What's new

Imran Khan has refused to guarantee law and order in the federal capital

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1407219928.395102.jpg

first of all it was accepted but no progress was show.. government was not serious about rforms , NA speaker who is rigger him self just make political statement , when PTI asked for finger print system for next election it was decline, even the members of committee was not nominated

as per ur last part.. if this government lasted 5 years the pakistan will be history .. leave aside PTI ...zardari used the same tactics so no one will stop him from destroying contuses ... If PMLN has the capacity to make other parties history, it would have happened in last 5 times they ruled the country ... only slave mentality of sharif and bhutto loyalist thinks that way

You know what, Problem with IK, he is living the road for sometime now so He loves to do same politics. Road or PM Chair he can only see these two points. There is a process for election reforms, not just go and buy finger printing machine (I am still not sure when this demand were made, May be in his jalsa, not in parliament atleast as far i remember)

Election Reform committee is formed, and they need to nominate someone to go inside and bring up suggestions, not on the road. NA Speaker rigging it's merely a comment, it make no sense until you prove it. And history has shown They couldn't do for 1 year barking on the wrong tree. If you have proves, then you don't need to show papers in Jalsa, but take them to court and prove their. If court is not convince, then go and burn the court why burning Islamabad.

This double face party, on one side have issues with Supreme Court, but they want to finish the Government, and in that they want support from the court. Pathetic, pure Patheticness from PTI and his followers.

And no, this party havne't ruled single time his tunor. Each time, every time their development was stopped. And that is the reason People still votes for them.

For Pakistan it's growing if you can't see then probably you need to remove your PTI Glasses and check around. And don't say anything bad about bhuttos, at the moment your leader is still waiting for his party to join the jalsa.

This is you guys are best at, Something happened in Muzufrabad. Just because you see Lahore's Name you are bring this to Government bowl.

btw why you are even discussing or arguing anything here? when you already made up your mind. Please don't quote me, you guyz can continue your post, i will keep doing mine.

Last edited:
Well that genius even don't know Imran Khan he can't come any pressure nor he likes to take orders from any one so he should know his leader first even Imran opponents and those who have worked with him closely know when he decides he does it no matter what happens
Well we all are human beings. The nature of human being always is bound to change. We do have some desires, lust and thirst for power. For me Imran has already indicated enough that he too is is power hungry as much as any leader I know in Pakistan and trust me I find no problem with it. Being power-hungry is fine for as long as you are capable of doing the right job but sometimes political leaders do twists and bends to smooth the path leading to power

The guy I am talking about has tons of youtube videos, interviews (on Major TV channels such as Geo, Ary on behalf of PTI UK) and close aide of Imran Khan in UK. There are many photos and videos of him with Imran Khan, Fauzia Kasuri etc and he is mostly responsible for arranging and managing PTI events in London. He basically is a rich businessman in UK and has established chain of franchises...

You know what, Problem with IK, he is living the road for sometime now so He loves to do same politics. Road or PM Chair he can only see these two points. There is a process for election reforms, not just go and buy finger printing machine (I am still not sure when this demand were made, May be in his jalsa, not in parliament atleast as far i remember)

Election Reform committee is formed, and they need to nominate someone to go inside and bring up suggestions, not on the road. NA Speaker rigging it's merely a comment, it make no sense until you prove it. And history has shown They couldn't do for 1 year barking on the wrong tree. If you have proves, then you don't need to show papers in Jalsa, but take them to court and prove their. If court is not convince, then go and burn the court why burning Islamabad.

This double face party, on one side have issues with Supreme Court, but they want to finish the Government, and in that they want support from the court. Pathetic, pure Patheticness from PTI and his followers.

And no, this party havne't ruled single time his tunor. Each time, every time their development was stopped. And that is the reason People still votes for them.

For Pakistan it's growing if you can't see then probably you need to remove your PTI Glasses and check around. And don't say anything bad about bhuttos, at the moment your leader is still waiting for his party to join the jalsa.

meray cute baby ko kuch pata he nhie .. electronic voting was brought up and rejected by PMLN on excuse that awaam is to jahil for that .. it was presented in NA

now for the bold part , bro everytym u have shot in ur own foot, no one stopped them , they always proved them self to be their worst enemy ...

now as part as bhuttos goes , well ur party is thinking of making them president ,

Well we all are human beings. The nature of human being always is bound to change. We do have some desires, lust and thirst for power. For me Imran has already indicated enough that he too is is power hungry as much as any leader I know in Pakistan and trust me I find no problem with it. Being power-hungry is fine for as long as you are capable of doing the right job but sometimes political leaders do twists and bends to smooth the path leading to power

The guy I am talking about has tons of youtube videos, interviews (on Major TV channels such as Geo, Ary on behalf of PTI UK) and close aide of Imran Khan in UK. There are many photos and videos of him with Imran Khan, Fauzia Kasuri etc and he is mostly responsible for arranging and managing PTI events in London. He basically is a rich businessman in UK and has established chain of franchises...
Than I assure you there is no such thing and even Army knows that they can deal with Nawaz and others but not this man he may listen to one time only even if he says Army is saying right other wise he can't be controlled by any and his nature other than becoming more religious nothing has changed he is pretty much same in head

Than I assure you there is no such thing and even Army knows that they can deal with Nawaz and others but not this man he may listen to one time only even if he says Army is saying right other wise he can't be controlled by any and his nature other than becoming more religious nothing has changed he is pretty much same in head
has Imran never compromised in past?

What about 50 or so U-Turns that you see contradictory statements of 5-10 years ago to 2014. It is politics, there is no black and white, it's a grey area. The best person is which compromises but never step back from principles. Apni ghairat nahi chorni chahiye, compromise is a good attribute of human nature

I am loving the way PTI is playing... its so fun to see these noony cry babies :lol:

has Imran never compromised in past?

What about 50 or so U-Turns that you see contradictory statements of 5-10 years ago to 2014. It is politics, there is no black and white, it's a grey area. The best person is which compromises but never step back from principles. Apni ghairat nahi chorni chahiye, compromise is a good attribute of human nature
He backs off on his own not by taking order from some one he can put his life at risk but never backs off by ordering off some one else

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom