What's new

Imran Khan has refused to guarantee law and order in the federal capital

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan Today has learnt that Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan has refused to guarantee law and order in the federal capital even if his party is allowed to hold a rally at D-Chowk, leaving the government to chalk out a counter strategy to deal with “untoward possibilities” such as violence and an attempt to capture the Prime Minister’s House or any other sensitive installation.

‎Though some Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) leaders have leaked information of a telephonic conversation between‎ Imran Khan and Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan but no official confirmation has been made by either side. PTI Media Cell In-charge Rizvan Chaudhry has also denied telephonic contact between both the leaders.

Sources privy to the ongoing backchannel contacts between PTI and PML-N said that though initial talks have failed to yield results, the government has decided to keep the PTI‎ leadership engaged.

A PTI leader said that there was a contact between both sides and the PML-N government had asked Khan to guarantee that no law and order situation would be created and no threat would be caused to the democratic setup during the march. However, Khan refused to give any such assurance, telling the PML-N leader that his party was committed to the democratic process and they did not want to derail the system.

The source added that Khan said that it was not PTI but the government itself which was taking such actions which could ultimately threaten the democratic system. Without spelling out the details of Azadi March, the source also quoted Khan being adamant at organising the march.

The source said that though strong language was being used by the ruling party on media, the PML-N leadership was making hectic efforts to secure a secret deal with Khan who was defiant for the time being.

KEEPING PTI CONFUSED TILL TRUCE:

“Though the contacts have not been able to make a breakthrough but the prime minister’s camp believes that backchannel would finally succeed. Moreover, the government would keep on giving mixed signals to PTI to create confusion about its strategy,” a source involved with the dialogue said.

The source added that in order to break Khan and his companions, the government was likely to launch a crackdown on PTI’s low-ranked leaders to build pressure. However, this move may backfire as‎ PTI leaders say that such efforts would rather strengthen the resolve of Khan who according to them is a “natural and born fighter”.

Talking to Pakistan Today, PTI Punjab President Ijaz Chaudhry said that the Punjab government’s crackdown on motorcyclists in across Punjab would rather infuriate the resolve of PTI workers.

“The rulers are ruthless. We know what they did in Model Town. But our workers and sympathisers have resolve equal to that of Khan. Our leader and our workers are brave and such efforts would backfire soon,” he said while referring to the Punjab government’s crackdown on motorcyclists for past two days.

Chaudhry said the crackdown was launched following Khan’s announcement that 100,000 motorbikers would join long march from Lahore to Islamabad.

‘WHO LISTENS TO ECP?’

The PTI leader also rejected the claim by Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) that no midterm polls would be held in the country, saying that the ECP had lost its value once rigging claims by PTI had been proved in vote verification in almost all the cases where record was opened.

He added that the ECP had lost its worth when former chief ‎election commissioner Justice (rtd) Fakaharuddin G Ebrahim had resigned accepting his failure to check rigging. He said not only PTI but the entire nation had rejected the ECP which had violated the sanctity of vote under a “well thought-out conspiracy”.

Chaudhry added that the Punjab government had ordered police to track down all transporters who had provided transport to PTI and PAT workers during past four months but PTI workers would encircle all such police stations where police would arrest any such transporter.

He said that his party had prepared a three-tier plan to tackle any situation and PTI workers, who have a passion for a change, would arrive in the federal capital overcoming all obstacles.

Khan can’t guarantee peace, only Naya Pakistan! | Pakistan Today

So probably this means Purana Pakistan-Peace=Naya Pakistan.
What an Idea Sir Jee!
Nia Pakistan can never come true when this old corrupt system under this Mafia family exists with deal with the other Mafia PPP and MQM and ANP and Molvi Diseal

IK & Dr. TUQ should not get scared, they should start their march & carry it all the way till the end because change cannot come with ease, it's going to be extremely tough & both will have to fight old dogs (PPP & PML-N) who are united to save corruption & their corrupt a**es.

Cool, lets burn the one of the most beautiful Capital of the world for someone's ego. Pathetic Leader with intolerant followers.

Nia Pakistan can never come true when this old corrupt system under this Mafia family exists with deal with the other Mafia PPP and MQM and ANP and Molvi Diseal
Molvi vs a Molvi.....now thats what I call a Halwa stand off!

Cool, lets burn the one of the most beautiful Capital of the world for someone's ego. Pathetic Leader with intolerant followers.
Yes he is intolerant towards corrupt and fraud elections and also towards corrupt mafia family ruling and looting this country for past 25 years

well if u love the capital so much , pmln should have rigged the election na .. even after that he should have engaged in serious discussion in more then a year , when people protest u start using zardari tactic ...Jumhooriyat ko katra ha

Yes he is intolerant towards corrupt and fraud elections and also towards corrupt mafia family ruling and looting this country for past 25 years
Whatever give you an excuse to burn the city, or stop whole country to run, or hang law enforcers. Thanks for comfirming mt point.

PTI is full of x-corrupt poliricians team, their alliance with PML-Q, who is also part of history, out of those 25 years army is also part of rule. You are inviting MQM and PPP, both are just same aa every one if not more.

Please go and do what ever you want, we dont have time to think on these so called excuses.

well if u love the capital so much , pmln should have rigged the election na .. even after that he should have engaged in serious discussion in more then a year , when people protest u start using zardari tactic ...Jumhooriyat ko katra ha
What seriousness should be? 4 halqa are with court, your audit demand was accepted right away, government is crying for elecrion reforms but PTI only remember reforms when they are in the jalsa.

@Both

Please, stop fooling, you know it, we know it .. if this government is able to complete his 5 years PTI will be history, this thing is worry you guyz.

I rest my case here

Last edited:
Whatever give you an excuse to burn the city, or stop whole country to run, or hang law enforcers. Thanks for comfirming mt point.

PTI is full of x-corrupt poliricians team, their alliance with PML-Q, who is also part of history, out of those 25 years army is also part of rule. You are inviting MQM and PPP, both are just same aa every one if not more.

Please go and do what ever you want, we dont have time to think on these so called excuses.

What seriousness should be? 4 halqa are with court, your audit demand was accepted right away, government is crying for elecrion reforms but PTI only remember reforms when they are in the jalsa.
Mr those who are in PTI don't have any corruption Charges on them neither Shah Mahmood or any other man Mr those who came left before elections when Imran Khan said Party will check each thing before giving tickets and those who were corrupt ran away and when corrupt system falls those who try to protect it also fall down it was never accepted and nothing was done about it blatant lies from PML N and its supporters

Mr those who are in PTI don't have any corruption Charges on them neither Shah Mahmood or any other man Mr those who came left before elections when Imran Khan said Party will check each thing before giving tickets and those who were corrupt ran away and when corrupt system falls those who try to protect it also fall down it was never accepted and nothing was done about it blatant lies from PML N and its supporters
Lol, how simple... since there are no charges than its fine. Or per say, since they joined PTI thats why they are clean. Like one ch. Shujat said: 'They get clean while join PTI, and will get dry clean after leaving PTI'

But any way, i debunked your to burn the city on jalsa 'against corruption' drama

And what lies you are talking about? Arent those so called 4 halqas are with court? Isnt audit demand was accrpted? Isnt UN election reform report came which was in which they were talking about solutions, but Ik deliberately picked problems? Where is your representer for election reforms? Th. Only liar here is MR. U Turn master. His supporters are just blind followers.

Last edited:
Yesterday, I met with one of the key leaders of PTI (UK) whose name is written amongst the noble leaders of PTI on insaf.pk website. He was so certain that the government will fall in August that I cannot describe in words. He was like "oh jee andar sab plan tayyar hai, guarantees li jaa chuki hain ab bas takhta ulatna baaqi hai". :lol:

His comments hurt me more than I was happy about the change of government, hoping/battle for true democracy continues...

Lol, how simple... since there are no charges than its fine. Or per say, since they joined PTI thats why they are clean. Like one ch. Shujat said: 'They get clean while join PTI, and will get dry clean after leaving PTI'

But any way, i debunked your to burn the city on jalsa 'against corruption' drama
Mr bring one most are with clean records who those who had doubtful Pasts already ran away because they knew they will not be given tickets every body was allowed to join the party but ticket was given to only those who had clear records

Yesterday, I met with one of the key leaders of PTI (UK) whose name is written amongst the noble leaders of PTI on insaf.pk website. He was so certain that the government will fall in August that I cannot describe in words. He was like "oh jee andar sab plan tayyar hai, guarantees li jaa chuki hain ab bas takhta ulatna baaqi hai". :lol:

His comments hurt me more than I was happy about the change of government, hoping/battle for true democracy continues...
Well that genius even don't know Imran Khan he can't come any pressure nor he likes to take orders from any one so he should know his leader first even Imran opponents and those who have worked with him closely know when he decides he does it no matter what happens

Last edited:

@Both

Please, stop fooling, you know it, we know it .. if this government is able to complete his 5 years PTI will be history, this thing is worry you guyz.

I rest my case here
first of all it was accepted but no progress was show.. government was not serious about rforms , NA speaker who is rigger him self just make political statement , when PTI asked for finger print system for next election it was decline, even the members of committee was not nominated

as per ur last part.. if this government lasted 5 years the pakistan will be history .. leave aside PTI ...zardari used the same tactics so no one will stop him from destroying contuses ... If PMLN has the capacity to make other parties history, it would have happened in last 5 times they ruled the country ... only slave mentality of sharif and bhutto loyalist thinks that way

@Both

I rest my case here
only things they are busy doing is this
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BuMecpQIEAAY-3X.jpg:large

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom