What's new

Imran Khan Announces to give Pak Citizenship to Afghan Refugees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biggest fukin mistake ever.

I think Uncle Sam/ISAF/NATO is pulling the strings on this one as they are not able to handle millions of Khochas pouring back into Afghanistan.

Lol. Haha. On one hand i applaud such forward thinking view of the nee pakistani pm and on the other hand i cant help but laugh at the plight of his voters who are vehemently opposed to afgahnistan. Funny situation.

U can walk ur profressive views over the torkham border to Afghan wasteland.
Lol. Haha. On one hand i applaud such forward thinking view of the nee pakistani pm and on the other hand i cant help but laugh at the plight of his voters who are vehemently opposed to afgahnistan. Funny situation.

Good job, Well done, I support this move. this is called naya Pakistan, change your mentality toward solving problem

So u like Afghanis killing your 150 children and bombing the hell out of anything, anywhere they please???
Good job, Well done, I support this move. this is called naya Pakistan, change your mentality toward solving problem

NAYA PAKISTAN IS IN PROCESS OF BIRTH
by giving afghs refugees pakistani nationality
1st they were ----mujahid
then ---------------jahadi
then taliban
then fassadi
but now sudden metmorphesis they will be all pakistani..

is it on humaintarian basis???????? or religious?

if humaintarian basis--------then take them out of camps and give them decent life

if religious basis.... bhai-bhai=========then give some afghani bhai,s to saudia arabia also

why dont imran khan ask MBS -- while in saudia today-to give all pakistani living legally and working legaly in saudia since 20/ 30 yrs
why the discrimination and bigotry?

NAYA PAKISTAN IS IN PROCESS OF BIRTH
by giving afghs refugees pakistani nationality
1st they were ----mujahid
then ---------------jahadi
then taliban
then fassadi
but now sudden metmorphesis they will be all pakistani..

is it on humaintarian basis???????? or religious?

if humaintarian basis--------then take them out of camps and give them decent life

if religious basis.... bhai-bhai=========then give some afghani bhai,s to saudia arabia also

why dont imran khan ask MBS -- while in saudia today-to give all pakistani living legally and working legaly in saudia since 20/ 30 yrs saudi nationality
why the discrimination and bigotry?

@Dubious now what? your only hope for Pakistan IK is all for allotting Pakistani nationality to people who won't bring much of value addition, but mostly burden the resources.
Do I even know you? You seem to be mentioning me in random threads...kindly stop! I will choose to discuss what I wish to not on the saying/ tagging of another...

But honestly what you just described....is exact word for word description of Europeans and their fear of Asians coming over...."The educated ones are ...while the uneducated ones are criminals..." I have never held any opinions on Afghanis and I dont like being tagged in topics I dont discuss...Kindly MIND IT!

why dont imran khan ask MBS -- while in saudia today-
Last I checked IK is not leader of Saudi Arabia...Bringing in such nonsense is clearly nonsense....

In order to be a or even look like a sane nation ...there are some steps that need to be taken...A bitter pill if you may! And it isnt just Afghani he is giving citizenship to...also Bangali!

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paki...deshi-immigrants-announces-imran-khan.577655/

And what is wrong with that? I find nothing wrong...Arent you in France while being a Pakistani? Why are you any different from these people who are awarded citizenship? Not everyone is evil painting everyone with the same brush makes you no different than European bigots!

Do I even know you? You seem to be mentioning me in random threads...kindly stop! I will choose to discuss what I wish to not on the saying/ tagging of another...

But honestly what you just described....is exact word for word description of Europeans and their fear of Asians coming over...."The educated ones are ...while the uneducated ones are criminals..." I have never held any opinions on Afghanis and I dont like being tagged in topics I dont discuss...Kindly MIND IT!

Last I checked IK is not leader of Saudi Arabia...Bringing in such nonsense is clearly nonsense....

In order to be a or even look like a sane nation ...there are some steps that need to be taken...A bitter pill if you may! And it isnt just Afghani he is giving citizenship to...also Bangali!

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paki...deshi-immigrants-announces-imran-khan.577655/

And what is wrong with that? I find nothing wrong...Arent you in France while being a Pakistani? Why are you any different from these people who are awarded citizenship? Not everyone is evil painting everyone with the same brush makes you no different than European bigots!
nice to know you have your merits to judge other people- excuse my monkey for being in your forest- wont happen again----and last -----you have a very noble way of insulting

So u like Afghanis killing your 150 children and bombing the hell out of anything, anywhere they please???
I am not going into debate, who is doing what and where, I just want to tell you that naya Pakistan will only come into reality if we change our mentality toward solving problem. BTW, Afghanis blame Pakistan for all the killings happening there, so......

Also, try to watch Imran khan's speech when he announced it, he explained it well.

nice to know you have your merits to judge other people- excuse my monkey for being in your forest- wont happen again----and last -----you have a very noble way of insulting
So when I push you under the same umbrella a white sees every other brown, you feel insulted but it is ok to bunch every Afghani just coz he/she is born on Afghan soil under 1 big umbrella and hate them based on stereotypes? Really?

As for judging I dint judge...I questioned you and if you find it judging maybe you should take a good look in the mirror just coz you are judging the Afghans you saw my post as a judgement!

BTW, the post was answering 2 people...1 of them is you and other one is another....

Like I said walk your views across the Torkham border and see how Afghanis treat you there.

All your liberal bull shyt is baseless.
I am not going into debate, who is doing what and where, I just want to tell you that naya Pakistan will only come into reality if we change our mentality toward solving problem. BTW, Afghanis blame Pakistan for all the killings happening there, so......

Also, try to watch Imran khan's speech when he announced it, he explained it well.

You people are of limited vision. Go on twitter and read what Zaid Hamid has said on the matter. Today we should naturalise a few million Afghans, in 50 years time we should be in a place to absorb all its citizens and its territories.

This was in continuation of you lecturing me in that Eva Zu Beck related thread, your lecture on how Pakistani citizenship is not cheap and what not .......... where your highness had maintained IK as savior, by the way. And I haven't mentioned you in any thread except this one, and that too for the first time ever.

I haven't described anything, I have stated ground realities for you Gora Pakistanis. What Europeans think of you Asians going to their countries is none of my concern it's irrelevant to what happens in Pakistan.

And about ...... do you know me .......... no, I prefer to keep a safe distance from touchy, dubious, sensitive, insecure people. This post of your's was insulting, but anyways.

You people are of limited vision. Go on twitter and read what Zaid Hamid has said on the matter. Today we should naturalise a few million Afghans, in 50 years time we should be in a place to absorb all its citizens and its territories.
He is wrong in this regard. He also advocates war on Bharat based upon a hadith which some say has happened already.

Passports will not buy loyalty.
He is foolish in this regard.
It will never work. Afghanistan being absorbed into Pakistan. Madness. The people will fight to the bitter end.

You know in the early days Pakistan reached out to Afghanistan for some sort of bilateral setup but guess what? Afghanistan could not accept the subhuman Pakistanis choose were once ruled by Afghans.

Even if there was no terrorism from Afghanistan I would still not advocate citizenship for refugees.
They hold no love for Pakistan. They don't "believe" in Pakistan. Afghanistan rejected Pakistan. She claims nearly half of the land of the Pakistani nation.
Would their loyalties lie with Pakistan in a border skirmish?

Money does not buy love. Passports do not buy patriotism.

I don't blame the refugees. They are just looking out for their interests. This is natural. But Pakistan needs to look out for hers. Don't think from refugee point of view.
Pakistan has million of poor Pakistanis to worry about.
Charity starts at home...

IK has made this terrible decision but we as a nation will have to pay the price.
He is wrong in this regard. He also advocates war on Bharat based upon a hadith which some say has happened already.

Passports will not buy loyalty.
He is foolish in this regard.
It will never work. Afghanistan being absorbed into Pakistan. Madness. The people will fight to the bitter end.

You know in the early days Pakistan reached out to Afghanistan for some sort of bilateral setup but guess what? Afghanistan could not accept the subhuman Pakistanis choose were once ruled by Afghans.

Even if there was no terrorism from Afghanistan I would still not advocate citizenship for refugees.
They hold no love for Pakistan. They don't "believe" in Pakistan. Afghanistan rejected Pakistan. She claims nearly half of the land of the Pakistani nation.
Would their loyalties lie with Pakistan in a border skirmish?

Money does not buy love. Passports do not buy patriotism.

I don't blame the refugees. They are just looking out for their interests. This is natural. But Pakistan needs to look out for hers. Don't think from refugee point of view.
Pakistan has million of poor Pakistanis to worry about.
Charity starts at home...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom