no more. On Kashmir issue Pakistan needs aggressive attitude.

I disagree with Imran Khan on Kashmir issue, his Kashmir policy seems dangerously leaning towards india. I used to support IK before his interview to Karan Thapar but after that interview no more. On Kashmir issue Pakistan needs aggressive attitude.
So you'd rather have some no realistic person who would control Pakistan just on the bases of useless policy?I'd rather let Imran Khan be the Prime Minister who can actually improve the lives of average Pakistani.I mean you are just being stupid.Your reasons for not supporting Imran Khan is baseless.

this guy is a traitor i will prove it to u people
he is a Ba$tard Go to ur master doggy

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom