What's new

Imran Khan Announces to give Pak Citizenship to Afghan Refugees

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is wrong in this regard. He also advocates war on Bharat based upon a hadith which some say has happened already.

Passports will not buy loyalty.
He is foolish in this regard.
It will never work. Afghanistan being absorbed into Pakistan. Madness. The people will fight to the bitter end.

You know in the early days Pakistan reached out to Afghanistan for some sort of bilateral setup but guess what? Afghanistan could not accept the subhuman Pakistanis choose were once ruled by Afghans.

Even if there was no terrorism from Afghanistan I would still not advocate citizenship for refugees.
They hold no love for Pakistan. They don't "believe" in Pakistan. Afghanistan rejected Pakistan. She claims nearly half of the land of the Pakistani nation.
Would their loyalties lie with Pakistan in a border skirmish?

Money does not buy love. Passports do not buy patriotism.

I don't blame the refugees. They are just looking out for their interests. This is natural. But Pakistan needs to look out for hers. Don't think from refugee point of view.
Pakistan has million of poor Pakistanis to worry about.
Charity starts at home...

He is wrong On everything. period.

This was in continuation of you lecturing me in that Eva Zu Beck related thread, your lecture on how Pakistani citizenship is not cheap and what not .......... where your highness had maintained IK as savior, by the way. And I haven't mentioned you in any thread except this one, and that too for the first time ever.
I have been mentioned by someone 1 too many times...Might have mistaken you for it...SO for that I am sorry.

As for citizen not being cheap...You are comparing a person who has lived their whole life or 30 yrs of their life on my land with 1 who just came to earn money? If I live in West for 30 yrs, you can be sure I would be a citizen there...But if I came to West for few weeks praised it I will never be given citizen...

Why am I comparing with west is because it is logical to give citizenship to a person who knows no other land as home except this one rather than one who came to earn money and got love as a bonus!

I haven't described anything, I have stated ground realities for you Gora Pakistanis. What Europeans think of you Asians going to their countries is none of my concern it's irrelevant to what happens in Pakistan.
It is not irrelevant...How is it less relevant than you wanting a gora to glorify Pakistan and thinking that only a gora can bring us to such heights? But when using the gora's model of who should be given citizenship, you dont wish to follow their thoughts? What is the use of offering citizenship to Eva when your (common Pakistani's) thoughts dont align with hers (she would be shocked that people living for 30 yrs on a land cant call it its own)?

And about ...... do you know me .......... no, I prefer to keep a safe distance from touchy, dubious, sensitive, insecure people. This post of your's was insulting, but anyways.
How was it insulting? By managing to explain to you even though I would prefer not to be @mentioned by anyone I dont know? So you like strangers mentioning you around?

He is wrong in this regard. He also advocates war on Bharat based upon a hadith which some say has happened already.

Passports will not buy loyalty.
He is foolish in this regard.
It will never work. Afghanistan being absorbed into Pakistan. Madness. The people will fight to the bitter end.

You know in the early days Pakistan reached out to Afghanistan for some sort of bilateral setup but guess what? Afghanistan could not accept the subhuman Pakistanis choose were once ruled by Afghans.

Even if there was no terrorism from Afghanistan I would still not advocate citizenship for refugees.
They hold no love for Pakistan. They don't "believe" in Pakistan. Afghanistan rejected Pakistan. She claims nearly half of the land of the Pakistani nation.
Would their loyalties lie with Pakistan in a border skirmish?

Money does not buy love. Passports do not buy patriotism.

I don't blame the refugees. They are just looking out for their interests. This is natural. But Pakistan needs to look out for hers. Don't think from refugee point of view.
Pakistan has million of poor Pakistanis to worry about.
Charity starts at home...
Can you actually say this for EACH AND EVERY Afghani? Coz the citizenship status is looking at years on a piece of land over internal feelings of decades of alienated feelings!

If you go to West and get citizenship. And then you decide to engage in anti state activities/terrorism you will be treated like a sub human. All your privilages will be revoked and the law enforment will shove shove sticks up your backdoor.
With vaseline offcourse.

I dont maybe if u r an afghan u might like that sort of stuff.

I have been mentioned by someone 1 too many times...Might have mistaken you for it...SO for that I am sorry.

As for citizen not being cheap...You are comparing a person who has lived their whole life or 30 yrs of their life on my land with 1 who just came to earn money? If I live in West for 30 yrs, you can be sure I would be a citizen there...But if I came to West for few weeks praised it I will never be given citizen...

Why am I comparing with west is because it is logical to give citizenship to a person who knows no other land as home except this one rather than one who came to earn money and got love as a bonus!

It is not irrelevant...How is it less relevant than you wanting a gora to glorify Pakistan and thinking that only a gora can bring us to such heights? But when using the gora's model of who should be given citizenship, you dont wish to follow their thoughts? What is the use of offering citizenship to Eva when your (common Pakistani's) thoughts dont align with hers (she would be shocked that people living for 30 yrs on a land cant call it its own)?

How was it insulting? By managing to explain to you even though I would prefer not to be @mentioned by anyone I dont know? So you like strangers mentioning you around?

Can you actually say this for EACH AND EVERY Afghani? Coz the citizenship status is looking at years on a piece of land over internal feelings of decades of alienated feelings!

Lol. Haha. On one hand i applaud such forward thinking view of the nee pakistani pm and on the other hand i cant help but laugh at the plight of his voters who are vehemently opposed to afgahnistan. Funny situation.

LOL it is funny you should say that as an Indian.

Seems like project Afghanistan is gone to waste and your Afghan brothers and sisters are begging to stay in evil Pakistan LOL That is extremely funny considering how Pakistan is supposed to be evil yet a place where Afghans find peace.

Guess what. You are on the losing end here. We are going to beat your Afghan brothers blue and send them back regardless. Remember we are the majority and they are on our soil.

You and your daddy America aren't going to win this. We are going to make sure of it.

IK has made this terrible decision but we as a nation will have to pay the price.

Imran Khan cannot do anything. The provinces have already rejected to cooperate and will continue to obstruct.

If there is a will there is always ways of doing this and this negative thoughts like its Pakistan can't happen. It can happen.

No brother. Pakistan will continue to be a failed state until its GDP Growth rate reaches at least 7% annually.

Progression starts at 7% (as per IMF standards), anything below is just surviving.

No brother. Pakistan will continue to be a failed state until its GDP Growth rate reaches at least 7% annually.

Progression starts at 7% (as per IMF standards), anything below is just surviving.
Pakistan became a failed state by design. 200+ billion that is outside the country and the excessive borrowing on interests that brought the country to this state. I have see Pakistan from the late 80's onwards. I observed how things were and witnessed them go to s#it.

IMF is no friend!! dalla dollar dar and all the corrupt mofo need the Chinese treatment.

Excellent decision for the bright future of pakistan. But citizenship should only be given to those people who are not involve in currption.

So those Afghans who really "believe" in Pakistan ought to give military service and then get citizenship.
The onus should be on them to prove loyalty.
It would be foolish to give ALL the refugees who were born in Pakistan citizenship and then start trying to repatriate those who are antistate...

So those Afghans who really "believe" in Pakistan ought to give military service and then get citizenship.
It would be foolish to give ALL the refugees who were born in Pakistan citizenship and then start trying to repatriate those who are antistate...
Technically yes it is foolish but logically it is equally foolish to expect to screen each man/ human individually....It costs too much and takes too much time...A child who is say 5 yrs old today could easily wait 15 yrs before he/ she is a citizen and that is 15 yrs of wasted life....each day can be tough and that alone fuels hatred! Any child denied on the sole basis of their brother or father's doings is another corridor to hatred!

Army service shouldnt be the sole trial to citizenship coz once in the army...can you guarantee there wont be hate filled people to bully them there as there are on PDF? Will you be able to shield them from the hatred EVEN when they WISH to serve? And it would be worse if they served and reached heights but the scratches caused them to turn against us with our secrets and information about how we work!

How many of you knew that the former leaders of different agencies who were Pakistani citizens by birth would sell us out in a blink? Hell even our own ministers who are PAKISTANI CITIZENS sell us for kickbacks! Ask them to serve in Army before holding a position in parliament and you will get a dictatorship no one wants to work with....When Pakistani born can err and become Altaf Hussain/ Durrani like traitors ...you shouldnt expect people who are spitted on to preform better but you also lost the credentials to judge them when your own are rats!

Excellent decision for the bright future of pakistan. But citizenship should only be given to those people who are not involve in currption.
This I agree should be the criteria we have too many Pakistani citizens who are corrupt and preaching to others about it makes us look like a high level hypocrite! When Pakistani can hide their corruptions for years how will you reveal who is corrupt and not?

ONE thing we could have done would have been invest in Afghanistan...and settle the people there - out of our lands out of our way and out of our responsibility! HOWEVER, American soldiers there and Afghani hard head wont allow us to invest and help rebuild Afghanistan as it will make the region stable ...something no one seems to want :unsure:

If you go to West and get citizenship. And then you decide to engage in anti state activities/terrorism you will be treated like a sub human. All your privilages will be revoked and the law enforment will shove shove sticks up your backdoor.
With vaseline offcourse.

I dont maybe if u r an afghan u might like that sort of stuff.
THAT is after getting citizenship we havent reached that part with these refugees...I am not an Afghan but I know enough refugee or people who are at a disadvantage to feel for them...It is called EMPATHY! Try some!

Hehe. The WEST will treat you worse if u are illegal and decide to indulge in terrorism. Then they will do even worse with you.

And we have reached that phase with Afghanis
Technically yes it is foolish but logically it is equally foolish to expect to screen each man/ human individually....It costs too much and takes too much time...A child who is say 5 yrs old today could easily wait 15 yrs before he/ she is a citizen and that is 15 yrs of wasted life....each day can be tough and that alone fuels hatred! Any child denied on the sole basis of their brother or father's doings is another corridor to hatred!

Army service shouldnt be the sole trial to citizenship coz once in the army...can you guarantee there wont be hate filled people to bully them there as there are on PDF? Will you be able to shield them from the hatred EVEN when they WISH to serve? And it would be worse if they served and reached heights but the scratches caused them to turn against us with our secrets and information about how we work!

How many of you knew that the former leaders of different agencies who were Pakistani citizens by birth would sell us out in a blink? Hell even our own ministers who are PAKISTANI CITIZENS sell us for kickbacks! Ask them to serve in Army before holding a position in parliament and you will get a dictatorship no one wants to work with....When Pakistani born can err and become Altaf Hussain/ Durrani like traitors ...you shouldnt expect people who are spitted on to preform better but you also lost the credentials to judge them when your own are rats!

This I agree should be the criteria we have too many Pakistani citizens who are corrupt and preaching to others about it makes us look like a high level hypocrite! When Pakistani can hide their corruptions for years how will you reveal who is corrupt and not?

ONE thing we could have done would have been invest in Afghanistan...and settle the people there - out of our lands out of our way and out of our responsibility! HOWEVER, American soldiers there and Afghani hard head wont allow us to invest and help rebuild Afghanistan as it will make the region stable ...something no one seems to want :unsure:

THAT is after getting citizenship we havent reached that part with these refugees...I am not an Afghan but I know enough refugee or people who are at a disadvantage to feel for them...It is called EMPATHY! Try some!

Reactions: TMA

I am not expecting them to be officers.
If he is willing to stand at the border with Afghanistan and risk his life for Pakistan then in my book that is enough. Of course there is no guarantee except repatriation of all refugees which is what would preferable.
The bit about military service is for those Pakistanis who say not all refugees are anti Pakistani. ..well in that case they have to prove it.
You are right screening every man is a headache.
The easiest way is to repatriate. So incentives it.
I have more empathy for Pakistanis after all family first.

Stop looking from a refugee or individual perspective. Look at it from a national perspective.

I am not expecting them to be officers.
Very biased! Considering you want them show their loyalty but you dont want them to reach heights ....THIS kind of thinking is what skinheads in UK prob had not too long ago! Wanting something but never appreciating nor even acknowledging it?!

If he is willing to stand at the border with Afghanistan and risk his life for Pakistan then in my book that is enough.
Sorry to burst your bubbles but no one actually lives to please you or be in your good books!

Of course there is no guarantee except repatriation of all refugees which is what would preferable.
Like I said preferable is not always the way....Nothing is clearly black or white to think so is no different than trying to be a gora of the British Raj era!

The bit about military service is for those Pakistanis who say not all refugees are anti Pakistani. ..well in that case they have to prove it.
You dont need to prove via military service...If that was the way I am sure the Muslims of the past would not have taxed the non Muslims but put them in their military service to PROVE their worth! You are nothing but judging based on your biasedness which is out right wrong!

You are right screening every man is a headache.
The easiest way is to repatriate. So incentives it.
I have more empathy for Pakistanis after all family first.
If that was the case then I guess Pakistanis wouldnt have been Muslims after all Arab first, no? Bilal wouldnt have been honoured with the first man to give adhaan...After all Arab first, no? THIS mentality isnt that from us kindly get rid of it!

REPATRIATE is to send back to their own country and doesnt apply to refugees....ESP not when their own home is war torn or/and if they are born on my soil! I am sorry your argument is nothing short of bigotry and xenophobia! I cant even call it racist since Afghans and Pakistani technically fall under the same brown skin!

You still havent answered about DURANI and others like him (in army and/or politicians) who were Pakistani citizens from birth, "served" this country and yet failed to show loyalty!

Hehe. The WEST will treat you worse if u are illegal and decide to indulge in terrorism. Then they will do even worse with you.

And we have reached that phase with Afghanis
True West would make life tough if you are illegal PLUS a terrorist...We arent even talking about giving citizens to terrorists...YOU implying every Afghani is a terrorist is no different than West implying every Muslim is one!

Can you say that EVERY Pakistani is clean of such an accusation?

Very biased! Considering you want them show their loyalty but you dont want them to reach heights ....THIS kind of thinking is what skinheads in UK prob had not too long ago! Wanting something but never appreciating nor even acknowledging it?!

Sorry to burst your bubbles but no one actually lives to please you or be in your good books!

Like I said preferable is not always the way....Nothing is clearly black or white to think so is no different than trying to be a gora of the British Raj era!

You dont need to prove via military service...If that was the way I am sure the Muslims of the past would not have taxed the non Muslims but put them in their military service to PROVE their worth! You are nothing but judging based on your biasedness which is out right wrong!

If that was the case then I guess Pakistanis wouldnt have been Muslims after all Arab first, no? Bilal wouldnt have been honoured with the first man to give adhaan...After all Arab first, no? THIS mentality isnt that from us kindly get rid of it!

REPATRIATE is to send back to their own country and doesnt apply to refugees....ESP not when their own home is war torn or/and if they are born on my soil! I am sorry your argument is nothing short of bigotry and xenophobia! I cant even call it racist since Afghans and Pakistani technically fall under the same brown skin!

True West would make life tough if you are illegal PLUS a terrorist...We arent even talking about giving citizens to terrorists...YOU implying every Afghani is a terrorist is no different than West implying every Muslim is one!

Can you say that EVERY Pakistani is clean of such an accusation?

You are wasting your Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom